Christians have it wrong

According to the Bible, you guys are supposed to worship Satan and that Jesus was actually the son of Satan and it was Good that killed him and he only ressurected because Satan granted him so.

Attached: Satan_School_01a-1050x630.jpg (1050x630, 70K)

yahh because luke and matthew mentioned this there is just so much evidence go back to /x/ fag

Scripture, as always, is supplemental to religion, not religion itself.

This week, on bizarro Jow Forums...

>this is your mind on Gnosticism

Attached: 1536699012905.gif (480x270, 537K)

John 1 King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Attached: eeeeeeeee.png (501x538, 353K)

I worship the sword and the rifle, you should fucking die.

That's the wrong version of the bible

Blasphemer

It is you who is blaspheming, the Bible says to worship Satan. It's in the Bible and I interpret that way just like many Protestants interpret shit for themselves so it must be true.

I guess you’re right after all. Mystery solved. Time to go home Jow Forums.

Kys fascist

>thinks satans the good guy
>He kills people
>still supports him
>mfw

>i dont give a shit about your religion but i'm going to tell you what you belive in anyway, because i'm justa dumb jew and don't know any better

Lmao. One day one guy says Jesus was a mushroom. Another day I get to hear Satan is the true God. Jow Forums is truly a weird place lel.

>Bible says to worship Satan
Where?

imagine there are even some retards here who belive israel and jews are alright...

satan IS the good guy. without satan, mankind would have no free will. satan is the most 2nd important being in all of creation. everything god creates is good, even satan. satan has and always will do god's bidding.

i suggest you read paradise lost, milton had divine vision on par with dante.

Read it

Word perfect translation from the greek antiochian texts....

you know that GOD gave humans free will and evil is just a bad thing that comes with free will, satan is a manifestation of evil therefore satan is evil so why would you like an evil thing?

What part?

John 3:16King James Version (KJV)

16For Satan so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Quality translation. Vulgate btfo.

Weak LARP, falls apart at the slightest touch.

Attached: 1522976960607.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Jow Forums is not a religious board. please go to these for religious discussion:

always type "sage" into the options field when replying to religion/anti-religion threads on Jow Forums so it does not bump them

Bump for based Kunt James Version.