Why are modern leaders nowhere near as good at public speaking?

If you listen to this speech, it's spellbinding in its intensity. youtube.com/watch?v=5lSMB10B0h0 Why can't modern politicians speak like this?

Attached: hitler.jpg (341x227, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lp.org/issues/immigration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No conviction. Kinda like Muslims when they pray several times a day.

People in general are pretty bad at public speaking (((they))) have been dumbing down the population.

THREAD

Attached: loved by people hated merkel germany.jpg (480x474, 59K)

Trump and Obama are both good speakers.

Listen to the speech I linked in its entirety. You'll change your view regarding what a good speech is.

Obama was snyde and boring

No real passion anymore

There are a variety of reasons, but one is that amplification systems are better. One had to be far more animated and be able to project when all one had was essentially the acoustics of a large hall and what was essentially a megaphone.

newspeak

some people, like you, have the innate desire to be literally cuckolded. while you can suppress and pretend to ignore the sexual reality of your condition, it expresses itself elsewhere, as it does with your desire for strong, powerful, (thick and veiny) men to pound their chests and yell loudly while promising you that "they'll take care of it for you"

speaking with your nuts is rayciss and appropriates women

You sure gobbled up that demagoguery quickly.

really causes one to ponder

Attached: 1499607446933.jpg (561x525, 66K)

Should I be like an American and prefer to submit to the small and veiny Jew instead?

Attached: 2d3238.jpg (645x512, 45K)

Good point

Because leaders can't speak honestly and don't have conviction anymore because we all live in multicultural societies now where you're not allowed to say most things because a significant portion of people will be offended and there's not enough of a "majority" demographic to say tough tits

there are boot lickers, and then there are deepthroaters

nobody can compare to him .

Check out Lucien Bouchard in his prime. Hell, he almost made me want to move to QC and become a separatist.

not surprising that your only concept of society involves submission to an authority figure

It's not worth it

and then there are cringy lolbergs with no arguments

Attached: 1519296840868.jpg (960x531, 67K)

Because this degenerate Jewish, feminist, multicultural society demoralizes men and suppresses our inner potential.

Attached: 4083294903.jpg (403x392, 47K)

>bootlickers

Attached: 07962F54-AB77-447D-8683-759BD80BB093.png (416x435, 114K)

>if I step out if line or say something bad about you daddy please punish me please give me the rope daddy

>Why can't modern politicians speak like this?
Cause they don't have a message. It's like wholeheartedly selling dog poo; it's impossible.
Hitler knew what he wanted and he knew why it was the best thing for his people. Politicians nowadays lack a real, authentic motive

that's all you have ever known, retard

Attached: 1536965433351.jpg (480x484, 12K)

wow man you just blew my mind really. real paradigm shift. it's only like I'm aware of that, and want to fight to change it.

that's a good little lolberg. like cuckservatives, lolbergs only let the government and minorities grow and grow and exert more and more power over them, except lolbergs are especially sociopathic with regard to their countrymen. content to wear the gimp suit and recommend their folk does the same in the name of darwinism, lolbergs are the perfect castrated slaves.

lp.org/issues/immigration/

Attached: 1536853031906.png (1800x1200, 271K)

so you think you will btfo schlomo with your lolbertarianism?

false flag. polls showed hitlers speeches didn't particularly move people or change their opinions

people voted for hitler because he promised to end the communist revolts and put the jews that started incest child brothels in berlin

the kikes PRETEND he was a good public speaker because they don't want to mention the incestuous child brothels in berlin

don't kid yourself schlomo

Attached: 1515688068501.jpg (1992x2259, 868K)

being loved and being a good public speaker are different things, guiseppe

of course hitler was loved. he promised to end child prostitution that the jews conducted openly, and to kill the communists that were killing nuns in eastern europe

they loved him because he had a PRACTICAL PLATFORM

lets promote the PRACTICAL PLATFORM he stood for. stop hiding it under public speaking

>not a good public speaker
Uh huh

Attached: 027fd3f3c51a2945f48b0a0bb450e4a5f555848e8bbcd445f9157ebaf1c868f6.png (608x402, 151K)

Modern leaders are just professional con men nobody actually gives a fuck about their people anymore

No passion for the profession.

you don't know how much joy i get from you idiots getting my political leanings completely wrong. so, thanks!

More like rothschild middle management stooges

Attached: 1525952904210.png (856x800, 482K)

They lack fanticism.

Attached: 1454804761992.png (790x302, 194K)

That's the way the world works. Without someone in charge you have chaos. Has there been a single successful society in history without authority figures?

Attached: (((libertarianism))).png (1280x1163, 1.07M)

You right he wasn't a good public speaker, he was a legendary public speaker.

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (501x518, 132K)

I'm glad I gave you a boner, moshe

fuck I wish I were as popular with German roris as he was

Because we are living in the tail-end of the Kali Yuga where we are governed by cookie-cutter scripted bullshitters who don't have any emotional, spiritual or general investment in their task.

When the Leader comes that arouses the white man to anger, so that he leaves his home and is bayoneting Marxists and shitskins in the street, he will speak with this same passion