There's no way this just evolved to be this way

there's no way this just evolved to be this way

Attached: download (2).jpg (474x386, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halimodendron
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why not? BTW Im from Toronto

>he doesn't know how DNA works

Attached: mega mong.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

>why am I so stupid
no clue, user

44445 so damn close

There are things 100 times more complex that supposedly "evolved" from rocks.

Stop giving Canada a bad name, user.

What does “just evolved” mean exactly?

Attached: 7761BD47-A3A4-47E4-BC33-2DE41618A3F5.jpg (600x514, 53K)

evolution is not real
Darwin even states in his books that the extreme lack of intermediate fossils and the Cambrian Explosion are obvious and serious objections against the theory of evolution.

Where did you get a photo of my third cousins jaw bone ya cheeky wanka?

Attached: DKZrJDJ.gif (400x209, 1.85M)

>my mind cant comprehend it therefore it cant happen

There are some obvious holes in evolution theory. Look up how lactation evolved sometime if you want a laugh.
> dude frogs had pores on their legs and then started growing titties lmao

>he does not know how entropy works

>We Evolved from Rocks
>The Rocks created themselves

>the earth is more than 6 thousand years old

>My magic skydaddy did it

>2 sets of teeth for humans
>evolution says we only needed 2 sets because we used to eat food that doesn't fuel acid-producing bacteria
>intelligent design says the creator has a master plan for this
>mostly just indo-europeans that are lactose tolerant
>evolution says there was a mutation to be lactose tolerant past infancy and this was a huge advantage as dairy land produces 5x more calories than beef
>intelligent design says god has a master plan, probably just hates niggers
>desu that one's believable

>ywn throatfuck that thing while it was alive
why even live

>magic did it

you're correct.

bigot my gran had 3 sets of teeth

Attached: yeah.jpg (441x401, 19K)

Not everything of everything has a reason. That is part of the imperfection of this reality and why evolution is probably a big logical fallacy.

Further prooving ops point

Just use a cheese grater. You sick fuck.

Attached: 1497272487814.png (558x689, 408K)

>1 post by this ID

1. dna is known to mutate. given billions of years, evolution is the way life came to be.

2. some guy in the sky, WHO WAS NOT CREATED BUT SOMEHOW WAS ALWAYS THERE, made everything in 6 days, and planted fossils in the ground to fool scientists, and put stars billions of light years away, but faked that too, because he was a really cool guy.

seriously.

I believe in evolution, but why did we evolve with sleep being so fucking difficult
>sleep on back = lower back pain
>sleep on side = shoulder, neck and hip pain
>sleep on wrong side = potential heart problems
>sleep on stomach = neck pain
>mattress too soft = BAD
>mattress too hard = BAD
>need pillow that is neither too soft nor hard, nor too thick or thin
>for some reason much more comfortable with a blanket over us
Seriously, why did we evolve in such a way that something we do EVERYDAY for a third of the day, is so fucking difficult?

.t Dr. Shelkelberg

idk if I believe in evolution as a logical concept but I undergo detachment spells when it doesn't make sense to assume anything about reality except for god

Uhh, that is definitely an issue with YOUR body because you consume poison all day and probably never stretch or do intense exercise.

Sleeping is not difficult for the healthy, I can sleep pretty much anywhere and wake up refreshed.

Jow Forums is not a religious board. please go to these for religious discussion:

always type "sage" into the options field when replying to religion/anti-religion threads on Jow Forums so it does not bump them

the difference is, you need magic AND your skydaddy.

>bacon tastes great and fills me up
>this is the most dangerous food
>broccoli tastes like shit and literally every kid hates it before they may get used to it
>this is the healthiest thing ever, keep eating lots of it
>evolution

>Uhh, that is definitely an issue with YOUR body because you consume poison all day and probably never stretch or do intense exercise.
Not the case at all bro.
They're developing mattresses that cost thousands of dollars made of different kinds of gel infused memory foams to alleviate these problems.
Doctors say that you should sleep on your back with a pillow under your knees to prevent back pain. Why would evolution require that?
They also say to sleep on your side you should put a pillow between your knees. Again, why would evolution require that?
You can be in top physical shape and wake up in the morning with sleep pains.
>I can sleep pretty much anywhere and wake up refreshed.
Doesn't mean anything. You're a lucky one. There's an entire industry and medical fields dedicated to just sleep because it's a very complex thing.

since you guys never get laid... that actually the from the inside of a vagina

Don't fight lads. God here. Had a big night on the lash at the old space boozer topped it off with a cheeky 3am space nandos and well what goes in must come out. Violently. For some reason most likely dehydration I didn't flush the space toilet. After I had a space coffee I came back and you guys were kinda just there. I don't mind but I'm going to have to flush soon.

Let me explain the development of such a thing with an unfalsifiable theory that can completely explain anything.

>sex, amiright guise
what are you, 12?

>muh dik
found the mutt

DOUGLAS ADAMS HAS RETURNED TO US.

Its just sums and repettions.

you have a better theory?

What is it?

>god
>hating niggers
pick two
>evolution
>hating niggers even more
pick two

>Bacon: Pretty much straight animal protein and Fat, exactly all the stuff you need that is scarce
>Broccoli: Mostly just cellulose and plant proteins, plant matter is hardly scarce and faggots that have certain genes overreact to a chemical present and produces the taste of bitterness

Ever wonder why everyone is so fucking fat here? Cause sugar, salt, and fat are rare as fuck in the natural world. Your brain is hardwired to gorge on that.

btw as a kid I thought that lactose intolerance was a weird disease, didn't know subhumans couldn't drink milk

>he doesnt eat salt and fat
haha oh boy

Attached: 1527966319846.png (1100x968, 877K)

>there's no way this just evolved to be this way
of course not. It started with 2 teeth and stole all the others from his killed enemies

All fossils are "intermediate."

There are fish that secrete weird milky stuff from their armpits.

Earth is not a closed system.

Darwin's book was based on finches he discovered on the Galapagos.
Since his time, we have literally watched a new species of finch evolve on those islands.

Checkmate.

you should eat raw meat, eggs, and only eat tubers sometimes, and salt
fasting comes first though, humans originally fasted for many days or even a month before their next meal which was always an animal because we need animal fats and protein
we dont need vegetables we can not process the fiber it fucks with us

retards

>1 post by this id
>50 minutes ago

Attached: download (3).jpg (800x600, 111K)

White people can also become lactose intolerant. As I recall, it depends on an enzyme called lactase which you produce in your digestive tract. If you don't regularly drink milk, your body doesn't produce as much lactase, and this can cause lactose intolerance.

The solution for lactose intolerante white people should then just be for them to drink more milk and more often.

>a washed up runescape celebrity said so that makes it true

Attached: 1536889393827.jpg (960x895, 65K)

Michael B Jordans jaw

How did you infer that? Did you not think about what I wrote? No where did I imply that I wasnt a full bloatlord burgerstani. Retarded medpack.

>Fiber fucks with us
Fiber helps you shit dude, seriously. We are omnivorous, variety is good for you. There is some benefit to intermittent fasting, I will give you that one.

what do you mean?

Or COX genes.

Literally too ignorant to understand he is too ignorant to understand.

Wow, you sure showed them.

I know, did chemistry, still find it amusing, milk drinkers have fed me my whole life

>salt, and fat are rare as fuck in the natural world

Attached: 1387678752945.png (250x238, 92K)

Christians get confused because the great flood wiped everything out 6,000 years ago. But there were people before that and it doesn't discount some sort of God.

Simulationists rely on no more proof than theists. But you're all cooked.

>Fiber helps you shit dude, seriously.
read a few studies

yeah i did
evolution is bullshit
show me the monkey fossils starting to form human feet and the many fossils that show all the different stages
retard
dont forget the human fossils that are millions of years old

how so, 450 million years can do a fucking ton of shit to organisms over generations,

This isn't true.
We're omnivores with one of the most flexible digestive systems on the planet, which is a huge part of our strength. Also there's only a disadvantage in eating raw meat, eggs, and tubers- in fact all three of those things are specifically foods that perform better when the proteins are denatured as they are under heat.

Won't disagree with the basic premise that a diet of meat, eggs, and tubers are good for you and that we don't need to rely on vegetables, nor that fasting doesn't have benefits.

Pigeons, Doves, Flamingos, and Penguins literally lactate from their crops. Some fish nourish their young like that, too.

All these processes are all controlled by a common hormone: Prolactin. There is a clear trail, even though the specifics are unknown.

>Cause sugar, salt, and fat are rare as fuck in the natural world.
How fucking stupid are you holy shit kys immediately

>Fiber helps you shit
>variety is good for you
i would have to disagree
humans dont have a gut that can turn plants into fatty acid chains like cows and other hindgut animals
we have an acidic stomach that of a scavenge animal, for raw meat

Compare it to long chain carbohydrates. You need to mine for salt otherwise it is coming in small quantities from plants. Why do fruit taste good? Because sugar and high concentrations of it are rare.

>entropy
>sun is beaming down massive amounts of energy every day

fucking brainlets, why do you even post.

Please go outside and find some salt genius.

Not even our main issue ain't it?

Too late and you should move back to Haiti

shut the fuck up you faggot fucking newfag go kys

We didn't have matresses like this while evolving.

The plant fiber is literally just there for your intestinal tract as a lubricant, I never said we could digest it, quite the opposite actually.

all minerals are easily find able in natural sources of water.
quite literally prehistoric humanity drank their requirements of salts and other minerals

It only took millions of years OP.

the dead sea is closest to human plasma

Because a magic sky wizard is certainly more plausible than the proven, observable science of natural selection and genetic mutation.

>goes out in the woods and grabs salt off a salt tree

>fiber
>lubricant
try jerking off with fiber
also go ask why a vegetarian is so bloated

straw man

You know nothing about abiogenesis.

why not? this is one of the least impressive adaptations if you think about it.

>goes to a dry lakebed and gets salt with minimal effort.
>boils down sap to make sugar
>honey
>lactose in milk and other dairy products

Literally kys faggot. Shit is everywhere if you have the brain-power of a ten year old and can get it yourself. Fuck, you can get shitloads of fat from a single animal kill you retard.

There are salt deposits all over the place where I live. I could get enough salt for the day by eating a little dirt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halimodendron

Also, have you ever had a peanut? Salty as fuck.

It looks procedurally generated to me.

Can I get a cox genes rundown?

The big bang now thats magic daddy on the sky

Politics you cucknadian

>the ones with fewer teeth died off
>The superior breed passed on its genes

I don't see the problem

t. not npc

I probably should have mentioned water explicitly as well. But it is so important and found in such relatively small quantities, that we are highly attuned for it. The overabundance is what I was originally getting at with my OP.

Not literally dipshit. All I know is I shit like a champ and easily when my diet has fiber in it.

VAT IZ DIS?!?!?!?

how often do you shit?
like how many times a week?