Coca Cola Cannabis Edition

Is this wrong?

Attached: coca cola.png (664x400, 407K)

If I were to drink this at work, would my employer be right to fire me?

depends on your laws.

I want cannabis snus

That's it, i'm gicing up weed for good. If Coca Cola is shilling for it, you know it's some sort of government social engineering mk ultra fuckery

its cbd in it, not thc, you fags would know what is cbd and what it do if you'd stop larping as dmtfags

go ahead, google it and come fighting me after 5 min of reading like you know what you're talking about

aspergers

why would anyone consume anything from coke?

Yes. It's no different than drinking alcohol at work.

>work
>employer
>implying

PAY DENBTS!

Attached: 1526846755159.png (378x357, 81K)

This will replace Sips

well i wouldn't mind if it doesn't make you high, since weed CAN be pretty tasty and sometimes smell like a sweet sweet flower.

Still makes for interesting news. Have some oil breh

fuck you read my post you little shits

Attached: Untitled.png (1000x100, 8K)

Weed infused soda is not new at all and it is all garbage. Only drug that should be in Coke is Coke like the good old days

>it's fucking nothing
Talk to me when they make cannabis-infused weed

This

>greek flag
>working
wut? what kind of timeline is this? have i just awoke from a coma?

>thatspacingthough

I work 50 hours a week for 496 Euros a month!

Attached: turtle.png (773x609, 49K)

And that's a good thing.

yes but you would laugh about it.

Fuck Coke, they've been raping the planet for resources, stealing from the public, and selling their poison to people for long enough.

holy shit user. if thats true, i salute you. come to a developed EU member state. you deserve better

I smoke at work so no it's not wrong at all and anyone against weed is a nigger

They need to go back to putting cocaine into it.

They use the plant that makes cocaine for flavor, so I can't see why they don't get into other drug distribution with no oversight.

What happens to all the illegal shit that they extract for the leaves? You never hear one word about how the removed "chemicals" are destroyed.

No one cares what a lower-class scumbag does at his line cook job, faggot.

That is not right. I’m so sorry for you. I work 40 hours and get almost 4x that.

based greek frog poster

Attached: 1536576661669.png (353x308, 59K)

I work 56 hours a week for 400 euros.
Keep crying , fucking snob

Attached: images(5).jpg (636x360, 24K)

That'd be nice. Smoking sucks and cannabis cooking is just too greasy.

i love the weed, dudes

Yes it's degenerate to be intoxicated at work. Wait till you go home.

T. Hard working stoner

why don't those cucks man up and just put cocaine in it

AYO GIMME DAT COCA-PURP DRANK

>not enjoying 90%THC/5%CBD/5%DELTA-8 at the push of a button

Attached: 2125ddad488a146f6c3db0cc655042bd.jpg (320x240, 38K)

>flag

I will make this a reality, thanks for the idea sven

this. The problem would solve itself
>coke stocks shoots through the roof
>fatties start dying left and right from consuming it like water and having heart attacks.

I work 16 for 450 euros :^)

we already have this in canada. not exactly coca cola, but weed infused drinks

They wouldn't be very fat anymore probably.

Yeah these exist in Colorado but they're stupidly overpriced. Only dipshit tourists waste money on these. Along with $15 prerolled joints, gummies, candies, etc. These idiots could buy an 8th for $15 and roll 7-9 joints.

this. disgusting sugar water. also weed is for vaporizing, not drinking.

>Weed coke with rum and monster
Sounds like a fun way to get wholly messed up

Attached: herbal jew.jpg (214x235, 13K)

It is actually funny how many redditors and tourists fall for the pre-roll meme.
Underweight, bottom of the barrel shit sold at a 50% markup

Maybe.

Attached: 1515696438778.jpg (640x526, 44K)

Its probably going to be a health-conscious segment branded vitamin water type beverage

In thailand sometimes its just stems and loseleaf tobacco

Social welfare in Finland is 3x that for sitting at home

Don't give the half-T*rk any ideas!

Only in Canada™

I like Mikka Hakkinen do I qualify?

so.... keif???
grind the kief hella fine and snort it

Yes. 1000 times, yes. God, I fucking hate this degenerate country more and more everyday. I wish one of our enemy countries would just drop nukes on us, and fry our fat, stoned, and gay asses into oblivion.

I'm sure it would only be available in legal countries and states.

In states where marijuana is legalized, can you smoke weed at work and still keep your job?

glad i'm not the only one

Awesome.

Attached: pepe420.jpg (420x420, 39K)

This is just capitalism bro isn't it great?

Cool.

Attached: ElonToke.jpg (1125x625, 424K)

No because if you fuck something up, insurance can deny coverage by correlating you fucking up with being stoned. That's why we still include weed in drug tests dumbass, because said (((insurance))) companies use the same damn tests.

there is already cocaine in coke products, you would be fine

employers can discriminate based on smoking cigarettes. but try not to bake a faggot a cake and see what happens you fucking bigot.

Not cocaine, coca leaf flavorins yes.

Lel you alright leaf

They should go back to their roots and make cocaine-infused drinks instead.

Attached: 1492530531913.jpg (720x405, 20K)

Yeah coke weed is gonna suck.

Edibles fuck you up more than smoking it and lasts like 3 times longer.

Yes. Even more so than smoking weed edibles impair your ability to function. Unless you really limit the dose. It'd be the same thing as getting drunk at work.

The only pre-rolls I will buy are the $5 1g rolls. Theres a pretty reputable company in WA that makes them out of some decent shake so its a good deal.

The fucking edibles are a rip off now though, used to be able to get 1000mg edibles on the low. Its getting better but the prices are still a little fucked.

Pay back debt.

should I buy coke stock?

>cannabis in coke increases appetite
>they have to buy more food which means fast food
>coca cola owns lots of those fast food places
>profit

I'll tell you fucking faggots something. The future of cannabis is extracts and products containing them, NOT flower. Only useless stoners still smoke or vape. That shit will fucking give you lung cancer and also reeks of ass, making you into a public nuisance and general loser. Mark my word, many years from now, cannabis-infused products will be as common and as socially acceptable as beer is today.

>he doesn't get high before his job
you need to change countries, faggots

WEED ENEMA

They took the real cocaine out of coke in the 50's.

Weed infused soda is good

They said they wanted to put it in their wellness drinks market. People who pay $5 for sugar water because it says a healthy word on the label would buy it.

Attached: 15C3056A-F4D4-4B24-9050-43367EFBB0A4.jpg (2402x1509, 629K)

This board is full of 16 year olds that would never even be offered weed

You understand that one of the original ingredients in Coca-Cola was Cocaine right?

>Grocery bagger

If coca-cola infused their drinks with alcohol would you be able to drink them at work?

There already is cannabis snus at least i have seen it being sold in California

Dont they already use coccoa leaves or whatever its called. The plant that can be processed into cocaine

How would that even work? Doesn't marijuana needed to be activated by combustion or at least vaporization to work without being metabolized by your liver?

You mean high fructose corn syrup water. Only Coke made in Mexico still has actual sugar in it.

cause Rum and Coke

Federal law would prohibit this. Coke would risk having it's entire board perp-walked in front of tv cameras.

Attached: debt IMF spain elf gg greece .pol. lotr.int.png (936x4898, 605K)

Legalization of weed is only about money. People are too stupid to realize that weed is just another market that's been carefully planned out by the government. It was never about letting your average citizen access marijuana products. It has always been about fines and monopolization.

I buy THC colas all the time. They're crazy pricey though, like $10. They taste great, and you get a really mild buzz. On par with a wine cooler.

In Colorado it's legal to grow six plants in your home, you just can't sell it. Basically the same kind of restrictions as home distillation of spirits. They recently restricted the sq. footage the plants can take up, because you can do some mile surgery on a marijuana plant, add some braces, and have one plant take up an entire 10x10 room off one stem.

Have you ever noticed how everyone who uses weed is a loser?

Nope

Weed cures Cancer but Cancer is for losers.

we have edible weed, snus doesn't seem like it would be too outrageous

CBD=/=THC