At first i thought all you racist faggots were just shitposting...

At first i thought all you racist faggots were just shitposting, but day in day out i see this ridiculous posts on Jow Forums and youtube. Do you really believe this ‘jewish world domination plan’ is a true thing? How fucking retarted are you.
First give me some decent scientific proof of the existance of different sapiens ‘races’, then give me proof of the genetic inferiority of a particular race. Also tell me how to qualify someone as a jew without involving jewish religion. Any individual from any race could be a jew in that way. It’s something your beloved nazi’s couldn’t figure out. So tell me, what makes a jew a jew scientificly?

Attached: DE61532C-8049-4179-80C6-168ECD625D8F.jpg (547x504, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUL-f-f7Kec
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org/
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice 88 get, CIA nigger

Fuck off to Israel, Jew.

>retarted

sage

Israel isn't in Europe dummy

Cowards way out

youtube.com/watch?v=KUL-f-f7Kec

Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Jews will be resented because of our leading role.

It seems you are calling Barbara a liar. Are you calling all jews liars, mr anit-semite?

>retarted
>How much?

Faggot OP would like to know.

>Something the Nazis couldn't figure out
Right no identifying features yet somehow they were able to round up more than 6 million in a two front war over the course of less than 10 years. Not to mention they were banned from most countries so in order to grab them they would have to go to parts of Eastern Europe.
Check mate loser
*Bang*

>Also tell me how to qualify someone as a jew without involving jewish religion.

Israel repatriation laws are pretty clear on who's a Jew and who isn't.

regardless if race is real or not, that doesn't change the fact brown people are ugly and the middle east/africa are shit parts of the world with people who rape animals

1488 u die

if you can't see how certain races are better than others, smarter than others, dumber than others, more violent than others...... then I don't know what to tell you

lack of morals, deception and nepotism.

>First give me some decent scientific proof of the existance of different sapiens ‘races’, then give me proof of the genetic inferiority of a particular race.
Abos

I used to think liberals weren't evil but here we are. Fuck your GUID slide thread and fuck you

Attached: Sage 2.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

Oh my fucking god. You're so fucking retarded you shouldn't even be allowed to be on Jow Forums. For real, this is one of the dumbest post I've seen in here in a long time.

You're not even able to provide a coherent argument.

In terms of race most people in here and AltRight people as well don't say that one race is inherently superior in every way. But plane and simple point out that race is real and the are significant differences and average differences between races.
Different races have different skulls, tend to be prone to certain genetic diseases etc.

In regards to the Jews. It's simply a fact that Jews are very overrepresented within academia, business, entertainment, politics etc. And while some of it can be attributed to high IQ, it's fair to suggest that in-group-preference and nepotism play a significant role as well.

Furthermore, it's a fact the the Frankfurt School which created Cultural Marxism was a Jewish creation. And that this anti-white ideology have been extremely destruct across the west.

It's only a question about opening ones fucking eyes and ears to see that Jews to a large degree aggressively attack any national pride, tribalism, in-group-preference among white people of European descent. While they themselves are extremely tribal and have a strong in-group-preference

You need to stop being so retarded and actually research the thing you sperg out about. You're obviously completely fucking clueless, and can't even present a coherent argument.

I'm kind of surprised I even bother to reply to the low-IQ, mouth-diarrhea crap

this
kek

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org/

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: image.jpg (3666x3284, 1.13M)

The biggest lie we were from told from birth is we are all the same , there is nothing wrong with being diff species its actually a interesting concept
We could finally solve a few things if we sought out differences and celebrated them for once instead of this bs liberal we are all one people nonsense

>then give me proof of the genetic inferiority of a particular race
lmao have you ever met a nigger? sage

>Scientifically
Kike mom