Which one is more cucked?

Which one is more cucked?

Attached: uk france.jpg (522x165, 41K)

Both bombing Iraq and Syria. Both fought for the Jew (England in Iraq, France in Afghanistan.)

Yeah the kikes are so repulsively obnoxious in England I'm going with France.

UK

for giving up on pic related

Attached: Rhodesia.png (600x523, 160K)

Uk

no points for brexit lads?

l-lads?

+1 for brexit
-5 for the Rothschilds

Still mad about Gibraltar?

France. They can’t even run the ethnic database, their most famous writer is a mulatto nigger, most famous leader is a mednigger, and the real ethnic Frenchmen are only 30-40% of the population

>giving up
If you count directly attacking it in open warfare as "giving up".

In pic related interracial intermarriage was perfectly legal, and no discriminatory measures against the indian filth and chinks were taken. Good riddance

France, especially since we've been cucked for 50 years longer than the UK.

>for 50 years
350*

>Frenchmen are only 30-40% of the population
Better than the UK 20%

>1668
Lolwut

Germany outcuck both of them.

Yeah the cucking only began after Napoleon was defeated and the implications of the French Revolution began to sink into society.
So, 200 years

yes tbhfam

>UK 20%
79% Anglo-Celtic, 82% Celto-Germanic 88% European White
>Lolwut
When do you think niggers, arabs and ahMeds started coming to France? Not even 1900s, the answer is late 17th century

The french carrier is less cucked than the british one

Attached: charles_de_gaulle_class_l7.jpg (748x561, 132K)

>If you count directly attacking it in open warfare as "giving up".

>Brits
>Open warfare in Rhodesia
That was the rhodesians themselves user.
t. ex-zimbo

>In pic related interracial intermarriage was perfectly legal
But no one did? Even in zim today marrying outside of your tribe, let alone race, can get you ostracised from society.

Attached: .05% of the population, 20% of the rugby team.jpg (998x562, 407K)

>niggers, arabs and ahMeds started coming to France in 1650 something
I understand why you think we're 30% whites...

Cucked to the jews/masons but no immigration back then, it really started in the sixties.

Attached: 1517618783239s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Sweden

Canada

I'll admit my country is cucked, but definitely not as much as France.

The scale is Sweden > Germany > France > UK > USA > Australia

North america independence was worst

No u

>I understand why you think we're 30% whites...
one drop rule. you are either fully European by descent or not. simple as

you are 30-40% French and at best 45-50% European

> Choosing between Grandpa and First Ally

These countries are allowed to have militaries, user.

I'll give you credit for finally taking the bullet train out of this world.

>Yeah the kikes are so repulsively obnoxious in England I'm going with France.
Thats not the flag of England user.

Meanwhile in London.

Attached: 307674AB00000578-3412616-image-m-2_1453506384080.jpg (634x386, 98K)

Sorry, French-bro. I had it so I posted it. W-we're still friends, right? Mullatos of the world unite!

Attached: 1531571972018.jpg (600x600, 121K)

This, t.bh. Mulatto balls are better than no balls.

or this

Attached: A70262FB-B8BC-4644-BD41-1FBC56B139C8.jpg (2048x1101, 303K)

Muslims:
10% of population in France
5% of the population in the UK

Franc by far. Demographically it's literally the worst of Europe and might beat the USA at this point

This image is stupid though, 56% is nationwide, 73% is newborns tested (we don't even know on who they test) in fucking Paris.

Easily the Anglos are worse. I will admit that in France things are overlegislated, but people don't pay attention to most of the rules anyway. There would be another revolution if someone got arrested for posting something online here. I don't even understand how Anglos and Krauts tolerate that.

Attached: 1431389451963.jpg (1701x2005, 729K)

France

Islam is not a measure for cuckoldry, simply because the vast majority of nonwhites in Europe is christian.

I would say the French because of their shitty revolution, but the Brits are prots.
Hard choice.
Nevertheless, I like them both, even if they are both cucked for different reasons.

We love you too goblino

Attached: Photo le 17-09-2018 à 21.04.jpg (1080x720, 173K)

Yet you and the Germans were trying to pass an EU wide holocaust denial law. Yeah our speech laws are some of the worst, but at least we stood against that bullshit.

Your meme country always just looks like Swedens hanging ballsack on a map, you have no say in the matter.

Attached: kU-lJxLoVy6Rrs5ftRPAAmIg-F1FAvPq5W1c9lmu238.jpg (960x588, 103K)

What the Oedipus in charge does is nothing to do with me man, again I admit, decades of media brainwashing made the majority of our people ignorantly self destructive, but the same goes for you and your BBC.

We also stood against the EU even getting it's constitution, even though the bastards just snuck it through anyway. We both have a record of resisting the EU, just your government gave you a chance to bail out. Last I saw recently the Oedipus in charge himself claimed that a referendum now would lead to a Frexit, we aren't enemies, haven't been for a long time, and this thread is a shit for pitting us against each other.

Attached: 1531259196881.jpg (636x358, 79K)

France and England should be close allies to counter German expansionism through the EU

We both have a series mozzie problem we need to address though first

Attached: france.jpg (1200x900, 126K)

DELET