NPC HATE THREAD

Jow Forums, what do we do about the NPC problem? i cant stand normies ffs and we know (((them))) are training {{{them}}} to isolate us free-thinkers

Attached: 1537190874482.jpg (1305x899, 100K)

>Jow Forums collectively experiencing babby’s first solipsism

If you experience a lack of empathy to this extent you’re genuinely quite stupid.

t.

Attached: 1537196624180.jpg (234x264, 13K)

Oh.. You've people think this shit is new or something?

It's much older.. But we all do know that some things over the eons get new names, same old same old.

I wish you all the best with your upcoming Philosophy 101 exam.

SEETHING NPC RIGHT HERE

*face-palm*

>ACTIVATW BOOT UP FONCTION
>APPLY FOR GENERIC HUMAN COURSES
>CURUCULUM INCLUDES STANDARD PACKAGE FOR THOUGHTS
>DOWNLOADING PACKAGE
>VERYFYING DATA
>FILE INTEGRITY CONFIRMED, TEST PASSED, DATA INTEGRATED

HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW HUMAN
HAVE YOU BEEN DOWNLOADING THOUGHT PATTERN 9 RECENTLY?

This is a fucking psyop, guaranteed.
>OY VEY GOYIM LIFE IS JUST LIKE YOUR VIDEO GAMES LOOK AT THIS FORCED NPC MEME
>THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO AREN'T ACTUALLY REAL PEOPLE
>HAHA MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO OUT AND SHOOT THEM GOYS I MEAN GUYS
It's a shitty meme too and reddit af

I've been without the internet for a few weeks. Is NPC basically the new normie. Both just follow what is popular and don't seem to think beyond that right?

Worse.
They don't have an inner voice.

nice attempt at obscurity homeland security.

Normie
>Free thinking
>Extroverted
>Ambitious
>Not afraid to interact with anybody
>Usually successful in life

Reeeeetard
>Shitposts on Jow Forums all day
>Probably never had sex
>Inner monologue does not reflect outside appearance
>Will most likely stammer an awkward answer any time somebody talks to them
>Follows a rather predictable routine and makes sure they adhere to it

...So am I misunderstanding this meme or does it sound like you're a pot calling the kettle black

Attached: 084.png (600x512, 298K)

it's springs from the misunderstanding of a decade old study that found that people just go through the motions at times when they are doing boring or monotonous tasks and don't really think about it.

It's from infinichan

They re the original inhabitants of this site, the true oldfags, they left when it turned to shit
Then only the most autistic stayed
So you have this weird concentration of autism there, and they all freaked out when they saw studies saying people had no inner voices

They pushed the meme on Jow Forums then

it's a divide and conquer forced meme ie psyop. Just like incel and the last couple of shitty memes

You're a retard the actual study was a thing with 30 test subjects (lmao) that showed niggers only had inner voices 1/4th of the time
There was a paper that mentioned another scientist who couldn't believe it since he was human and it was 100% for him

You're a retard too

Incel isn't a chan thing, it was pushed by corporate far left media a few months ago

this NPC meme really seems to infuriate people. is this how you tell an NPC from a human being?

No shit you fucking retard. Redditors were using it before that. It is a fucking CIA psyop, not funny, and reddit af. Keep using it though, life is just like your video games right xD!!

I don't think the cia really makes obscure memes on reddit leaf, it originated on reddit though, like a reedit community of proud incels

How do they read?

You just ask them to extrapolate on any opinion they have. When they try to conjure up their reasons for believing it they come up with blankness and immediately will show rage, attack, and shut down the conversation. "Why" is the NPCs kryptonite.

Its not trying to associate video games with real life you fucking worthless leaf. Its something video game culture kids understand, the interaction with an NPC, and its simply a modern way of identifying traits which have been known for centuries. If you think exposing the reality that most humans are non thinking fucking drones who simply react is intentional than you are an idiot, a NPC, or a shill. NPC is truth dumb fuck, if you cant relate then you are a fucking NPC or trying to bring doubt to others. KYS, day of the rake now.

I'm pretty sure my sister is an NPC. She's always been pretty low IQ but now i've learned she's somewhat of a Buzzfeed tier feminist that is going to vote for Quebec Solidaire in the provincial election.

It's sad to see my family members get so easily suckered in by marxist propaganda.

Could it be that fluoride in the water creates NPCs?

Attached: hgfdsdfghj.png (635x635, 624K)

Attached: 1537173635459.gif (480x200, 3.4M)

>post shit on Jow Forums all day
>never go outside

EVERYONE ELSE IS AN NPC

Attached: 1537173477438.png (971x546, 95K)

Attached: yuhtgfnmhjkhgf.png (2044x524, 66K)

>t. reddit
go the fuck back to ecccssdeee the lame duck donald tard

Attached: 1537177323800.jpg (992x1024, 79K)

Attached: 1537068481454.jpg (238x212, 5K)

this.
>muh NPCs
>muh superiority but no gf

Attached: 1537088295271.jpg (326x294, 18K)

Attached: 1537037104944.png (1133x449, 189K)

Attached: memememe.jpg (455x741, 90K)

>anything that contradicts the NPC meme is from an NPC

Sounds like something an NPC would say.
Sounds like something an NPC would say.
Sounds like som ttthing an N woul

error

Attached: PC collective.jpg (1347x628, 249K)

nice spambot CTR, how much funding have you wasted now? a billion?

fuck off

op never gets tired of 404 obviously
not politics
fuck off and die

Define NPC, what about deaf people? Notice how all these memes have no ears, really makes you think.

I drink tap water and I'm not an NPC.

Most of us here aren't, how many people live in cities with fluoridated tap water?

I live in a city with flourinated tap water and have drunk it all my life. please send help

Attached: npc 5.jpg (250x250, 5K)