I'm a teacher how do I subtly redpill my students?

I'm a teacher how do I subtly redpill my students?

Attached: 555.jpg (1152x2048, 312K)

What do you teach?

webms

speak the truth

My junior year history teacher red pilled me. He basically taught my class that LBJ had the CIA kill JFK. Good times.

I'm also an english teacher, and here there are just a bunch of spoiled brats, I want to show them the way.

Holy shit, really?

Jow Forums screencaps

Tech teacher here, If you don't know how already you failed at teaching

Depends on the subject.

Don't be ridiculous, if you you do that, like the bunch of pussies administratora are, they'll fire you instantly and never teach again.

What's your method?

Teach the value of hardwork. This will allow them to resist the welfare state and degenerate liberalism.
Reinforce traditional identities. Encourage boys to be confident and and strong, and encourage girls to be graceful and classy. Identity crisis in young people is probably our weakest front in the culture war.
If you do these things, your students will be prepared for fascism/NatSoc or libertarianism, without specifically indoctrinating them into either (or any) political affiliation.

There is no way to be subtle, just tell them that whites are the master race and niggers and jews are the cause of all the worlds ills. Even if you get fired you planted the seed.

Attached: WzF7mmV.jpg (1699x1161, 309K)

cucked and bluepilled

If in America, I'd recommend going for a mainstream Republican or Libertarian slant. Focus on fostering their already skeptical outlook on social programs such as the one they're forced into attending. This way you minimize career risk to yourself while putting them on the pipeline to the JQ.

If done correctly by the time they enter university they'll be so prepared for the higher educational brainwash that they'll reject it entirely and drift further right.

Attached: 19023847848.jpg (900x1020, 142K)

just play The Impartial Truth YouTube videos

Yeah, he was great. He eventually got fired shortly after 9/11 for calling it an inside job in front of a student who (unbeknownst to the teacher) had a parent die in the WTC (I grew up in NY).

Have them do a search for China videos on Live Leaks.

Stop larping as a Jedi pirate so they don't think you are an epic douche bag.

You obviously are behind the average teen at this point. Ask them to redpill you.

Attached: image.jpg (720x1008, 198K)

>I'm a teacher how do I subtly redpill my students?
By creating a White-only nation where you don't have to subtly redpill your students.

GCSE 20th century history and A Levels geography

Make them read primary sources and write essays using only those.

Deemphasize discussion groups, and emphasize individual study.
If you have to do group works, set up competitions vetween the groups.
Seriously the,most valuavle things you can teach a child are competition, losing gracefully, and the value of individual achievement.
Society started to decline when we started giving everyone trophies.

lol same here, also had a female history teacher that unironically said hitler was a great leader that helped save the german economy

>(((primary sources)))
That would make them great researchers, but where’s the red pill? Most of academia is pozzed even in the primary literature.

Just go to a strong church and be natural. Do your actual political effort outside of work hours, O.P. Personally, I believe and have found out that consistent nationalist propaganda is the important thing as far as the latter goes.

Attached: 67.png (437x655, 425K)