Bongs what the fuck
Apologize right now

twitter.com/cjwerleman/status/1039529191169961985

Attached: Capture.png (583x940, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cjwerleman/status/1039529191169961985
youtube.com/watch?v=66oZgk2ptxE
gellerreport.com/2018/09/pray-to-allah-beating.html/
getwestlondon.co.uk/news/west-london-news/disturbing-video-shows-youths-brutally-15142855#ICID=OffSiteVideo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The fire rises innit

Stop posting Twitter feed baits.

>twitter.com/cjwerleman/status/1039529191169961985

Video brings a tear to my eye. Zoomers are not the enemy.

Oh. What a shame.

youtube.com/watch?v=66oZgk2ptxE

Weird, I thought the official order was for officers to masturbate while niggers rape white women, and arrest facebook posters, instead they actually arrest niggers too.

soon
all it takes is a spark

Attached: 1536807233810.jpg (620x620, 44K)

i think they were beating up a local kid and were just joking about the Allah thing...i doubt that kid was muslim...the reference was to him being on his knees...they could just be fucking with him..

>amerifats are too scared to do this

Attached: 1530661044182.jpg (720x720, 145K)

Attached: 0 fucks.jpg (634x416, 204K)

About fucking time, I always wondered how the country that gave us the red coats, motorhead, iron maiden and 40k could be such pussies.

its long overdue that the foreigners be told that they must either assimilate or go back to wherever they came from

Soon lads...

Attached: Average day in London.gif (720x480, 2.56M)

Imagine if leftists bring back a whole generation of Hooligans, the Zooligans. Think Hillsborough times a thousand.

Meanwhile, a head is rolling for belonging to a Christian. No pity for the little shit.

>twitter.com/cjwerleman/status/1039529191169961985
Nobody blinks an eye when red ants kill a black ant invader...or when monkey pack kill an outsider monkey invading the tribe. But for some reason...they can't grasp that the laws of nature apply to humans as well.

It's almost as if, being
>stabbed
>ran over
>raped
>rinsed and repeated
has some kind of consequences for kids growing up. Who could have seen this coming?

nice.

Attached: Nice.jpg (550x336, 25K)

If they somehow bring back the British skin heads/ real hooliganism then that would be rather interesting.

Attached: Fash action.jpg (800x1200, 176K)

'bout time

Attached: Muslim-rape-gang-headlines-UK.jpg (640x487, 94K)

We don't have Muslims like you do

based zoomers

WHY is everyone assuming the attackers are not muslims?

You stupid cunts.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-09-17 23-51-32.png (1366x768, 242K)

holy shit senpai...kek

Nice.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 8K)

The kid is saying "im sorry" repeatedly.
Obviously deserved

Attached: cj.png (603x142, 14K)

Those fucking comments...
>If their faces are covered to protect their identity, the filters should be removed. People like that don't deserve anonymity no matter how old they are. Fascist larvae deserve punishment no matter stage of their life cycle they're at. Red Star UK@natsume818

>meanwhile, at Antifa HQ...

CjWerleman, what a complete kike nigger.

It's funny how often jews agree with us but in a completely different way.

This. What did he do?

>Three bullies viciously attack a young Muslim boy in Feltham, UK, whilst another looks on, laughing as he films it on his cellphone.
Don't muslims do that like every day?

>Prior knowledge of incident
>Knows every detail
>Feigns surprise
Seems (((genuine))). That's okay, I'm sure he was just as vocal about the grooming gangs and acid attacks.

funny werent shit skins jumping a meter cop on a bike yesterday?
this is called karma

>shitskins regularly truck if peace Brits
Not all Muslims!
>some little turd gets bullied
All Brits are racist!!

Oh noooo, that sucks

Attached: 9876986.jpg (800x1096, 127K)

Cry me a river. They won't be square until every mosque and police station in Britain is burned to the ground

Attached: 1505038482205.jpg (2050x6500, 3.57M)

Oh boy

Attached: 1263563485_dancing_kids.gif (255x191, 2.75M)

Let the fires rise.

Attached: based.png (601x610, 63K)

Protip: The boys doing the attacking are muslims

See gellerreport.com/2018/09/pray-to-allah-beating.html/

Checked, you bongs will pay for what you recently did to (((them)))

With all of the Kavanaugh, FISA, and Syria/Israel/Russia drama, this was nice to see.
Thanks OP

Ffs i thought we had faith in the new generation

This should happen to all.Muslims.

nvm

Attached: 1526947440334.jpg (495x362, 19K)

watch as NOTHING happens, just like every other time something really bad happens, because we are a frog being boiled slowly, daily reminder to go for the worst politcal options in life to accelerate the downfall

Attached: 1536904031139.jpg (225x224, 6K)

Aw shit, you burst my wee bubble

Attached: 9879765.gif (500x316, 993K)

They said "get on your knees and say sorry".
Fucking kike (((Werleman))) trying to stoke the flames.

>daily reminder to go for the worst politcal options in life to accelerate the downfall
Well said.
Also the future is female, can't fucking wait.

They will be let out on community service. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.

Attached: 1488654621694.jpg (436x334, 32K)

this fellow enloghtened one, we must all vote corbyn in to show people how bad communism is and to vote for a second remain refferendum to shatter these faggots illusion of free choice

>Three children with more sense than their parents fend off an invader

meanwhile their sisters are spit roasted by 10 muslim men

Attached: Daily-Mirror-front-page-2782014-Rotherham.jpg (615x766, 108K)

This source says otherwise

getwestlondon.co.uk/news/west-london-news/disturbing-video-shows-youths-brutally-15142855#ICID=OffSiteVideo

This is a brittbong being kicked into submission by three muslims, telling him to pray to their god.

Holy shit guys, whats wrong with twitter

Attached: Captura.png (601x170, 17K)

no it isnt you dumb fag

read the comments of all the faggots on twatter lul, bet none of these fuckers cared about the 1400 rapes of white girls eh? fuck them all

I take it Allah didn't save him ?

Attached: 2fb1f0ff1589fb03ffa4814f3aef0929.jpg (720x546, 48K)

those white girls were treating the muslims for sexual emergencies. they deserve commendations, not sympathy

this is how the left justify terrorism. "he was pushed over the edge by racism" "whitey screwed him over he had no choice"

I agree, this is the reason I don't think school shootings are wrong either, they're just fighting back against the bullies

Canadian expat living in London here.
I just can't get to grips with your muslim rape culture. It's hurting my brain.
Why is no one doing anything? Can someone help me understand?
Is this a joke you pull on foreigners to make them leave?

Your country is literally the plot of a sick Japanese hentai.

Could you please snap out of it?

You can tell this little sandnigger probably tried to convince them to convert or brag about his religion
So they beat him up and tell him to pray to allah then

>gellerreport.com/2018/09/pray-to-allah-beating.html/

Boy in the red is completely Caucasian looking; he is not of Middle-Eastern origin.

I can not make out the other two.

>Did you know there are bullies in the UK?

Attached: 1528729482446.jpg (447x444, 95K)

The victims of school shootings are very rarely bullies, rather, the victims are completely random classmates. If you want to exact revenge on your bullies you do not shoot up the entire school, rather, you kill them individually. Then again, intellect and cunning are a rarity.

when your fucked up due to bullying and no one cares you start to care very little for human beings in general and see them as all the same. Its a cognitive distortion but nevertheless a reality it's a fairly understandable evolution of cognitive process to get to this point.

Thats nothing new. Muslim kids get beat up all the time. Why do you th8nk they pray on young girls and use the police as boady guards.

Good on you Britain. This is what you should have done with the first sandniggers to enter your country.

Attached: 1537202255089m.jpg (1024x621, 56K)

Based gen Z

They're mocking him when they say pray to Allah. They're basically mocking the weakness of Allah.

The only thing I'll criticise is the 3 vs 1 scenario they made, but I'll give them a pass since pakis do 10+ vs. 1 scenarios.

Also why the hell does a yank care about what British kids do? He doesn't understand our lives, nation our culture. We haven't declared war on his pathetic nation.

I guess an attack on a brownie is an attack on all Americans.

Is Tommy Robinson the boogeyman or something in Britland?

Attached: 1526201875075.png (568x205, 24K)

your job on this memorial site dedicated to the lifetime work and deeds of Saint Christopher Poole is to insult other countries and explain why yours is the best.
fuck off