The allies have successfully crushed our spirit. It took them no more than 10 years of intense...

The allies have successfully crushed our spirit. It took them no more than 10 years of intense, relentless brainwashing to turn once a proud nation of thinkers, scientists and warriors into a bunch of docile, powerless cucks.

I will never forgive the allies for that. Never.

Attached: german pride.jpg (1920x1200, 512K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZbSmIov3Zs
youtube.com/watch?v=_BK2l1YwE3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>My future plans of an ethnostate are ruined because a teacher told me that hitler was evil

KRAUT, get a hold of yourself. YOU must be the change, not some talmudvision-watching boomers

one thing at a time

Germany must die so that europe may live

Attached: 337-nogermany.jpg (1000x776, 261K)

its their own fault for declaring war on superior nations

>Your punishment must be more severe

Attached: bane-questionmark.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Sorry Fritz. We were led astray by the jews and their riches and lies. What Germany and, by proxy, most of western Europe has become is the greatest shame of the western world. Help us turn this around and feed those monsters to their Arab enemies. Until the hebrew scourge is removed from power in the US, our hands are tied.

Change Germany with the U.S and we've got and objective truth

Attached: C5FutDOUkAEoj92.jpg (780x1019, 294K)

an*, darn it

Attached: 1535386235490.png (577x588, 524K)

Attached: 1534945653666.jpg (1446x688, 471K)

The French names are funny but leave Germany as it is

I almost puked kike

Attached: 1537199873239.jpg (414x279, 68K)

don't act like murica would avoid the war and refuse good shekels

is that a German poster? why are they attacking the Ku Klux Klan? also what does it say on the bottom

(((State Department)))

>10 years

nah took them more than 50 years, and it is only basically working since the late 70s with the help of the failed 68er commie revoluzers who infiltrated every important part of opinion formation (schools, universities, media, justice department as judges or prosecutors and o course politicans)

It's Norwegian
Probably because they were bitter, angry retards or something
It says ''The U.S wants to save European culture from downfall. By what right?''

You elected your leader and she even has the biggest influence in the EU

your people want globalism because they don’t to be german nationalists because of your own government

Still the USA doings. Until you get ride of your (((masters))) they will continue using you.

That was done with all our countries.....
Portugal then:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZbSmIov3Zs

Portugal now:

youtube.com/watch?v=_BK2l1YwE3g

understand that those who had NS in power like Germany or who had fascism like Portugal and colonialism it's worse, but for example Sweden had nothing of that and they suffer too

>being such a huge cuck by apologizing to some kraut

Attached: 1537211745627.jpg (1470x904, 306K)