He held a girl down, ripped off her swim suit, covered her mouth, and tried to rape her

Explain why he should be allowed to be a Supreme Court Justice while people convicted of possessing marijuana can’t even vote

Attached: E63F1B5F-AC0C-48C2-B765-9110DAB031C9.jpg (700x700, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bookwormroom.com/2018/09/16/accusation-kavanaugh-plan-2012/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it didnt happen

*Allegedly*

She got therapy for it for decades. Either this was the longest con anyone ever tried to pull, or he actually tried to rape her

Guilty by court of democrat opinion!

Based

>people convicted of possessing marijuana can’t even vote
They should feel lucky because they deserve the rope.

>brings up rape allegations trying to act like they are fact
>muh weed bro
Go back to your community college class

shes a pussy-hat wearing whore who hates trump...shes a sacrificial lamb

Or she didn't get therapy, or the therapy wasn't for that, or she just convinced herself that's how it went down because she didn't want to feel like a slut, or any number of things

>Either this was the longest con anyone ever tried to pull, or he actually tried to rape her
The long con is more believable at this point.

It was literally not him, but 4 other guys.

Maybe she shouldn't have been dressed like a slut and hanging out with strange boys and drinking. Why wasn't her father whipped for letting her out of the house?

/ourguy/

Attached: 1537146967341.jpg (1600x900, 201K)

Do you have any insurmountable proof of that?

Where did she get therapy for it for decades? She mentions it once, incorrectly, with no name mentioned, in 2012.

>decades

Attached: 654373472670934687483.jpg (735x541, 60K)

Her therapy provides evidence that contradicts her story. And she only came up with this story in couples therapy after getting caught cheating on her husband.

She doesnt know when or where it happened having changed the story from late teens to 15 from 4 guys to 2.

And the two guys say no it didnt happen.

And dont forget shit did nothing about this for decades and only gives a shit right before his confirmation.

Guys, I just remembered that tried to rape me when I was 12. He held me down, ripped off my spats and tongued my anus.
Please report him to the FBI.

based

when the girl rejects it

it only makes her tighter

thus both parties enjoy increased pleasure

gets me ROCK HARD just thinking about it

>Explain why he should be allowed to be a Supreme Court Justice while people convicted of possessing marijuana can’t even vote
The weak should fear the strong.

Attached: e96.jpg (607x608, 35K)

>another episode of dems accusing people they don't like of rape
I can't wait for Trump to sue her into bankruptcy for this bullshit.

Attached: this thread again.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>these allegations I sat on for 35 years, and decided to come forward right before his Supreme Court nomination with the only evidence being inaccurate notes from a psychiatrist 6 years ago only corroborated by the psychiatrist and my husband are definitely true, it's not just a desperate ploy to stall the nomination until after the midterms, nevermind that the only witness to this allegation also denies it. Also the fact that I'm a leftist college professor who made contributions to the Hillary Clinton 2016 campaign has literally no bearing on this allegation.

She does think it happened, which explains the lie detector test. But she thought it was Kavanaugh because she remembered the name from the earlier court case.

What year did this happen, exactly? Can she give a month? The day of the week? Am/Pm? Anything?

Attached: ee3155ce931679666da027e509553a049a14acc4_hq.jpg (657x657, 52K)

yeah, she realized it was him through many sessions of regression therapy.
i was Cleopatra.
i was Napoleon.
i was aboard the Titanic.
i was abducted by grey aliens.
i was raped by Brett Kavanaugh.
Seems legit!

Attached: wtf_1b.png (597x577, 111K)

Clarence Thomas 2.0 Electric Jewgaloo

Attached: Pat smells a rat.jpg (630x499, 46K)

Because like with roy moore. Another out of nowhere accussation by stonk woymns comes up 40 years later only when XXXX is planning to do something positive for the trump agenda /goverment related. These women sat on this for years and years. They get no sympathy even if it happened.

>Her therapy provides evidence that contradicts her story. And she only came up with this story in couples therapy after getting caught cheating on her husband.
Why do I sense that you're making this up or got this information from somewhere not reputable

>assert that something didn't happen
i.e. they didn't personally witness it?

>imagine actually buying this bullshit

Attached: sagemore.jpg (664x392, 100K)

>person is scrutinized most heavily before they attain political power
must be a coincidence

he shouldn't be allowed on the supreme court because of his support for domestic surveillance and the deep state.

Not because some dumb liberal made up a fantasy about him when he was a teenager

The two people she claims were there are Kavanaugh and Mark Judge.

Kavanaugh denies it and so does Mark Judge.

>the vivid rape fantasy of a woman should cost the man a position

Stop lying kike

He's getting in and you're all fucked
WWG1WGA

John Kerry and Robert Mueller may have run a rape gang while they were classmates at elite New England prep academy

May have been a setup hatched in 2012 when a possible Romney win would have likely seen Kavanaugh as the supreme court pick.

bookwormroom.com/2018/09/16/accusation-kavanaugh-plan-2012/

>Explain why he should be allowed to be a Supreme Court Justice
dont worry, he wont be
the left will win because the right is spineless.

>when a white guy does it, he gets a lifetim, high profile government job to shape the nation's laws for decades to come
>when a black guy does it, he gets sentenced to life in prison, if not lynched

why does Jow Forums pretend white privilege doesn't exist? white bois are historically the only affirmative actions hires that ever existed

Post proof and I'll believe you

are you referring to the kerry/mueller allegations or the kavanaugh allegation? so much raping going on it's hard to keep up with

>Either this was the longest con anyone ever tried to pull
>We don't hear about this until decades later
Shit thread. No bump for you.

I was wondering what the flurry of 2012 activity meant. Jives perfectly with what we know about Dem operatives including the FBI

>conformation*

>Muh deepstate
>Is nominated by Trump
Keep flinging shit at the wall, kikes. I'm sure something will stick eventually.

Attached: 1536212963652.jpg (960x635, 93K)

I was at that party... Bitch had her head down snorting blow 90% of the time. Only thing that got raped was her brain. She was a total slut. Used to call her "free piece Ford"... Because well, it was a free piece of ass for whoever wanted it.

funny how all of these allegations always come out when a person is about to get a big promotion.

KYS

Attached: 1512209960374.jpg (1207x722, 294K)

After the testimony of Crystal Magnum got the whole Duke lacrosse team arrested and given decades of hard labor for rape, I totally believe every single accusation a woman makes about a man raping her.

I was raped by every single Jew in the world.
Now go lock them all up op
You faggot

what is the justice system

Attached: 1535092093464.png (512x461, 111K)

i like to sage these bait threads

Show me what statute he allegedly broke and it's statute of limitations.

Until then SHUT THE FUCK UP

I believe her

Attached: Natasha_Yar,_2364.jpg (900x981, 317K)

Source on your claims? Because what I heard is that she mentioned it once in 2012, that wasn't decades ago and that was the only mention of therapy that was made.
She probably did need therapy or maybe even drugs but that's due to her being crazy, not some fantasy that she is pulling out of her ass right now.

Nothing happened before 2012. The plan was to use this against Kavanaugh back then if Romney won. It's a big scam but shows how far in advance Dems plot their moves

You would have to be seriously retarded to give any credibility to this whore's allegations.

>get almost raped 30 years ago
>remembers now
Only NPCs can believe this

Don't forget that lie detector test really has and always had a shit reliability. It's so easy to cheat on it it's not funny.
AND she KNOWS how to do it, she's a psychologist and psychologists are taught about lie detector tests and how to take the problems with reliability into account when assessing someone.

He's been a judge for 12 years...

This. It's eerily similar, with a small difference: Kavanaugh is not even close to Judge Thomas' if it comes to being originalist.

what' that principle of justice again? innocent unless rpoven guilty?

a claim isn't proof, moran

Attached: 15249430177583.png (500x750, 668K)

>Explain why he should be allowed to be a Supreme Court Justice while people convicted of possessing marijuana can’t even vote
2nd amendment, hynah

She was not the only one setting up then, but this is a very good opinion piece.

Because, statistically it's more probable that the black guy actually fucking did it you idiot.

Where’s the police report user?

Attached: C7FCC6AA-DDC1-495F-98DB-ABD2657DE86C.png (305x375, 125K)

fpbp

This woman should be put to death as an example. She is commiting treason, throwing a tantrum because she is mentally ill and thinks shes the good guys in Starwars. Feinstein should be executed as well for empowering this worthless deranged cunt

Attached: 1531338140674.jpg (1051x951, 275K)

Reminder to bulk purchase ammo.

Attached: 80347598374985.png (930x1164, 343K)

No statue of limitations in Maryland for almost any of the sexual assault related crimes, also it would be attempted rape of X(don't remember which one) degree.
But did she even actually sue him?
Also this is all so similar to what happened to Judge Thomas, it's not funny.

based chad

look how nervous this whole board gets whenever Papa Trump is disobeyed. How many will hang themselves when he's indicted?

Attached: 1528602622213.jpg (601x600, 145K)

Where’s the proofs?

Thank you user but I knew that. It was more of a rhetorical question. I wanted him to shut the fuck up with his bs.

> If I repeat it, it will come true

Remember when like 20 women tried to pull this on Trump, and he threatened to sue for slander (which is only possible if you have concrete proof that you weren't even in the same state as them during the timeframe of the accusation) and they all withdrew their accusations and a few literally begged him not to do it...?

the only rape that happened was when kavanaugh's mom raped the girl's parents in a foreclosure lmao

Attached: 1517416794295.jpg (900x885, 283K)

Don't compare rapists to pot heads. Rapists can be fixed.

fuck off shill.

Attached: 1531711555935.gif (768x646, 21K)

He's still going to be confirmed and you lefties can't do anything about it.

>>look how nervous this board gets whenever a man is falsely accused of rape by a crazy/gold diging/ revenge seeking bitch, and their life is ruined with no proof of any wrongdoing.
I guess you like the witch hunt that is going on right now? Are you a part of pound me too?

What? Last night they were reporting that she had been "groped" through clothing.

WE WILL WOMP YOUR SWOMP

Attached: 1535655408213.jpg (1714x1070, 696K)

The only thing that continues to suprize me about this is how fucking bad the republicans look like they will cuck.

Fuck those people. We need to bring back guillotines

what ever happebed to kike kikenwald

Because he didn't succeed, there was no penetration

Lets ignore evidence the accuser is a pussy hat wearing die hard democrat. They had these allegations in waiting, why didn't they come out sooner with them? Why wait till one week of confirmation? The dems are so fuckin stupid and desperate, but the shills and their mouth breathing followers march in lockstep.

nah, just a jew.

Attached: 1523384700774.jpg (283x263, 15K)

And he is the subject of 6 FBI investigations which have found exactly nothing, so....

Prove that he did that.
Fucking shill.

She held him down, unzipped his pants, pulled out his fat cock and started jerking it furiously until he was about to cum then put it in her mouth to finish him off and get some protein.

Unfortunately true

Because protecting the 2nd amendment is more important than the fee fees of some woman who was almost raped over 30 years ago.

Attached: 1535476618798.png (431x539, 164K)

The shills and dems are just desperate, trying to delay confirmation, so moronic, creating controversy out of anything and everything. You have to admit, this was pretty smart, but stupid, bringing up something from almost 40yrs ago, good delay tactic, but it makes them look like what they are, desperate losers, as this bitch is a literal pussy hat wearing democrat who has contributed thousands to democrats. Sick evil shit, playing dirty and desperate.

You know what? I kind of am ok with it. The more Democrats chimp out, the more Rhinos came out the more people are motivated to vote president approved people in. Seriously, this theater is good for the midterms to a large degree. People get angry and energized because they can see, every day what would happen if the Democrats win.
Kavanaugh is not even near being an extreme right wing or a complete originalist and people on the right know it, so that little tidbit adds to the anger.
We will laugh our ashes off in November and collect that salt for months.

hopefully he killed himself.