Concerning the accuser of Bret Kavanaugh:

Concerning the accuser of Bret Kavanaugh:

Martha G. Kavanaugh, the mother of Brett Kavanaugh was a Maryland district judge in 1996. In an amazing coincidence, Martha Kavanaugh was the judge in a foreclosure case in which Christine Blasey-Ford’s parents were the defendants. Now it all becomes clear. Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh, not because of what he did in high school. Instead, Christine Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh out of spite and revenge for a case rulled on by Brett Kavanaugh mother. Martha Kavanaugh, Brett’s mother was Montgomery County Circuit Court judge from 1993 until she retired in 2001. During a 1996 foreclosure case, Martha Kavanaugh ruled against the parents of Christine Blasey-Ford in a foreclosure case. The foreclosure case against Paula K. Blasey and Ralph G. Blasey was opened on August 8, 1996. The case number is 156006V.

Attached: christine-blasey-ford-kavanaugh.jpg (780x439, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ChristineBFord/status/1041852222538055680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, she didn't.

Attached: onestep.png (638x173, 14K)

>The foreclosure case against Paula K. Blasey and Ralph G. Blasey was opened on August 8, 1996. The case number is 156006V.
It was settled out of court, and the home stayed in the family name....and still is to this day, however the home is now in the "Blasey Family trust".

The home was not foreclosed, and the bank apparently worked it out with the family.

I am not saying that this is not enough reason...but that the house was not taken back by the bank

post her pussy hat photo
she is a leftist activist and the really sick thing is that faggots like flake are going to buy this obvious fiction

Coincidence , not everything is a tin foil hat conspiracy.

I state again... no, she didn't.

Attached: anotherretard.png (964x447, 39K)

>Concidence
Not even that. It was a moron on Jow Forums who failed when he attended Derek Zoolander's "School for Kids Who Can't Read Good". Plaintiffs motioned to dismiss. She granted it.

she is a super activist and donator
weird stuff, no?

Top Kek.

Attached: supremacy.jpg (590x381, 23K)

The sick thing isn't that Flake will "buy" the fiction. The sick thing is that Flake knows it's fiction but will go along with the charade because he's a spineless fuck who should get brain cancer and die.

I kind of want to hold her down and rub her weather-beaten boobies.

lmfao, beautiful work whomever dug this shit up

>he's a spineless fuck who should get brain cancer and die.
Be careful with that monkey paw....

This is all just political theater.

Just like Justice Thomas, Judge Kavanaugh’s confirmation is assured, and there is nothing the Democrats can do about it.

Suck it, liberals.

Weren't the Ford parents LAWYERS in the same district? they likely had a "relationship" with any judges in the area. this has all the earmarks of family grudge.

if it were assured it'd have happened by now. flake, collins, and others are holding it up in hopes of getting a media funeral.

I don't know what her mother was, but her father was indeed a lawyer. I'd imagine the "grudge" is more psychological than anything that actually happened. Dr. Ford has a background in psychology, and she has acknowledged that she could be mis-remembering.

The way your brain stores "memories" isn't the same way that a hard drive does. Your brain stores some details, and makes "shortcuts" for other details. Over time, those shortcuts break down. So lets say she was at a party in the 80s. Some kid did try to rape her. In the 90s, she reads a court document signed by "Judge Martha Kavanaugh" that says "hey, the plaintiffs sought to dismiss the case.. and I allowed it." Now we jump to 2012. She's sitting in a therapists office, and they're bringing those repressed memories "to the surface". Nothing too big happens. In 2018 hearing the name "Kavanaugh" sparks her memory.. and she remembers that it was Brett Kavanaugh that attempted to rape her.

This is actually quite normal. It happens to everyone thousands of times throughout their life. The difference is that usually we don't care enough about those details being exactly correct, so we go on without ever knowing that they weren't. I'm not saying this IS what happened.. but it's a far more rational explanation than some grudge.

I'm sure she's convinced her hamster brain that something happened - that's standard when pulling a huge lie like this. I suspect it goes back to family relationship.

To be fair, I raped her and Brett that night and no one is asking me to come before congress.

This attempted character assassination is a tactic as old as the Democratic Party. It may produce a short delay, but in two weeks time, we will be calling him “Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh”.

Say it with me now...

“Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh”

Now we just need Ginsberg to kick the bucket, so President Trump can get another Justice pick, and finally rein in the activist judges.

and then be nominated to the SCOTUS

Judge Amy when?

In my fantasy I was nominated for Zuperoffenwafflezhenfurher, but SCOTUS will do.

i doubt Ginsberg can hang on another two years

I have a feeling we're going to do this all over again next year with Amy. Who do you think is going to accuse her of rape?

Attached: screenshot 231-4566.png (1273x641, 90K)

by then they probably won't even bother

They pulled this on Thomas, they're pulling it on Kavanaugh, you know they're going to pull some shit on Barrett.

not if their whole party just got BTFO

you and I both know that no matter how November plays out they are going to spin it as a victory.

Attached: Screenshot_20180917-211650_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 503K)

>November
September's looking pretty rough

oh shit, i definitely believe it now

Everyone's talking about Brett, no one is talking about the Congressional candidates. My bet is 55 in the senate, 225 in the House, GOP.

everyone is talking about the declassified materials about to rain down

That's going to be fun too, Trump wouldn't be declassifying unless it's to his advantage.

She dismissed the bond fucktard...read more

The crime being overlooked here is Diane Feinstein withholding evidence from the FBI when they vetted Kavanaugh.

Attached: th.jpg (1104x552, 80K)

What are your pictures ᠌>implying

Feinstein's a walking crime

Her financial situation, eh?

From a non-existent account?

pls expnd

twitter.com/ChristineBFord/status/1041852222538055680

> thought I could stay anonymous
Proof positive that bitches are dumb as shit.
What a fucking whore!
I bet she was in marriage therapy because she was whoring around town with a bunch of brown dudes from south of the border.
Dumb cunt!

>Sen. Feinstein knows that part of the process of Kavanugh being nominated is that the FBI does a background check on him. This is a common process done for many high profile government jobs
>Feinstien thought she had evidence of a sex-crime by Kavanuagh -- but she did not share it with the FBI
>If you or I hid evidence we'd get in legal trouble
>it doesn't matter if the evidence was bogus or not, that's for the FBI to find out -- Feinstein thought it was true but suppressed it for political reasons

this should be investigated by the Senate Ethics committee

Attached: Dianne-Feinstein.png (475x356, 281K)

My friends, never trust a person who's name ends in "stein"
They are likely Jewish and only do things for their own people's interests.

RARE! Also factually correct post

it's not implying anything, it's saying the house is still in control of the blasely family. there was a foreclosure against the house, but apparently it was settled.

so stop spreading this shit. the woman in question is a feral libtard, it's far more powerful an angle to attack her than getting btfo by saying her parents home was foreclosed on, which isn't true.

Don't you mean supreme Court Justice Judy when?

Attached: interview.jpg (275x183, 7K)

>no one notices crypto-rare flag
Are you the only shit poster on that island, or are you proxy fag?

>>Senate
>>Ethics

Attached: midterm_nutz.jpg (1372x1702, 769K)

What a rare flag you got.

I just spent the last few minutes looking over your islands in maps. That shit is rural. You must get some crazy summers

We'll never know about LV, user. Well, maybe if we check some other species' archive on us. We won't get the truth from ourselves though.

>We'll never know about LV, user. Well, maybe if we check some other species' archive on us. We won't get the truth from ourselves though.

probably best to let the enemy control all of our communication systems, right?

i'm sure that will work out well for us, amirite?

Not to mention your brain doesn't remember thoughts from 35 years ago very clearly I'm sure either. Especially at a party.

I'd like to tell you more, but unfortunately there's a limit to what I can say while the jews are listening...

But you never cared about security of information, did you?