Should Trump withdraw Kavanaugh and put in a non-rapist judge?

Should Trump withdraw Kavanaugh and put in a non-rapist judge?
I feel like supporting rapists could really backfire on Trump. Like Remember that time he supported Roy Moore and Moore lost?

Attached: brett-kavanaugh-mueller.jpg (789x460, 49K)

obviously not a rapist

Attached: 1537166492443.png (637x2226, 67K)

Attached: 1537169545565.jpg (1165x1000, 428K)

Attached: 1537188035662.png (736x651, 45K)

a woman that held a grudge. i believe Kavanaugh had 4 previous questioning with FBI and not once did this ever come up. trust me, he will be confirmed

No. He's not a rapist. Kavenaugh's mother was the judge who presided over the foreclosure proceedings of Ford's parent's home. She has a personal axe to grind with Kavenaugh and his family.

There is no need.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: PANIC IN DC.jpg (417x274, 22K)

no, this is going to be the end of the whole entire me too movement. its going to make the left look dumb. judges all around america are noticing what is going on and the fact that they are working overtime, an extra of 20 hours a week because of all the frivolous sexual harassment cases they have to sit through.

trust in god's plan boy, trump is the chosen one.

6 background checks

>HI FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE

The rope. See to it.

Isn't it funny how every time there's one of these important elections, suddenly there's decades-old rape accusations? Isn't it funny how they go away the moment the election is over?

thanks user

Attached: 1537169107104.jpg (1473x1470, 332K)

GEE, GOYIM, DON'T YOU THINK KAVANAUGH IS A BAD GOY WHO SHOULD BE DUMPED?!?!

Attached: 1494019206727.jpg (566x622, 95K)

Kavenaugh has had six seperate interviews with the FBI and this didn't come up. This is a last ditch fraudulent effort to block Kavenaugh's nomination.

>rapist
Even if the bullshit story was true, she claimed he touched him inappropriately. How the fuck is that the same thing as being raped ya mouthbreather?

Attached: 1516937925266.jpg (316x400, 19K)

Thanks, btw. Will drop these in other Kavenaugh threads when they come up.

He held her down and forced himself on her and covered her mouth when she tried to scream.

Running scared. I'm guessing they're waiting till mid October to drop the declassified docs.

I hope he really raped that bitch and that he will get away with it too

np, much appreciated. fire up sock accounts and blast on twitter as well

Attached: 1516880002305.gif (245x147, 885K)

neto pro cruz ammo and beto fodder. forgot to pick up, anything friendly

Is this how it's going to be from now on? Any conservative running for a position will be labelled a 'rapist'?

Holy fuck, user. That’s some great detective work.

Attached: 8C06235F-62B7-4378-86FE-549CCCD6EE8A.jpg (1096x634, 131K)

Shit it lib

New rules, bitch.
You lose, we win.
Nobody is fooled by this bullshit

According to her therapist's notes, there were four men in the room. Now she says two. In her therapist's notes she claimed to be 17, now she says she was fifteen. The event supposedly scared her for life, yet she can't remember the date it happened or even the month. Which conveniently means Kavenaugh can't provide an alibi since he doesn't know when it happened. She can't rember what house or what neighborhood it occurred in. Kavenaugh categorically denies it ever happen at all. She claims they went to school together. Kavenaugh attended an all boys school. The list of bullshittery goes on and on. As I said, it's a desperate last ditch effort to block his nomination.

most certainly, counters will start with their internet presence prior to a scrub

The Rapist who "literally tried to kill me" is a serial murderer

Hello? This is what's been happening, its only like the 10th time they do it. And the republicans won't call them on it because they are just trying to stop Blormpfht and don't care that it is bullshit.

Mark my words this is the norm now. Anyone right of center that isn't a cuck will have rape allegations routinely leveled against them.

Attached: this thread again.jpg (306x306, 20K)

I fucking wish there was a source for this. I want to believe this so bad.

I would, but I've never had a Twitter account. To much of an oldfag, I guess.

believe or not, based leaf put this together in the wee hours

Fuck you.
We win.

>believing w*men

he tried to kill me user, i don't take it lightly

We're not talking about Bill Clinton, user. This is about Bret Kavenaugh.

Look at it this way, Q just confirmed Kavanaugh is getting confirmed no matter what

if Kavanaugh doesn't get confirmed, there ya go you have your proof he's full of shit

Trump loves rapists and pedophiles, especially child rapists.

np, if you reddit or any other social sites that helps as well. (reddit, not even once)

They are going to kill the accusor and blame it on trump trying to silence her, watch it

win win i guess

The accuser (the woman) should be butchered, flayed alive and torn apart limb from limb. All media outlets that spread her lies should be firebombed, with every anchor, crewman and intern eviscerated and burned to death.

People have had enough of your fucking bullshit. You've relied on pacifism to propagate your evil, under the pretense that as long as good men do nothing you figure you'll do whatever you want -- no more.

yep, the inadvertent would be rapist serial murderer with the 0 for 1 penetration record

this will happen to any republican nominee

The only thing Kavanaugh will rape is the pockets of the globalists. They should fear him. He will sever their hearts from their chests.

If this guy is such a scumbag, then why are we only hearing about this now? The guy has a clean record for all of his life, but only now just days before hes set to be confirmed, hes all of the sudden some rapist? Yeah, I don't think so. This whore is clearly a (((democrat party operative)))

He shall be spared the day of the rake. Unbelievable digging nonetheless. I saved them. I heard Graham on hannity say he thinks this may honestly be a case of mistaken identity. It’s a lie either way

What for? Why is this even a question?

He should drop him if and only if the victim comes forward with no filter and pure truth

If this happens he can politely decline him and every other possible Democrat nominee because they're all dead in shit when it comes to their sexual misadventures and even a fucking leprechaun could testify against them and they'd sink. A little bit of cunning and subterfuge (rules for radicals/fire with fire) from the right camp would utterly doom any lefty scotus hopeful as well as maybe even be able to open a case against them to boot and rightfully so!

Then you can resolve to stall the whole process and use this incessant disorder to let time and circumstance cull the rest of the lefty scotuses

This is probably going to be the last time. Lyndsey Graham was pissed at Kavenaugh's treatment by the Democrats and this is a completely amateurish attempt to smear him. The committee offered to reopen hearings to interview Ford, but Feinstien said it was "too soon" and that she "needs time." Because 33 years wasn't enough, apparently. It's a stalling tactic, pure and simple.

brilliant
thanks to #metoo
a woman will need 4 male witnesses to accuse a man of rape from now on

Why do you keep bringing Bill Clinton into this. If he had "tried to kill you," you'd be dead

The crime being overlooked here is Diane Feinstein withholding evidence from the FBI background check investigation of Kavanaugh. Senator Feinstein thought she had proof of a sex-crime, but she concealed the evidence for political gain.

Attached: joker.jpg (666x642, 86K)

It just shows that women can't be trusted and have no place in the professional world outside of a few that can act like decent human beings instead of harlots. Women in the workplace was a Jewish scam for tax shekels in the first place.

Nope. No Reddit. I do have a Faceberg for family, but I rarely go on and I never reveal my power level.

lol, did you watch her fall apart during the hearings when he had to explain guns to her?

No you fucking kike, the left do not get to subvert the system and the people with their overplayed sedition.

On CNN kikebook page people are saying she passed a lie detector test, but I haven't seen it anywhere else. So did she?

twitter the only fodder cannon i use for things like this. Hurts but effective until ban/shadow ban, plenty of other anons can navigate so long as we circulate here

We need to crowdfund a crackhead to put a ski mask on and go explain to Chrissy what rape really is

What gets me is how thrown together bat the last minute this is. The Democrats really are losing it. I wonder what we're not hearing about. Jeff Sessions has made over 7000 human trafficking arrests and there were 500 child trafficking arrests in Hollywood last month alone. And not a peep from the media. They must be scared shitless and running out of footsoldiers. And Muller is investigating a former Whitehouse staffer now.

Yes but that doesn't mean anything. John Wayne Gasey passed one and he was guilty. Hillary Clinton laughed about one of her clients passing a lie detector test when she knew he had raped a 10 year old girl. Clinton said, "I'll never trust a lie detector again."

Attached: 1537201763063.png (653x88, 12K)

What is the relationship to Carl Feinstein?

>Should Trump withdraw Kavanaugh and put in a non-rapist judge?

ARE YOU A RETARDED NIGGER?

The cunt is lying! She's a far left kook!

She will be in prison for perjury in 3 weeks!

don't bother me at all I like the rape angle in my political figures it has a certain charm to it

But I want kavanaugh to get in and qtards to be disproved.

Attached: race_realism.gif (2970x2483, 1024K)

Shit. Gotcha. It didnt convince me even if she did pass that this is anything more than a desperate attempt to delay the confirmation

>The accuser (the woman) should be butchered, flayed alive and torn apart limb from limb. All media outlets that spread her lies should be firebombed, with every anchor, crewman and intern eviscerated and burned to death.
>People have had enough of your fucking bullshit. You've relied on pacifism to propagate your evil, under the pretense that as long as good men do nothing you figure you'll do whatever you want -- no more.

There are millions of us ex-military America Loving veterans just waiting for the declaration of Civil War to take to the street and kill liberals and Antifa legally.

Disclaimer....we aren't doing shit without the declaration of war because we are law abiding America loving citizens!

Attached: civil-war-ii-the-coming-breakup-of-america.jpg (458x458, 44K)

Agree. This needs more traction.

What rape?

impossible to prove. she can always say that the accuser couldn't make up her mind until last week about whether or not to come forward. unless her letter said "for immediate release"

Carl and Blasey were colleagues to begin with; carl was a donor to Anna Eshoo for congress. Eshoo acquires letter from blasey. Christine Ford's brother (ralph blasey) once worked for Baker & Hostetler LLP that paid Fusion GPS $523,651 between March 7, 2016 and Oct. 31, 2016.

some missing info needs to be filled in but a picture is being painted

final bump, get your ammo

someone with the name carl Feinstein has no relation to Dianne Feinstein?

should we gang rape you and dump your corpse in a field? think about it

I met Dianne Feinstein for the first time when I was 15 years old and addicted to masturbation. I had gone on a trip to San Francisco to look into technical schools, and ran into her on one of those touristy tours from city hall. Halfway through the tour, and desperate to crank one out, I dipped into the closest bathroom stall, and pulled out my wiener, desperate to finish in a timely enough fashion to get back to the tour without being suspected of anything. 60 seconds into my session, I suddenly felt a presence, and to my horror looked up to see Dianne Feinstein looming over the stall door and brandishing a knife, entranced by my penis. She commanded me to open the door, and being within stabbing distance, terrified, and with my pants down, I foolishly obliged her. Upon entering the stall with me, she turned to immediately lock it, sealing herself in with me. She held me down at knife point and proceeded to pluck all of my pubic hair, and then proceeded to shred my foreskin with her fingernails. The pain was immense, and I can remember screaming into her wrinkly hand to no avail, and being overwhelmed with a feeling of hopelessness. As blood began to soak my underwear, she looked at me with a face twisted with lust, and before I knew it she was sucking all of the blood out of my penis. I almost passed out a couple times, but my ass kept slipping into the toilet bowl where the cold water would cause me to wake again with a start. When she was done, she pressed her lips against mine and imparted a huge mouthful of my penis blood mixed with her saliva. I sputtered a bit of it up, but she made me swallow the rest. Eventually she left the stall saying something about me being a 'Good goy' (is that an alternate spelling for guy?) and gave me a wink.
Pic related is my penis after the whole ordeal.

Attached: feels bad man.jpg (491x390, 43K)

remember when the yearbook lady admitted she lied? peppridge farm remembers

its possible, i have yet to find it. thats the connection i would love to make