Still driving an overpriced...

>Still driving an overpriced, gas guzzling SUV in 2005 while waiting in line to stuff your fat face with super sized fries from McDonald's, but it's okay we bombed Iraq (which had nothing to do with 9/11) which I couldn't find on a map.

Attached: 15590342802x640.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Pure alpha behavior I wish was a chad american

>t.minivan owner
Lol, enjoy being raped by anything going over 20

Attached: Smug Raptors.png (500x455, 165K)

hummers are for fags
real men drive pickup trucks that are lifted to at least groin height and have MPG ratings of less than 15

T. Some cuck crying in a Subaru

My pickup gets 9 miles to the gallon and it’s 2018 what the fuck is your point

>At least I still have my HD plasma screen TV, I took a home equity loan on in order to afford lol

Attached: slide_6.jpg (960x720, 96K)

Dream on, leaf.

Attached: AmericanLel.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Son, I was probably banging your mom when Hummers were all the rage.

>op post picture of pickup truck
>hummers are for fags
>MPG less then 15
Nigger are you retarded

based mulatto

If you drive an SUV and not a pickup truck please kys

>t. retarded Bernie Bros probably don't even know who the swarthy man in pic related is.

Attached: 57f55b0e1a0000f3045b74bb.jpg (720x394, 55K)

I know they don't have anything more powerful than a donkey where you're from but thats not a pickup truck you dumbass I will excuse it though because of your poverty

My 2015 4-door Silverado gets ~15 mpg unless I’m towing. You must drive like a banshee.

where are all the 40yr old gen x boomers? guess they're all dead

f

Wow you are a retarded faggot, congrats! !

Murcia.

Shut the fuck up crooked tooth bitch hole

Attached: 1513982495837.png (788x784, 189K)

I had an H3T. Bought it new for $20k off because they were closing the dealership. Sold it for more than I bought it for. Good buy.

get a toyota truck, stop buying ford and chevy garbage, did you know the toyota brand is more american made then chevy and ford itself.

4/10 small snicker.

Yeah stop buying what the gooks copy and sell to this guy

Silverados are 44% domestic-made. My Cadillac is 80% domestic-made. What percent is a Toyota Tundra actually made in America, not just assembled? I couldn’t find the percent, just that it was “assembled” here.

They make them in San Antonio and slap a big Texas flag sticker on the back. So probably 0% American made parts, 100% assembled here by illegal Mexicans.

sup moshe

Leaf post best post

>tfw 100 series petrol landcruiser with 400,000km

my car needs the entire oil output of a small middle eastern country just to get me to mcdonalds and back.

That would make sense. If those Mexicans continue to make carnitas tacos inside of the truck, I may consider buying one someday.

Tundra gets the least mpg of all the trucks in its class.

Working to pay the jew for their SUVs so they can look good when they are sitting in traffic.

If I wanted to look good in traffic I'd just get my car wrapped in itasha fashion.

i get 14 in town and 18 on the freeway. is that still ok?

>mfw 30+ mpg in stupid jetta

Attached: Glitch-GLITCH_20180915000906.jpg (683x555, 97K)

I'm 8/20. Feels good. I also like to rev my engine when passing a prius.

>*sip*
>yep, those were the days

Attached: 1535781792998.jpg (970x674, 80K)

Wrong. That car comes with Google and Google maps. Checkmate amish

>he doesn't drive a 0.1 MPG four door six wheel dually pickup with 50 lb truck nuts hanging off the back that takes up four parking spots just to park and completely annihilates any vehicle along side it when making a turn
Have fun in your high cuckfficiency cuckmobile you fuckin cuck.

Kek

Attached: 1526994294192.gif (360x360, 955K)

I always park in the plug in vehicle spots with my wasteful car.

I own a 07 h2 best $600 I ever spent since they are crap but can put all my tools in it and tow a boat

Mmmm, I love boating. What kind of boat you got?

Does it have 250K miles on it or something?

Got a 160k miles ac don't work and leaks bad but I restore boats so as long as you don't get close it looks like I'm well off

This man actually owns a Hummer

bull shit, a 2018 gets 20/25

are you on vacation?