The whole concept of the internet's definition of alpha is retarded...

the whole concept of the internet's definition of alpha is retarded. not every man is supposed to be a napolean or a caesar that's fucking retarded.
you literally couldn't get anything done if everyone in your project team was constantly doing some machismo posturing. the only reason men fight like this and compete to be "more alpha" is because of fem lib, women in workplace and schools. men can't be decent to each other in the presence of women otherwise womens vag's go bone dry. women hate to see men cooperate with other men, they register it as submissiveness. because they didnt evolve to be able to comprehend things like honor, loyalty, and cooperation.

Attached: 1537213243103.jpg (600x900, 133K)

"alpha" personality traits are mostly sociopathic or antisocial personality traits. you violate social norms, intrude on peoples' boundaries, act brashly. it only appeals to women because women don't understand reality. they get vagina tingles when they think of men behaving anti socially but men understand that is not how a group or team should work. an effective team relies on each other and trusts each other which are fundamentally not alpha but that's fine because we're not a pack of gorillas or bonobos

Attached: Untitled.png (1213x533, 536K)

Attached: 1537213969609.jpg (1200x1850, 523K)

oh jew

Attached: sluts.jpg (750x996, 466K)

I stopped caring about that bullshit a long time ago. honestly all i care about is being happy and OK now. i no longer want to take over countries or control empires. i cant force myself to care about religion or politics. i just dont want to spend every waking minute wanting to kill myself

>have tried fucking her in her sleep twice when i was 17
>she didn't want me to keep doing that
>we had a bit of a fight when i realized she was fucking some married guy
>our relationship was pretty shit
>when i was 19 i tried to off myself overdose on pills with vodka lol
>when i was at the hospital bed i saw hee crying and we agreed that i will try to be happy from now on
>she was still the same as before aftee that but i hugged her a lot
>sometimes with a boner and she kinda felt it once and back off immediatly
>i bought a dressfor her birthday and i wanted to see how would she look in it
>i made her wear it for me
>this is when i took the greatest risk of my life
>She goes back to her room to get dressed in her normal clothes after modeling the dress for me
>i go to her room so horny and enter when she was taking it off
>she says something like get out im changing i don't really listened to her in that moment
>i was moved by my instinct
>just go to her and start kissing her
>we don't say anything we just keep kissing and i undress her
>she is in panties and i start kissing her neck
>suck her boobs too
>she gives me a blowjob and i try to penetrate her but she says no that time
> i sleep with her that night
Probably the comfiest feeling in my life sleeping naked with mom

Attached: 1537228785799.jpg (687x746, 189K)

Attached: 1460354152501.png (710x154, 11K)

what the fuck is wrong with you, you fucking retard

When I pat my cat she is somehow purring. When I slap her she is purring 10x louder, I suppose you need to do the same with women.

psychology is a jew trick to fuck your brain, case closed.

fuck off, you dont know me

Attached: heres-what-happens-to-your-body-after-you-die.png (1190x595, 726K)

I have found the best insights in this matter to be "an alpha doesn't demand respect, he commands it" and "every casual sexual encounter makes you nothing more than a casual sexual partner".

hot

fucking

Attached: 1486670806442.png (1069x1311, 1.11M)

Attached: 1530046723127.png (908x935, 79K)

Is this a beta negative

One can't be an alpha and browse Jow Forums (no matter what board). Gamma is the highest rank you can fall in if you're reading this...

Attached: 324243.png (450x815, 477K)