China demands apology from Sweden after 'brutal abuse' Chinese tourist

Who was in the wrong here?

youtu.be/XlJ3goO2d80

theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/17/china-accuses-sweden-of-violating-human-rights-over-treatment-of-tourists

Attached: IMG_20180917_214049.png (1080x1487, 707K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4zqaaOMFbcM?t=7m
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_French_riots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sweden will apologize. that's what is so funny about this is that china can and will bully those blonde women.

Human rights only apply to humans

If they were muslims, they'd all have received blow jobs from the police

>growing Chinese empire spotted it's first weakling victim

Somalia

Would be great if you could explain what specifically is going on in this video.
This is like when soccer players get bumped into and start faking right?

"Human rights" Funny considering china kills Christians and sell their organs

chinese bugs

ok, this is epic

>Chinese tourists arrive at hostel hours before check in time
>want to camp out in the lobby until they can get their room
>hostel owners say no and to come back later
>Chinese chimpout ensues

this

Sweden, yes!

>The incident comes as ties between China and Sweden have come under pressure. The Dalai Lama, the Tibetan spiritual leader who Beijing considers a violent separatist, visited Sweden last week

>“The Dalai Lama visits Sweden and the foreign ministry uses this incident as a pretext to make a fuss. That’s more embarrassing than the performance of this family,” another wrote.

Chinese people care so much about their fellow Chinese citizens

Attached: 1534375201844.webm (480x270, 1.93M)

The chink cries out in pain as he swindles you.

One day the rubber band will snap, and whites will spring back.

Swedes are dumb enough to fall for this.

Chinese tourists deserve everything that happens to them.
They destroy every beautiful place, when they arrive in hordes.

The insects

Lol chink animals are so demoralized they can't even see blatant bad acting and lies

china is always wrong

Attached: typical chinese river.jpg (634x424, 104K)

>Chink
>Human

Attached: D6F60761-D68A-43C9-B829-48D95CF86AAE.png (505x576, 34K)

ni hao chink

The Muslims

>bombs Syria

the first one to apologize

lol if you arenot brown you dont have any privilege

Typical Chinese government, will protect its citizen abroad even when they act like animals.

For us citizens of citizen country that the exact opposite. We could get tortured by the Chinese police for no reason that our governments wouldn't even lift a finger.

>first
ahem, at the very least third after the kiwis

Attached: chihiro_chang - BSL6GXZATtN.jpg (1080x1080, 89K)

Western nations, including Sweden, always praise themselves for their human rights, freedom, and equality. But when it comes to China's people and issues, they seem to often show a different face, a different set of standards.

George Washington’s the worst of the worst. Did he not own slaves, didn't he own slaves? But we mythologize this motherfucker like he was the greatest dude, man. You like him because he wrote the Declaration of Independence and all that shit. "We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men are created equal. Go get me a sandwich, nigger, or I’ll kill you. Liberty, justice for all."

Original video 0:26

Same based cop?

youtu.be/4zqaaOMFbcM?t=7m

They guy didn't pay to stay in some hotel and refused to leave so the police had to remove him from the hotel. Swedish police are too nice so he must really have been a sperg.

>Western nations, including Sweden, always praise themselves for their human rights, freedom, and equality. But when it comes to China's people and issues, they seem to often show a different face, a different set of standards.
This is just fiction though. No human rights were violated. He just didn't want to pay to stay in a hotel. Staying in a hotel without paying is not a human right.

WTF is that?

\

Attached: Naomi Osaka Nigger.jpg (1260x1109, 806K)

Attached: Naomi Osaka and Parents.jpg (1061x741, 194K)

Imagine that the chinks are niggers and that Wakanda is real.

Attached: 1526643476877.jpg (960x758, 146K)

Attached: Naomi Osaka Nigger2.jpg (1174x587, 509K)

Attached: Naomi Osaka Nigger3.jpg (1200x1126, 675K)

Attached: Robert.De.Nigger.jpg (1600x1096, 311K)

>wtf is that
Some minorities crying about how white man abused them and preying on your sympathy.

Attached: 1512437836635.gif (245x169, 895K)

>china accusing anyone of violating human rights

Attached: 1424115454173.jpg (480x679, 100K)

those npcs need repogramming

so that's why they make sure to kill them in china

Attached: 1503353697309.gif (261x253, 1.44M)

Slaves under washington had it made though. Food, shelter, and free health care. I know you're using this as anti american propaganda, it's obvious. Slavery wasn't that bad, it was just work.

No sane human would fall for chink's tacky theatrics except the non-human chinks themselves.

Daily reminder that chinks have this psycho level of inferiority complex and victim mentality.

They actually believe that if not for western invasion and humiliation, they‘d be the best and richest and most advanced country right now.

Attached: pooh.jpg (300x168, 5K)

and they're abusing the West's open liberal societies to become the richest and most advanced country.

Attached: 1535624395478.jpg (501x585, 119K)

>country overrun by swarthy gang members

beat up a chink

Attached: 1530450395484.gif (250x187, 1.65M)

Womp wompers crying because they didn't get to stay at the Hotel for free

based and redpilled

>Sweden hosts Dalai Lama in Malmö

>china suddenly has a shitfit

wow, so unexpected

Attached: 1503795080189.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

>China is lecturing a European nation about human rights

Did I wake up in bizarro world?

> expecting non-whites to have a sense of honor or principles

Why do whites always think like this?
> B-but y-you promised!!!

Have to start somewhere

>Did I wake up in bizarro world?
No, you woke up in a world in which the chinks realised they can use the West's liberalism against itself.

Attached: 1533896917657.jpg (942x1071, 541K)

>Who was in the wrong here?
Somalia

lmao fucking chinks

they were kicked out of the lobby, that's like kicking out of starbucks for not buying drinks.
i can sort of see their case.

Attached: soccer.gif (420x262, 3.55M)

ikr

Attached: 1594055917943.jpg (472x472, 30K)

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ABOUT CHINA?

Attached: 1512097550707.jpg (327x381, 18K)

Hahaha, sum ting wong?
Chinks are the worst type of tourist. They consider themselves as far superior to everyone and will literally eat lunch in peoples backyards

I swear to god if Sweden apologizes for this I'm going to lose every single ounce of tiny respect I still have for Sweden. In that case I'm getting the fuck out of this country. Perhaps to China.

chinks are not human therefore sweden wins by default...and chink tourists are the absolute worst, no better than new moeny niggers

Attached: 1520834041699.jpg (617x593, 145K)

You can't just stay and sleep in the lobby without paying.

China's aiming for that Oscar nomination.

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 6K)

honestly nothing wrong with this, nothing worse than dumbshit chinese peasants that think the west is some sort of heaven on earth. china is plenty prosperous and wealthy, they should spend more time visiting the more remote parts of china and learn about their own country.

sweden is a country known only for their nigger import, literally devoid of culture thanks to their democratically elected communists

>implying you give a shit about american niggers

please, human trash and npc comes in all skin colors.

They ll apologize cause they want to suck China's dick that'll come trourgh the ( what was it called? ) belten road.
Commies be commies.

>dropping down and crying

soccer has taught me that only fags do this to win

The booked the wrong day at the Hotel and refused to GTFO.
LOL

Thank you for the translation, based Chang

but niggers aren't our fellows
chinese don't care about fellow chinese

China trollbots

Based

>Slaves under washington had it made though. Food, shelter, and free health care.

That's any slave. They all had to have shelter and be fed if their owner wanted work done.

>China
>human rights

Ha

>Chinese tourist

They deserved it. I guarentee it.

LOL China talking about human rights!!!!!!! These Chinese people were acting so retarded like they knew if they had a tantrum they could sue or something.

Attached: chinesebabyfactory.webm (206x368, 2.59M)

That's a trend I noticed: once you let yourself being walked over by every minority, the usually discreet and polite chinese start making a fuzz as they see that's how they should behave.

It's a sign when even the most respectful shit on you. Like at school when the girls and the tops of the class start bullying you because they see no social risk in having this kind of fun.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_French_riots

Only the most devoted/retarded huwite supremacist would run a nigger over in front of 50 witnesses and just drive on, and as fucked up as you may perceive american culture to be I can't imagine people just ignoring and walking around a severely injured person laying in the middle of the street.

Attached: smiling frogs.jpg (1600x900, 146K)

This

Everyone knows that chinks make terrible tourists. Tell me something I don't know.

i for one welcome the chinese liberation of sw*den

You know your country is fucked when China is accusing you of committing human rights violations.