>Libya/Derna Jun 28
imgur.com/a/ApgvWr4
>Iraq Jun 14
imgur.com/a/SBuVzBb

Devs Sep 17
>Suspected wide-scale Israeli strikes across Latakia and Tartus
>Syria,Turkey and Russia agreed on a DMZ in Idlib
>No military OP in Idlib until Dec - Russian MoD
>Lavrov; RF has information where drones are assembled in Idlib, will be eliminating these underground workshops soon
>Turkish journalist traveling from Damascus states he witnessed large military convoys headed northward
>YPG sleeper cells claim killing 6 rebels in Afrin region
>Peskov; Putin is meeting with security officials in Moscow today to discuss Idlib
>RuAf concentrates strikes on ISIS in Al-Safa/Badiya Al-Sham for 72 hours straight
>DeZ cs; SAA claims they nearly have split the ISIS pocket in half, allegedly ISIS fell back towards T-3Pumping Station
>SDF state they captured Al-Sayyad district and several localitiesinside of it on the Fawqani front
>Iran confirms they bombed Kurdish militant group conference in N Iraq last week
>Houthis claim this afternoon that their troops bombed a UAE command center in western
Devs 16
>Saudis continue to get BTFO on a daily basis, "no end in sight" researchers say
Yemen.

Prev

Attached: 30.jpg (3841x1281, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vV-L34cA2cg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthrax
youtube.com/watch?v=r4Um6okMHcE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine being a /sg/ cuck thinking russia will do shit, BTFO

SG on suicide watch.
Greater Israel will soon rule the middle east.
Russian cucks are cowering in fear from their Jewish masters while they get whipped again and again like little bitches

Attached: 120.jpg (634x674, 98K)

Attached: 1398237137371.jpg (4475x4486, 1.91M)

S-400 confirmed garbage.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1437227155947.png (1199x720, 222K)

russia rekt again.

Attached: usa-american-flag-gif-3.gif (800x600, 511K)

oh no no no no!

Russia do something

Attached: tumblr_ogppinl6b31ux1dn3o1_500.gif (500x300, 1.55M)

Heh all these shills. It's nice so many resources are dedicated to our humble threads.

Attached: 1462150368714.png (768x629, 67K)

xth for Death to Israel

Attached: 1518328877501.jpg (832x827, 87K)

Shills always work overtime when some happening happens in Syria.

Attached: 1473127189066.gif (400x287, 1.04M)

Your greater Israel is now reduced to some low-IQ wahabi retards in Idlib scared for their lives.

I just come here and collect asshurt every time the US drops its dick on Syria and Russia.

Your damage control is exquisite. A man could subsist on it alone.

tfu

I can't even imagine how it feels to be so impotent.
Lost the war, let's go spam /sg/
Truly pathetic.

Attached: 1519331905056.jpg (480x480, 39K)

Pierre:

S-200s can home on any target emitting radiations independently of the IFF with its own passive radar on its "home on jam" setting especially made to target wild weasel and ECMs thus defeating them.

The il-20 is a recon plane so it's safe to assume that it was blasting radiations in every direction and israeli jets blasting ECMs too so it could actually be the case.

This setting allows the missile to home independently on the target that emits the most radiations in its detection range without using the command post's radio commands.

Please let there be a WW3 by the end of this week.

it is time...

Attached: AnsarAllah_NorweagenBro.png (878x1252, 139K)

>independently of the IFF
That would defeat the whole purpose of having IFF, you got a citation or just [asspull]?

doesn t matter if israel did it or not, russia will blmae them anyway cause they got over the top with this attack near their base. they gonna sell s300 to syria now and israel will cry for years

Home on jam my man.

>#Israel refused to comment on the losing of a Russian il-20M tonight.

OH NO NO NO NO NUKES IN TEL AVIV ETA 10 MINUTES

When will Russia do something?

Attached: 1470949871286.jpg (316x202, 14K)

They already tried to sell the Syrians s-300s, the Jews bombed the shit out of it.

You give a Syrian an S-300, you just lost an S-300. Do I need to show you the pantsir getting wrekt? You could give the Syrians S-400, won't mean shit.

Looks like all night & day shifts have been called into JIDF HQ. Many overtime shekels for you tonight ladies..

>Assad had the chance of turning Israel into a chemical wasteland back in 2013 and Putin convinced him to give way the chemical weapons to Obama instead

Attached: 1505448479417.jpg (642x672, 54K)

A country AA defense is not something based on a single tool.
So far, Syria need more modernized Pantsir than s300 or s400.

Putin refused to sell S-300 to Syria to make Bibi happy for a while.

Assad had that "chance" for decades. He didn't do shit because he would lose in the end. Also Isreal has NBC as well.

Jewtin got cucked by Israel and Turkey the same day.

Attached: jewtin.jpg (800x450, 42K)

It's not a bad theory but you could point the finger everywhere given how France and Israel were the ones firing from the sea.

Syria is handicapped because it no longer has control over Lebanon
The mountains at the border block radar and enable the kikes to sneak up and launch the missiles

Russian AA was thwarted by this most recent strike. Tartus was hit. Sam based IAD is a complete meme, as I have explained to you retards in depth for YEARS. I will continually be right.

Israel turned into a lifeless chemical wasteland is a win-win situation for everyone involved.

Attached: 1498321491092.gif (500x281, 1.91M)

Never, sadly. Not as long as we have this government.

>He thinks chemical weapons work like that.

Nope. Not even nukes really work like that.

Don't forget to change your proxy next time.

Ruptly
youtube.com/watch?v=vV-L34cA2cg
South Korean President Moon Jae-in and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un meet in Pyongyang for the third Inter-Korean summit between September 18 and 20.

The complete denuclearisation of the Korean Peninsula will likely be high on the agenda.

Without a really massive attack, cherrypicking ammunition depot is just pointless. It'll not change the outcome.

Last Israel strike just got one pantsir that was not even started.

should I pack and go innawoods?

Attached: ohshit.jpg (601x509, 62K)

>He thinks he knows shit.
You do know what the 'B' is for yeah?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthrax

Let us suppose that Syrian air defenses shoot down the plane...it would be wise and logical of Russia to accuse some JEWestern nation, i know that i would do that if i was him.

They work like that if you fire enough of them. The Syrian chemical weapons arsenal was specifically designed to counter Israel nukes, aka to remove all Jewish life in the Middle East.

Attached: 1524187084010.jpg (600x469, 75K)

>selectively strike a target inside a IADN
>it does not matter

The fact that it was a small strike does not help your case AT. ALL. it hurts it. If the S-400 system can't repel a small strike, it won't a larger one.

The cruise missile will always win in the current paradigm. The US is not even pulling out all the stops either. Just jamming and LO missiles.

Pantsir is point defense, and the ones they have are working fine.
Syrian S-400's could literally cover most of Israel, not sure how you imagine that working.

You dont want to fight ww3?

Attached: sketch-1536825574537.png (927x540, 54K)

/sg/ will be playing the Jow Forumseague next weekend, starting Friday. Your first match of the Jow Forumseague 3 will be against Fascists, Nazis and Balkanshits.

Good luck and have fun (because there's nothing else happening thanks to ErdogANO).

Attached: unknown.png (498x536, 163K)

Let me add something else, France would be the perfect target because French don't really like foreign adventures serving American and Micron ratings are plummeting, this makes France perfect target.

so far russian are really careful on their words. They say "French Frigate shot missiles", and don't say were they go

Nope. Real life is not a video game.

Aersol anthrax kills fast but does not last, retard.

So /sg/
What did we learn from this attack?

S400 is not designed for "small strike"

Just surrender and marry Russian Ivan from the pacification forces.

Attached: DZPfBPqX4AEh-kS.jpg (686x457, 55K)

>the world is a flat, featureless globe

Brainlet please leave.

and if israeli or nato country shot it down, it would be wise and logical of JewSA to blame syria

>S-400's could literally cover most of Israel
The whole point is that Israel/Nato want the S-400 to fire at something so they can collect signals intelligence.

I'd love to fight it at her side

Attached: 1537210627430m.jpg (1024x684, 72K)

Then it's not designed for a large one either. If you can't stop 20 you won't stop 40.

>Planes don't fly above the earth
I am undone. But you really should've written PLEASE. LEAVE. you know.

personally i'd like to fight for Syrian qts

Attached: e-wM7zcrudg.jpg (720x886, 49K)

>what is deterrence weaponry

Attached: 1483547033599.jpg (645x968, 47K)

Who told you S-400 would be used to engage munitions at all?
They have Tor there for a reason.

>planes can't fly NOE
Nope, you are still done.

Syria had hundreds of tonnes of chemical weapons agents. They would have made Israel uninhabitable after the USA attacked Syria. Meanwhile the regional war would have involved Iran and Turkey, which would have led to the blockade of the Persian Gulf and the destruction of most Gulf cities.

It would have been beautiful, seeing Israel, Saudi Arabia and the Great Satan all die the same year.

Attached: screenshot-83043aa6-8ea6-4cdb-8d43-9287dde3cbc0-2018.09.17-19-41-13.png (583x1084, 221K)

Can you fight cancer? :(

So many questions
Name? Why 4 mikes?

s300>pantsir

>can't stop 20 missiles
>deterrance.

Has the Russian IAD deterred any US/Jew/euro strike in Syria? Nope.

>mimi arrives with common sense

Fuck that whore though.

Attached: 1495778862073.png (680x486, 364K)

anyone else getting connection errors?

>Israel would be fine never flying above Golan heights.
You forgot your reddit spacing. Sloppy.

are you asking the name of the woman on the pic?
how new can you be?

Attached: c7233243c77e7ca717309221790004077bf01570d6b9713e2de7281e4ead17e6.jpg (544x544, 58K)

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2018.09.18-01-51-19(1).png (633x733, 74K)

Avaliable and atritable delivery platforms, CEP, and area of effect along with mortality rate. It simply was not possible as much as your retarded pipedreaming ass wants it to be.

People seem to not know that no air defense system in the world has a pK of 1.0 . Russian AD is in the 0.6 - 0.7 range and it's about the best. Modernized Patriot has a kill probability nearing 0, with a 20% on rail failure rate.

They could still strike just fine by flying NOE, out to the med, etc. What is radar horizan. What is natural barriers. Unfuck yourself. The only way Syria would be able to cover all of Isreal with radar would be to develop a large fleet of modern AEW&C aircraft.

Tank>IFV
Why are we comparing a high altitude large area AA system with a short range point defense AA system?

I have to refresh the page to get any new replies, the Update or auto update feature doesn't work.

Also some strange glitch with the recaptcha

my body is ready

Attached: 1535028593833.jpg (604x604, 252K)

Cool story. Meanwhile it does not actually shoot down anything. Your Russian PK is claimed by Russia. Your patriot PK is claimed by postol. Fuck off.

Go back to your command and conquer red alert boy. Even Portuguese airforce could overpower the S-400 battery in Syria. War is politics by other means and if Russian politics desired no Israeli airplane would be safe if taking off any Israeli airbase.

Please let it be true.

Yeah. page Keeps freezing and not updating.

So let me get this straight...

A Russian jet is destroyed during an ISRAELI assault backed by a FRENCH DESTROYER on the Russian port(literally Russian territory and has been for the last 60 years) at Tartus?
Now (((CNN))) is trying to cover it up claiming it was the SAA that shot down the Russian plane while intercepting French cruise missiles.

That is 100% an act of war. They should be sinking that French destroyer and glassing that Israeli airbase.

Yet again the (((west))) aiding terrorists.

Attached: 1439746803175.jpg (500x375, 49K)

>IMPLYING the longest ranged and largest TEL S-400 missile is not designed specifically for very low flying cruise missiles.
Dumb ass faggot.

because 99% of people get their knowledge on weaponry and tactics from anime image boards and vidyas

Attached: 1534851011656.png (760x1023, 113K)

88PBP

Is the military advisor guy a good source?

>because there's nothing else happening thanks to ErdogANO
well...if you say so

Attached: russia 4d chess damascus strikes.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Baseless claims. Russian assets can't even protect Tartus, yet you claim it can go to the moon and back. Retardation.

Yes.

that was a fucking good movie

Attached: 2016121515241139.gif (390x400, 104K)

Music for occasion.

youtube.com/watch?v=r4Um6okMHcE

Attached: 1372858754373.gif (343x193, 2.96M)

So basically Israel would not be able to fly planes at high altitude over Israel, because of the S-300 SAMs.
Which is what I said.
I am glad you agree.
Would you also agree that Israel would probably not find such an arrangement satisfactory? Because if you do then we agree fully.

Ever been told that you aren't as smart as you think you are?

this

Attached: jung SAA qts.jpg (1200x675, 152K)