A Reddit mod who shuts down a pro-Trump subreddit is a former Soros employee

>Jessica Ashooh started working for Reddit after an executive stint at the George Soros-funded Atlantic Council, which is also reportedly funded by the Chinese.

>Jessica Ashooh is believed by some to be responsible for the account “arabscarab,” which has been leading the charge to shut down the Q user movement on the Reddit platform. The Great Awakening, the second-largest pro-Trump subreddit, was banned Tuesday night in a move that has rocked the online community.

bigleaguepolitics.com/soros-employee-meet-the-reddit-executive-who-is-shutting-down-trump-supporters/

Attached: download (59).jpg (735x717, 93K)

Based

Attached: redpass8.png (491x918, 141K)

they all need to be hunted down and slaughtered.

Attached: serveimage.gif (500x270, 1016K)

Reddit banned Qtards? They better not be coming back here

Attached: D17A25A4-AB91-43F9-BA44-6E2EA1ECBE60.jpg (441x600, 86K)

This is actually big, bump

Attached: image.jpg (3666x3284, 1.13M)

I would be shock if it wasn't again the fucking jews as always.

>Jessica Ashooh
Gesundheit.

Attached: 1509063065544.png (504x650, 21K)

kek

I wanna be censored by this sexy jew

She looks Jewish.

cringe, but back in those days many businesses did that shit (e.g. sony, some banks, etc...)

>Jessica Ashooh
>Jessica Ashoah
>Shoah

lmao

frick.

Looks Lebanese

FYI - this is a business too, not just a random forum. They fall under the FTC and FCC rules, so all it will take is someone filing a complaint through a lawyer to fuck them up

Attached: download.jpg (200x252, 13K)

By all means, keep the Q shit up. Make us both happy.

How much does reddit pay their mods?

3 Shekels

> be reddit
> get censored.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 53K)

ITT: Trumpos who claim they want to deregulate and remove government intervention then come to Jow Forums like a bunch of little bitches to whine every time a company BTFO's people with their ideals. Sad. Pol is the most hypocritical board on the Internet.

Who cares...

Attached: au_revoir_shoshanna.gif (320x180, 1.22M)

Every single time

>Pol
>he thinks Jow Forums is a hivemind
I'm a Teddy Roosevelt style progressive, I want an even playing field for competition between firms. Monopoly =/= even playing field.

And, all regulation isn't the same you moron. Regulation on gun rights would violate the 2nd amendment, for example. Antitrust suits to prevent tech monopolies from taking over the country are a bit of a different matter.

Steve Huffman has decided to turn Reddit into a voter intimidation scam

BOOMERS BTFO

Attached: CD54539F-F474-4EBA-BA31-4244DC57FD26.jpg (450x384, 25K)

Nice to meat you assface... is it weird having your eyeballs so near your hairline?

So why are there still rightwingers on redfit and these other liberal hellholes, propping them up?

Regulation on gun rights would violate the 1970's+ NRA lobbied/paid for 2nd amendment, not the 2nd amendment our forefathers created. You're supporting the swamp when you support modern day gun rights. That's factual information. Before the NRA was taken over in a coup and became a lobbying platform where they paid politicians off for their hysterical agenda, it was unanimously agreed upon the 2nd amendment did not mean private citizens had a right to own guns, and in fact owning guns was illegal in many parts of the country.

And being able to tell certain "customers" or users to fuck off and never come back doesn't make you a Monopoly. In fact, Reddit shutting down these boards should make you happy because if you were who you say you are you'd believe it'd be opening the door for another similar company to come in and take their place. Instead you call them a monopoly. Fucking pathetic.

The answer is nothing.
Soros pays them.

She's not a Jew. She speaks Arabic, French, and Spanish. She has been an election observer in Lebanon, worked with the Kurds in Iraq, and with the UAE. I agree with that Lebanese seems likely but she is pretty white so she's probably also mixed. "Ashooh" is also similar to "Eshoo" which is an Assyrian surname. She is Middle Eastern but I'm certain she is not a Jew.

YASSS!
RISE UP!
Fight the fascists!

>Oy vey, shut it down!

>which is also reportedly funded by the Chinese.
So it's legal to kill her. Where you at USMC?

r*ddit has been compromised since 2016. they arent even hiding it anymore.

>ITT: Trumpos who claim they want to deregulate and remove government intervention then come to Jow Forums like a bunch of little bitches to whine every time a company BTFO's people with their ideals. Sad. Pol is the most hypocritical board on the Internet.
these types of posts always indicate you are over the target

I more enjoy how it boils down to,
Leftybsite catering tonleftists does, must be stopped lestblefty curse ruin company and kill me when I jack off to their death

FUCK REDDIT,, FUCK JEWTUBE, FUCK JEWBOOK, FUCK TWITTER, FUCK CNN, etc

Attached: Loxism.jpg (1516x810, 690K)

>reddit-shit shut down
oof, blindsided lmao

She is a Shabbos goy, .. it does't matter if she is a Jew or not, she is a tool of the JEW.
Fuck her

Attached: CNN.png (494x525, 249K)

>A roastie practicing Fascism while accusing others of being Nazis
I'm shocked I tell you! Absolutely shocked by these revelations.

How does censoring drumpflets on reddit equate to a national revival in your head.

>it was unanimously agreed upon the 2nd amendment did not mean private citizens had a right to own guns
Wrong and the SCOTUS broke down it's sentence structure word by word to help retards like you understand. Oh well can't fix stupid, but you can always kill yourself, just fyi.

I don't think you understand what fascism actually is

No, even 10 years ago it was obvious to at least MD5 hash the password. Salts were not as popular.

>fashionism is ebil authoritarianisms
Damn, I bet Democrats are the real racists too huh

Excellent argument, I am convinced and now await your bidding.

>censorship is fascism
>lol no
>lol yes
>lol no again
>not an argument

Attached: 1515778977876.png (529x512, 201K)

So nothing ? Go ahead green text some more though, that'll work for sure. Make sure to include a pic for extra special effect.