Declassification might the sexy story right, but this is much more important

Declassification might the sexy story right, but this is much more important.

Attached: DnVIexlVYAAkUIP.jpg (749x600, 105K)

dblchecked
indeed.
Fuck i wish the micro/nanochip industry comes to North America, tired of the slants cornering the market

Cool. Fuck China.

We should just embargo China. 10% of their GDP is exports to the US. They will go into an immediate recession. The tariffs Trump already placed on them crashed their currency value.

bump for us

Attached: Frankentrump.jpg (600x397, 54K)

man Trump really gets a lot of things done in the beginning of the week.

Love it!!!

five stars!!!

Bumped for digits

MAGA

Attached: Capture.PNGCODERED.png (662x350, 344K)

WWG1WGA!
We did it reddit!!

Fuckin love trump

Based and Redpilled. Hopefully China retaliates so we can fully sink their economy back the the 1970s.

Haha yeah so based that American consumers have to pay 25% more for everything. Hella cool!

Shill or just retarded?

Confirmed

None of you invest in the stock market do you? This is terrible news for anyone with investments

>I don't understand how economics work but I'm a communist who shills multinational corporations and their right to exploit people in China

Fuck off NPC retard

My sympathy 0/10

>Oh no, companies will have to hire American workers and produce higher quality products for consumers

Youd rather go with slave labor?

God damn. We're tanking china arent we? WWIII when?

this only makes china stronger

good, hope you lose everything

Ok chang

(((China)))

>this only makes china stronger
>loosing your main customer is a good thing
>If you kill your enemies they win
Damn chink, I would say it's time to leave Canukland. The leaf propaganda is starting to work on you.

the US needs china more than china needs the US. Goods will still make it into the US through Canada and Europe at a price that would be cheaper than paying the US tariffs
Unless you unfairly punish your allies at the same severity you punish China, China will always win a war of attrition

No, THEY crashed their own currency to make their market more appealing despite tariffs

I love this. China is without a doubt the shittiest country on the planet and yet you have a lot of people who flock to their defense at every instance of them being shitheads. I hope we crush them and the fallout from it consumes their very existence. They have never once offered a benefit to the world and their nihilistic approach to life places everyone else in jeopardy. I am confident that if they're removed, our species can begin to progress both technologically and biologically at a rate that we currently believe is infeasible. I welcome their end and hopefully this time we can permanently remove every aspect of their existence that is a plague upon our planet.

Attached: 1535693158451.jpg (599x547, 108K)

Found the cuck! We should hang faggots like you.

>the US needs china more than china needs the US
BWAHAHAHAHAHA Keep telling yourself that chong boy. You don't seem to understand logistics, the cost of it, or how cargo inspections work.

millions voted for trump for this simple reason

Attached: peaz.jpg (640x480, 127K)

>the US needs china more than china needs the US.
implying poos cant turn a screw

Attached: 1527926351296.jpg (720x899, 192K)

it's been well known in the shipping industry that this was coming this month. it's actually not as bad as expected since trump did threaten to go straight to 25% tariffs instead of the proposed 10%, so the extra few months before 25% kicks in is pretty lenient.

i have a lot of clients (importers) that will be directly affected by this and a few who were already hit by the round 1 and 2 tariffs. you know what's gonna happen? either 1) nothing, they'll pay more in tariffs and take the hit because they already make money hand over fist or 2) they'll find new suppliers elsewhere overseas or even back here in the US (not what i want as a broker but good to see nonetheless). meanwhile our farmers will sell their basedbeans to other countries and life will go on, and china will be more and more fucked each passing week until they come to the table.

Attached: shipping.jpg (275x184, 8K)

>believes we can manufacture anything in America at a remotely competitive cost as China
t. 17 year old

So you don't think Americans will have to pay more for many of the goods they purchase? Is that seriously what you're saying?

It's already starting Foxxcon is building a huge plant in southern Wisconsin, it will still be owned by the slants though

The increase cost will be offset by all the new jobs stimulating the economy and driving wages higher

I promise to be shitting sideways if they want to bring their insects with them.

>BELIEVES THE COST OF MANUAL LABOR IS A RELEVANT VARIANT IN THE COST OF HIGH TECHNOLOGY

It's sad that you're an adult

This!

Foxconn is a Taiwanese company, not Chinese.

They're estimating 13,000 jobs will be created but they're already shilling our media with "this is great for wisconsin but we don't have enough skilled workers here and will need more immigrants"

ITT: larpers projecting themselves onto their adversary

rice is rice