He is the greatest conqueror in the history of Europe/White people...

He is the greatest conqueror in the history of Europe/White people, even moreso than Julius Cesar or Alexander the Great. Why isn't he more celebrated on this board?

Also, next year marks the 500th anniversary of this glorious event. How will you celebrate?

Attached: hernancortes.jpg (220x257, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algiers_expedition_(1541)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Otumba
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally who

all he conquered were indians with stone age tier tech

the greatest was Napoleon an italian frenchfrog

With the help of every tribe against the Aztecs, which was pretty much everybody in the region

Unlike Napoleon he was actually successful.

so was Napoleon

he's the reason we don't have kings anymore faggit

Also, he conquered spain in a few months

Are you retarded?

That’s like saying Hitler won because we don’t have communism anymore. Monarchies thrived for over a century after Napoleon’s defeat, including France of all places.

>reason we don't have kings anymore faggit
he installed his relatives as kings retard

Upon landing, sets fire to his own ships to incentive his men not to consider retreat.

Napoleon's policies created the foundation for much of France's legal and social system today. For instance, the Code Napoleon is the French civil code. It forbids privileges based on birth and allows freedom of religion among other things. The metric system was also promoted and spread by Napoleon. Napoleon's efforts to emancipate the Jews of France and allow them to leave the ghettos to which they were previously constrained also represents an important advance. Politically, those who view Napoleon in a favorable light would argue that he put an end to a period of lawlessness and chaos in France.

You're a couple of reactionary faggits jealous of his success

this

>Napoleon's efforts to emancipate the Jews of France
how is this a good thing?

Fuck off, Napoleonfags
he was a manlet tyrant with hemorrhoids, and he lost completely, just like hitlarp.
All he did was get a bunch of Europeans killed

Against any army that wasn't made up of stone age cavemens, he got BTFO hard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algiers_expedition_(1541)

That's pretty balsy. Not only that, when he was in Tenochtitlan and heard about the Spaniards who arrived on the coast with an arrest warrant for him, Cortes hustled to the coast, convinced those who had come for his arrest to help him instead, and then went back and finished the job.

filename

> Julius Caesar
He has not a conquer,agustus caesar was.....

Also napoleon would be probably be the best conqueror

was*

Stone age caveman who built a city of 250,000 people literally on top of fucking water, with dams to keep out the brackish water, aqueducts to quench the people's thirst, and causeways to connect to the mainland. Yeah, them low IQ savage Aztecs, right?

>American education

Based

>Mexican intellectualism

Didn't like everyone except the other two members of the Triple Alliance turn against the Aztecs?

with stone tools

They no firearms, NOT EVEN STEEL WEAPONS jesus christ.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Otumba
Does not mean that he didn't have impressive victories. Anyone saying he wasn't a great conqueror is just a shitty revisionist.

this is as impressive as me beating up a child

>not beating nigger children up

>not using him for your cotton farm
waste desu

They where outnumbered 20 to 1.
And the Aztecs weren't some shitty niggers, they were well trained and experienced in battle.

There were 5 other countries that would have picked up the slack if Cortez failed. He isn't anything special.

He was a Catholic. He was Spanish (Muh probably not white or not white enough) He's the Father of Mexico. He and his buddies did and promoted racemixing. That's enough for the Anglo Cultural Protestants of pol to hate/acknowledge him.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algiers_expedition_(1541)
we're both from here and both of us know amerindians are mentally retarded

conquering them is like taking candy from a child's corpse

Egyptians troops under Ramses II were better in every aspect compared to 16th natives.
The gap between 16th european and native technology/warfare/strategy was really, really, really massive.

>And the Aztecs weren't some shitty niggers, they were well trained and experienced in battle.

pablo please

the aztecs only had blunt instruments because they prioritized capturing the enemy instead of killing it, they needed sacrifices to advance in the aztec hierarchy

>the aztecs only had blunt instruments because they prioritized capturing the enemy instead of killing it, they needed sacrifices to advance in the aztec hierarchy
True I stand corrected Juan

This battle was lost because of the weather, hardly Cortez fault.

>trying to argue in favour of a Spaniard when talking about Europe in an anglo board
Further north of Pirineos, all barbarians.

>tfw my my cousin was there

I am not shilling for the Aztecs or any other indians, but trade among them was not as sucessful as trade in Europe and Asia. Honestly that is what gave them such an overwhelming growth to tech. Trade is important folks.

>Spanish (Muh probably not white or not white enough)
not in those days

But muh precious God Emperor said tariffs are good!?!

I wish I could be like him and fuck Mestizo QTs and be proud of serving my kingdom.

>those days
You mean right after the expelling of the Moors? During peak mixing time?

Agreed. Mestizas are insane in bed.

Caeasr was the greatest. No question.

Napoleon threw away the lives of almost 1,000,000 of France's fastest, strongest and bravest men, and he also sold the Louisiana Territories. France has not recovered from Napoleons's blunders.