How old were you when you first realized you were hated?

Also how did it happen?
>>Be me, 14yo bluepilled white boy in high school
>>Teacher is doing a presentation about suicide. Explaining why it happens and how people should reach out when they’re feeling upset or down.
>>Briefly mentions how 7/10 of all deaths are white males
>>Start to hear chatter behind me.
>>Hear a few people behind talking about how it’s a good thing.
>>Turn around and see girl grinning
>>Remember being her lab partner
>>Remember helping her out with her work.
>>Remember I considered her a friend.
>>Briefly think about how yeah “white Men deserve it” narrative then I realized after 5 seconds that there was no difference between those men and me.
>>If I killed myself they’d see my death on a statistic and say it’s a good thing just like they said about them.
I remember I wanted to cry from the experience but I kept my cool and just sad quietly at my desk. It was my first major redpill and a large part of the reason why I ended up coming here actually.

Attached: 51BB3C6C-AE29-409C-8638-FFAD60F822F1.jpg (720x703, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melkorka
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

This is true

It’s espec bad on twitter which has become “fuck whitey” daily

Bump

when I applied for my 1668th job.

Attached: 1516503344437.png (567x413, 109K)

you youngfags don't know abuse unless you went to school when most of the teachers were mean ol clipped haired bull dykes

The answer Jow Forums will never be man enough to face is this: white men are weak and pathetic and have been for a solid 150 years. Since the end of the American Civil War white men have lost every battle--every engagement, and they really don't care until someone BLACKS the Witcher or fucks with Battlefield or CoD. People smell the blood in the water and white women are especially sick of the chubby, white, beta, male, Christcuck cowards. I don't blame them.

Either white men take back their countries by force and with extreme ruthlessness--including stripping women of all rights--or the white race perishes. You can start by throwing that faggoty, commie religion Christianity and the Bible right in the fucking trash where it belongs.

OR

you can ignore my advice and keep crying on the internet, watching e-sports, and playing vidya.

Attached: christian cancer.jpg (624x255, 45K)

Use their hatred of you as motivation. It's what the Jews did.

High School in the US southwest redpills you pretty fast.
Every spic calls you gringo, you learn "us" and "them" pretty quickly.

I was three. My mother hated me.

Yeah. Mexicans are worse than niggers.

I was the only white person on my track team. The others were fine, but my coach was just so cruel to me. I didn't understand at the time.

I’m sorry user.

Attached: E9345CDD-9071-4C40-B05A-963DD1132F02.jpg (746x512, 41K)

I got called a nazi in second grade. You dont even learn about nazis until like jr high. So you know their fucking parents are teaching them this shit.

kek faggot pussy
glad that your libcuck faggotry got rekt

Everyone loves me. I get to be white but also a tiny endangered minority which only enslaved potato niggers which is fine apparently.

you want me to KNOCK YOUR MOMMA out?

>High School in the US southwest redpills you pretty fast.
>Every spic calls you gringo, you learn "us" and "them" pretty quickly.

Fucking this. So many hostile encounters with these spics who tried to bully or fight me because I was white.

Anyways, keep your head up OP. We will take our country back from (((them))) and their army of degenerate hordes. God is on our side. My intuition tells me that.

Attached: 82031390128.jpg (1130x706, 472K)

Thats not what redpilled me though. What redpilled me was seeing the beaners who called me nazi and whiteboy and honkey hang out with my brother. They dont know hes my brother because he looks like a fucking beaner. I was blonde and he was dark haired. Theyre fucking retarded racists.

I grew up in a kinda shitty neighborhood. Had a few black friends etc. Parents were always pretty liberal, only had one convo with them about race

>be 5yo me
>kid across the street is black
>"mom why is he brown?"
>well some people are just different colors kinda like crayons

So I never really cared or thought too much about it until I was about 18.

>catching the last running bus to go see my buddy and show him a new watch I got
>at the bus terminal
>rainy summer night, only white person there about 30 niggers
>was kinda skinny, not very tough back then
>everyone is huddled under a large bus shelter
>it's 2006 and I'm talking on a cellphone with my buddy
>niggers didn't have cellphones back then
>3 niggers come up to me
>"ay wyte boi lemme get dat phone"
>"uh it doesn't work"
>"run yo pockets"
>i literally had 1 dollar in my wallet so being the dummy I was I take it out and say here man whatever i'm fucking broke anyways
>the 3 niggers start trying to rip my backpack off which has an expensive watch that i saved up from working all summer for
>crowd of niggers starts cheering them on "YEAH GET DAT WHITE BOI FUCK HIM"
>devastated that a crowd people are encouraging them
>run off in the rain with my backpack
>get into the lobby of a hotel
>change into jeans and hoodie and keep hoodie over my head so people can't see I'm white
>wait far away from the bus shelter in the rain because I don't wanna go near niggers
>make it on the bus

yup fuck them got lots more stories that have only made me more and more racist. I was probably SJW tier cringy back before all this

>throw the last thing that binds white people together
>fix the world

I was called honky, vampire, ghost, palangi for ages are school. It wasn't until I got to highschool that I released people weren't doing it in a light hearted way. I would get called palangi bitch to my face, people would hold paper up to my face and say I blended in or tell me to use white out as makeup, a Samoan kid cried when he saw me once because he thought I was a ghost. My mum woukd just tell me it was because they were jealous of how pretty and nice white skin looks.

In art class, a black classmate held a knife on me and said "you think you all bad cuz you a honkey, huh." Totally unprovoked. I was 12.

I don't give two shits if someone hates me. It's almost never personal. But if someone has the means and motive to hurt me, I deny them the opportunity.

I denied that kid the opportunity. Put that knife where it wasn't a threat to me any longer. The teacher (who was black) saw it my way. So did the resource officer. That kid never came back to school.

Never lose your cool.

Its only the blonde boys that they pick on. They didnt pick on my brother because he looked fucking mexican. And they didnt pick on my sister because shes got a pussy. We live in different worlds.

>Either white men take back their countries by force and with extreme ruthlessness--including stripping women of all rights

I think most of us here are totally on board with that.

>7/10 of all deaths are white males
70% of the world are white males? Damn

Im over here contemplating mass murder and theyre having the times of their lives

Seriously, you are a turboautist.

Attached: nigger10.jpg (3000x3000, 3.32M)

I literally mentioned a sentence earlier that we were talking about suicides.

>le blackpilling JIDF psyop thead
Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF articles.jpg (3668x3284, 1.15M)

How?

>his attention span lasts longer than the sentence he's reading
NPC spotted

Attached: 1498112284993.jpg (583x435, 56K)

Autist is just another word for average white male. Dont take their pills.

Well you're right you are a dumbass for pulling your wallet out in front of them and deserved being mugged. Not because your white. Also you're only racist towards them because you can't defend yourself. Instead of wasting your energy on hatred. Put that energy into learning how to defend yourself be a man and they will think twice. Lift weights carry a gun whatever you have to do.

>my brother looks mexican
Stop larping creaturo, you are one of us

Fuck off.

You dumb nigger that was 12 years ago. That would never happen to me now.

lel what a pussy

Yep.

blonde boys deserve to be bullied >:3

A bunch of black kids bullied me when I was around 5-6 because of my skin color and when I tried to defend myself, they all chimped out and started throwing sticks at me.

All I wanted was to just play on the swing set.

Attached: 1511531387716.jpg (970x545, 21K)

And then your teacher was like, because retard, they make up 7/10 of the population. Anyway...

or...

Nobody cares about what happened yesterday at school you 14 y/o faggot.

Good for you now stop bitching about your past and move on.

user I was a sensitive kid and believed all the leftist lies like how “we’re all the same, we can all get along”. I know better now, but it hurts seeing your worldview shatter.

I was four, and the year was 2002.

We lost our farm during land reform and had to move north to Zambia.

Attached: Pepe Rhojak.jpg (599x795, 595K)

I have. Still hate niggers and I there's not a single one that lives within 10 miles of me.

Mass murder. Read siege. Fuck life

ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>ONE OF US

>Be white
>Grow up in Detroit
Any questions?

white men make up 3/10 of the population, retard

When the fuck did the Icelandic enslave the Irish?

I hate shitskins. One day im just gonna drive around shooting you.

ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>ONE OF US

My nigga

My red pill was when my mom beat the shit out of me consistently when I didn't conform to her retarded emotional manipulation and realised she lied behind my fathers back and that my dad would not believe me over my mums word.

I'll make sure to shoot you back coward.

>i wanted to cry
faggot

Im fucking blonde and pale as a ghost you retard

fucking hell. kindergarden, got pushed off the swingset into the woochips/had my face rubbed in. next day, pushed/kicked off the top of the jungle gym

Jumped my first day of jr high by two 14 yo 6grader wetbacks. They were jealous I had a lock for my locker. They said they wanted my shoes.

And ill get out of my far and kill your whole family

uh whites have one of the lowest suicide rates, kys self pitying privileged pos

Attached: ns.png (920x634, 52K)

So what are you doing about it? Make the spark that sets the fire. Let's go.

Far?
Lol kill yourself faggot.

I used to think about doing this a lot before I had stuff to lose. If I ever lost it out I would definitely consider it again

I was a 4 ft tall 75 lb blonde kid.

They looked like Geronimo

Far? Lol kill yourself faggot

No. Im gonna make you finish the job

FUCKING THIS.

Attached: 1537073448643m.jpg (1024x985, 127K)

Glad you threw out the jew pill. I became red pulled at ten when I got bullied in sixth grade for being a white male.

Attached: 20180329_120614.jpg (3264x2448, 1.65M)

Women are literal cum dumpsters unless supervised by a male authority.

I'm blonde hair/aqua marine color eyes. So I've always known that I'm "the white devil" ever since grade school when the history class started talking about slavery. I was like, "whoa cool we owned slaves?" My teach got mad at me for shouting that out loud.

Attached: IMG_2214.png (406x305, 164K)

I stopped going outside after that incident. Pretty much been in a downward spiral after that

Attached: 1523129150392.jpg (530x472, 25K)

Jow Forums is a place shitskins run psyops on to negatively affect whites. this isn't the place to be posting this kind of stuff, because you're making yourself a big target for them

What do you mean?

I already tried killing myself like 6 years ago. I realized i didnt deserve to die. That you all did.

>14yo
>not calling every nigger you see a nigger
you have let us down user

We are something like 30% Irish which is mostly attributed to slaves plundered from Ireland. Most people know this story about a mute Irish slave that turned out to be a powerful Irish princess.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melkorka

I was about 5 or 6 and my stepdad was trying to shove me in a dryer

Was in school for me too. I was a pinko little shit until probably sophomore year in high school thinking i was a rebel. Then it clicked in sociology that im not a rebel, im a good goy and our public schools are non stop anti white male bullshit. College was infuriating but i hid my powerlevel and got a degree. I would not be surprised if one thing driving our suicide rate is a lifetime of being told you are inherently evil.

Stop lying to everyone in here and accept your true identity you massive self hating faggot

This, only the spics on Jow Forums insist otherwise.

Thanks friend.

>get mistaken for hispanic because I'm a hapa
>hear what minorities say when they think nobody on team whitey is around

Attached: darn.jpg (376x411, 31K)

If it makes you guys feel any better, I'm a spic and I like white people. I was briefly one of those "lol fuk whyte ppl" kids, but most of the time I thought white people were pretty cool, it was just the annoying old people and faggoty white people I made fun of. Everyone is racist deep down, don't stop feeling the way you feel because it's the only one considered "wrong" these days.

When bill clinton bombed my country in 1999

>Jow Forums is a place shitskins run psyops on to negatively affect whites

Truth. That's why you always have to approach threads with a sarcastic mentality. Troll the trolls. If we can conquer them all and get them speaking our languages then we can easily out troll the brown trolls.

Attached: vicious_wolf.png (640x480, 23K)

He means 7/10 suicides

The problem is White men don't even realize they are in a fight-to-the-death-cagematch sponsored by the Jews. We are just too fucking comfortable listening to their lies.

same. tfw you become the bookworm which the librarian allowed to check 5 books out instead of the 1 the other plebs were allowed to because she knew you would return them and not shit on them.

also was more comfy watching jeopardy while eating lunch in the library, compared to the fucking jungle that was the rest of the school

Serbia is not an actual country.

Today some mulatto fag at school randomly told the snownigger sitting next to me that he was "too pale", and I was about to jokingly tell the mulatto, "and you're too dark", then I remembered that that would make everyone in my vicinity instantly view me as an evil heretical faggot thanks to (((anti-white conditioning))).

The (((media))) doing constant anti-white shit while labelling everyone they disagree with a "racist" (a synonym for "heretic") was a huge redpill for me. "All races are equal, but some races are more equal than others." Sad.

Yeah I grew up in southern california and was redpilled about both mexicans and their white enablers by the time I was 4, no joke.

When I was young, I lived in a predominantly-black town, and went to a predominantly-black school. I believed we were all the same, despite how we looked to each other. Sure, sometimes one of the kids would say I had an elf nose because it was SO big to them, but I thought it was all in good fun because that's how my dad raised me - if someone picks on you, pick on them back, and have a laugh. Unfortunately, when I left elementary school and began middle school, the friends I thought I had began to show their true colors against me; not only would they pick about the size and shape of my nose (inb4 jew; picture a Nordic nose if you must), but they'd also call me a cracker and other nonsense names, as if they meant something. Then came the physical bullying - one of my friends from 4th-6th grade turned on me in French class and wanted to fight me for no reason at all. That was what happened that started to change my mindset.

It also didn't help that my cousin and his Mexican friends beat me up in front of a church. To this day, I have no idea why.

>tl;dr I was a naive little shit

This shit breaks my heart. I cant imagine your own mother hating you. Sorry anons

Who is the girl in your pic?

Rape the shit out of her

You should take a gun to school in yout backpack tomorrow and tell him hes too dark and when everyone flips out shoot them all. Read siege you little faggot

>you're only racist because you have to defend yourself against niggers
nice flag, faggot.