ABSOLUTE WW3 HAPPENING - RUSSIAN IL-20 PLANE DISAPPEARS DURING ISRAELI ATTACK

twitter.com/Ruptly/status/1041839332124848128

Ruptly (@Ruptly)
BREAKING: Russian plane disappears from radars during Israeli attack on Syria’s Latakia – MoD
twitter.com/Ruptly/status/1041839332124848128

People's Daily,China (@PDChina)
#BREAKING: A Russian military Il-20 aircraft with 14 service members on board vanished from radar over the Mediterranean Sea off Syrian coast on Monday night: Russian Defense Ministry
twitter.com/PDChina/status/1041845606073761793

Attached: doom_paul_1.png (720x720, 907K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/syria?f=tweets&vertical=news&src=hash
youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Russian_Sukhoi_Su-24_shootdown
twitter.com/NASA/status/1041846310700294144
vocaroo.com/i/s0BJnaK2fDV9
youtube.com/watch?v=0J7WIzKVev0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sure it's nothing.

Attached: 1536435498970.png (264x274, 30K)

first for tel aviv being nuked this week

This misleading thread title is too much. Syria has claimed the downed plane as accidental friendly fire while defending against Israeli missiles.

Attached: 1536798073656.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

hold on I have questions

Attached: Npc.png (430x441, 94K)

Source?

Source? I think so far the US has claimed it as friendly fire, which would be convenient

I'm not
-----------

Gr8 b8 m8

No, they have not. But thanks for the CNN narrative.

Reported by CNN which means it's probably Israel.

Also :
@Partisangirl
#Israel Shot Down the #Russia-n Jet, afterwards Russia S400 attempted to shoot an Israeli F16. All US claims it was #Syria are false. Syrian air defence systems are all Russian made, Russian aircraft appear as 'friendlies' on the radar system' it would never hit a Russian plane.
twitter.com/hashtag/syria?f=tweets&vertical=news&src=hash

No.

Attached: 76DE1F0C-39BB-4201-8B27-2FF014909D88.jpg (1000x1000, 105K)

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE CONFIRMED

youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q

Attached: fix the damn site hiroshimoot.jpg (251x200, 8K)

Thanks cnn you are the most credible source out there

TRIPS OF TRUTH
WW3 CONFIRMED

(Munches popcorn)

Attached: 3EBA4726-BB03-4D9B-AF9E-EBD551ACD851.png (1136x640, 473K)

Attached: FOXTROT FLASH.jpg (765x666, 105K)

Literally every news source right now. Do one second of research you NPC's.

Attached: 20180917_174059.jpg (1080x1490, 376K)

!

Attached: Why.jpg (237x213, 4K)

Fucking checked. Triple 8's of war.

Seems difficult if not impossible for this to happen though. Russian aircraft would appear as friendly on the friend or foe radar designations.

t.CNN

HOLY SHIT!

Attached: CANDICECHECKED.jpg (977x748, 70K)

>world war 3 from a plane
>top fuckin kek.jpg

Attached: 387B6D42-946A-49FE-A9CF-97D6166014D8.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

>The TAR picks up an incoming target, the command vehicle then determines if the blip is friendly through an IFF transponder system before granting permission to fire to the TELARs and TELs. No friendly fire. France or Israel to blame.”

If you only knew the meaning of 3, 6 ,and 9 you would know the biggest kept secret.

>Syrian AA batterys
>digital friend foe readouts
>trained personnel
Its spray and pray flak. How do you think this works?

Attached: 1530940133452.jpg (540x606, 64K)

Remember this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Russian_Sukhoi_Su-24_shootdown
It's not happening, you imbeciles. You're all reacting as if Russia is some kind of trigger happy, spiteful, bloodthirsty country, out for war and revenge against the smallest transgression. Military personnel and equipment are all expendable and overall not worth all that much in terms of leverage. Hope you overexcited teenagers remember my post after the dust settles and nothing happens and relax your titties for when the next Russian asset is destroyed.

The burden of Tyre. Howl, ye ships of Tarshish; for it is laid waste, so that there is no house, no entering in: from the land of Chittim it is revealed to them.

Meanwhile....
twitter.com/NASA/status/1041846310700294144

Fvgicfggcuucrj hdhchruh. Htuffygfffghgyfgfuddgugcjxgfgcfhxhehcitsasecretifypufindthisthejewsarebehindeverythingcdthvv

Attached: 69EBC76E-ECFB-4A26-B27D-03360938AA30.jpg (600x563, 47K)

Your source literally says "US Says". Syria has openly denied that they did it. It was definitely Israel.

And that plane's name?

Gavrilo Princip

THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW

Has this ever happened before? Also the Russians were operating the s-300and s-400 so they were probably communicating with the Syrians which makes this extremely unlikely

You are underestimating how much of the world is against Israel and what's at stake there. They are done.

This game has been a fun game but it’s not straight and it’s not a good idea but it’s a good idea but the graphics are really hard and the game has a little weird and it’s not straight straight up or not straight up or anything else is a game of thrones or a game or any game that is not straight up to a top game but or not straight up or down

Attached: 6FE0235C-2AB5-44E7-8F4E-849127F3DE52.jpg (276x256, 33K)

Not going to hold my breath for any Russian response. The Russians are massive cucks when it comes to dealing with Israel.

Attached: Putin Jew.jpg (340x311, 15K)

what if trump has just been building up Israel's trust in him by being their bitch for so long? What if now that the kikes have gotten brave, trump pulls his support and Russia demolishes them?

was this the plan all along?

Attached: 1440205404301.jpg (419x430, 22K)

I am going home to the game now I’m just getting back r the a io The only way to do it all of the game is game time for game time is to the game time and it’s not straight straight up or not straight up or even down your back or back not uiostraight up or down even if it’s a big deal it would not be the fun first time game in the world and I was gonna I got game game and it was fun but I think it’s fun and it really really fun and fun but it is so hard not a game that you

Also it was 35 km from the coast do the Syrians even have the range for that?

I have a lot of fun and it’s not straight straight up or down the game time and time to get me out of the game time and time to get back to the game time and time to get back to back and time to get back in the way and get back to the ty The It’s gfghgjjhelp was the in the worst game

The end if fast approaching. Enjoy the world while you still can.

Attached: The End..jpg (600x406, 31K)

You got it

Listen up ya little meme flag fuck. It was friendly fire. Go to sleep.

It's the end, i s n ' t i t ?

Attached: 1478057238889.jpg (480x410, 51K)

Is no one going to aknolege the weird posts? I am think I ram my head down the way I was in my car

It depends on geopolitical situation. Under Obama S-300 covered up to 400km. Today it's only 40km.

For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

Thing is that they eventually have to strike back. Currently they are just holding out because diplomacy is well in their favour, and it is not wise to attack your opponent when they are destroying themselves.
The longer they hold out the better they are in the long game.

Whatweirdpiatidontwhattalkingwhatwahttalkinfboutputindidntdoantyhingwrongamnotai.

Friend/foe readouts are antique tecehnology, Amerishart.

They don't use spray and pray flak you absolute cretin. They have Cold War era Soviet anti-air batteries.

Israel finna get dabbed on.

>trump pulls his support
not so fast goyim

Attached: AIPAC2.png (620x350, 70K)

(We can tell you are the one posting all of these)

Putin ai help me help me help me get with the you know your dad has been a lot more fun than I Shit.

today the s-300 were operated by the Russians which makes the friendly fire thing even more unlikely

israel is behind it all

Attached: 1537221555869.jpg (534x460, 101K)

Vague sayings.

Words spoken.

Imagine it.

Things happen.

Be prepared.

Somewhere on dreddit.

Attached: wwg1wga.jpg (620x315, 10K)

it's not happening, the last time a Russian plane was shot down Putin didn't do shit about it. Putin is a bitch, he couldn't even stand up to Erdogan. 0% chance of happening. The Russian MoD will release some damage control statements and then nothing will come of it. Screenshot this post so when nothing happens you can reread this post and feel like the retarded faggots you all are

Attached: IMG_2897.jpg (600x450, 72K)

yeah... I don't know boys I think this a miss info because aliens and the sun is going to rekt the planet soon

Attached: 1372952287796.gif (400x197, 1.86M)

So, the Israeli's allegedly 'shot down' a (((Russian))) plane over a shit-hole country that they are attempting to depopulate, rape and pillage;
Afterwards, the (((Russians))) allegedly fired on an Israeli plane.
And now all the good goy that are left are supposed to choose sides and kill each other again.
How long are you fuckers going to keep falling for this?

Attached: 1520254410055.jpg (422x600, 68K)

THIS POSTER GLOWS IN THE DARK

>Literally every news source right now

you mean every source of news controlled by mockingbird operatives, yeah

explain

I don't want to sleep because when I wake up it won't be happening anymore

uhmmm maybe you should consider suicide

Attached: 1402890159162.jpg (480x480, 70K)

user im sleepy, lets go to bed. Its getting late, and we have work tomorrow. Its not happening. It never happens.

shouldnt have been fucking around our territory , syria is for israel to kill iranians if you're sending your army there for whatever other reasons you're asking for trouble

Attached: 1537199045587.jpg (750x960, 458K)

Why do they murder people and fire missiles into sovereign countries?

Attached: iu[2].png (1280x946, 17K)

Literally who? A bunch of irrelevant citizens or redpilled Jow Forumsacks? Please... these people have no power or sway whatsoever. The world's governments are the only that matter and you'd be a fool to believe that they aren't two faced and that what they overtly say or whom they condemn actually means something. Besides, Russia's in bed with Israel almost as much as the US. They have to resort to this contrived shit in order to keep the war machine going. The MIC isn't going to feed itself. The proxy wars must continue... forever.

No, not really. They get compensated under the table for such losses. It's all a game in order to become even more powerful and capable of getting away with atrocities which would normally have you beaten to death by an angry mob. The happening threads will continue until people realize that it's nothing again, get bored, and start shitposting elsewhere until some other Russian thing explodes. Then, that time for real, it will be happening. Truly! Because reasons and muh feelings and nonsense such as that, it will happen and the world will be cleansed in fire and... yeah... okay. You get the picture.

>when you know Israel's fate and they would never believe you if you told them their fate

So I wont, hope you like dirt naps at an ethnic level you genocidal monsters

Attached: 20180913_140739.png (202x248, 12K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0BJnaK2fDV9

israeli planes probably jammed the radar and IFF signal , they didnt know what they were shooting .

and even if it is an israeli plane directly shooting down russians russia has motive to cover it up as a war with israel would destroy russia . would be the first time in modern history all of russia is conquered .

Attached: israel.jpg (417x739, 75K)

c'mon, who hasn't shot down a russian plane? everybody's doing it these days.

syria is not a soverign country , it's a rogue terrorist organization occupying part of greater israel

Attached: dawdawadwdaw.jpg (4884x3272, 1.62M)

If everyone of us think about ww3 happening than it will probably manifest in reality

I keked

Attached: 1386317978818.gif (640x350, 547K)

>a war with israel would destroy russia

this is one of those times where Jews say the direct opposite of what's true in order to throw others off, right?

> this much projection

Why are you here trying to shill when you're literally projecting about everything? Do you not understand the implications revealed by this?

Rest in peace бpaт

>fast-forward to 2017

Attached: fatassacceptance.jpg (480x360, 35K)

hopefully NATO sides with russia so we can rid the world of eternal anglo, eternal mutt, and eternal kraut while demolishing the russkies

Attached: anonpls.jpg (1934x3061, 1.33M)

>youtube.com/watch?v=0J7WIzKVev0
Ha, foolish little mongrel. The wrath of the Lord abides on the anti-christs and cannot be turned so long as you do not repent.
The earth is the Lords and everything in it. You were born against your will and against your will to dust will you return.

Attached: isaiah-53.png (442x574, 684K)

Indeed.

Attached: 1537196624180.jpg (234x264, 13K)

>TFW you tried out an adult crib once then lol'd about it on Jow Forums...

Attached: __houshou_kantai_collection_drawn_by_nori_senbei_norisenbei_1__5a3c0482e4bea73e6d1dc1973ae90e1f.png (627x885, 755K)