Turns out Q is real

This timeline has been so fucking weird since like Oct 2015

Attached: 1536799296484.jpg (625x938, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qanon.pub/
whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-press-secretary-34/
google.com/amp/s/people.com/politics/how-the-biden-familys-tragic-history-formed-their-deep-intense-love-for-one-another/amp/
cecildaily.com/news/cbs-clarifies-report-on-biden-crash/article_fb6764ca-e35c-55c9-996c-d500d888b589.html
cal-catholic.com/joe-biden-performs-his-first-marriage-between-two-men/
google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-washington-mansion-killings-arrest-20150522-story.html?outputType=amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

waiting for proof faggot

When did Tay Tay get boobies?

Will the nip send taytay to the moon?

shes preggo

I want her to sit on my face.

a nice change of pace

Timeline shift september that year, iirc.

i want to cuddle with her

Q is frantically trying to drum up enough shit to remain relevant when Sessions is fired. I'm half expecting Sessions to resist the declas request, but in any event, he's gone after the midterms.

Padded bra my dude.

I did it

and what happened now that makes you say Q is real? theyve done things that make me think its true and others that are so retarded it cant be true. so i dont know what to think anymore.

Q is fighting with Jerome Corsi don't sit here and tell me he's real. He's a larp for boomers

She looks better without makeup.
sage

Attached: Taylor as she should be.jpg (2000x3000, 484K)

qanon.pub/

Q said they would declassify stuff the night of the emmys and now they are declassifying stuff.

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-press-secretary-34/

So yeah, I guess it's real.

Attached: 1535226474105.jpg (1024x1004, 137K)

I want to sit on her face

Q is real, my numbers confirm

cool. yeah sometimes he gets some crazy shit right and then other times they claim fake as fuck shit is real. i dont know whats going on honestly.

>He thinks the woman in this photo isn't wearing makeup
Jesus christ user are you blind

Are you suggesting Tay is Q?

When she got fat.

Posts about a thot:
Posts about thread:
More than half of this thread is shills or idiots.

Attached: 1519252503255.jpg (500x581, 34K)

I want to put my pisser in her shitter.

she's so fuggin hot though

Attached: 1517371492460.jpg (500x376, 31K)

Taylor and Kendrik Lamar have been seen on vacation recently, and they are always tweeting each other. Maybe he is the father.

Attached: TayAndKendrickSittingInATree.jpg (1366x865, 62K)

I bet she gives great rims.

This thread:
>timeline has been so fucking weird since like Oct 2015
A thread died for this etc etc, what the fuck do you want?

>without makeup
You're joking, right?

Thats becuase satan has been here since then. Doing stuff and stuff.
>Mfw op doesn't know.

Attached: 1536684151004.jpg (500x487, 101K)

I think Taylor and Kendrick would make a cute couple. I hear they are both Republicans, and I think they would do a good job raising more BASED republicans

Attached: TaylorAndKendrick2018.png (500x178, 54K)

YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD!!!!!!!!

no i did :)

No, it all started May 2014.

Why in the fuck is Jow Forums still giving connection error when you press update?
refreshing pages is getting fucking old.

Attached: fuck off.jpg (414x34, 11K)

lol what chan is that from

Honestly, if Taylor and Kendrick had a boy, he would be super tall and probably insanely athletic. Some families have all the talent!

Attached: TaylorAndKendrickBabyOfTheYear2019.jpg (584x577, 42K)

Is Kendrick black it sounds like a NIGGER name

fuck no, tay pure, tay one of us!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This would be such an ironic fuck you to everyone.
We would ofcourse sperg out that our Aryan meme goddess is getting blacked...BUT
Kendrick is married to his like HS BLACK sweetheart
Kendrick is all pro black and all...big black women are BEAUTIFYKKLLLLL
Black women would throw a complete chimp fit if Kungfu Kenny ditched their shit black asses for a skinny blonde white gurl

See
It would be an amusing shit show, though I'd still prefer that she marry an Aryan....

ffs is it just me or something or are you fucks that autistic that you press refresh to update 4chins?

Super tall? That nigger is like 5'4 lol

I know. it's great.

Attached: 1537214137633.jpg (1862x1048, 114K)

It's almost as if that's the point of posting a thot in the OP, even when she's not related to the subject.

huh...

Attached: 1526792243004.png (571x618, 29K)

what you expect me to use my other hand and hit f5

It's your adblock
add this filter:
@@||4cdn.org$xmlhttprequest,domain=Jow Forums.org

mossad in full panic mode

To which category does your post belong? Q is real.

we will find out for sure this thursday i guess...

Neat, so is pic related, so are strippers, go to a strip club if you want to worship something that won't have sex with you.

Because reddit knows how to do post and shill analysis you (((1 post by this id)))

Yeah, this is a significant political event. There is a high level member of the gubmint that is fucking talking to shitposters on 4+4 chan. We have a huge happening here.

420chan, the drugs chan

I've done it before, it's an advertising tactic which gets you a lot more replies, but many are of very low quality. Pic related is what I usually will use as ass>tits and I like nature.

It was a meta post so I guess it goes in the stupid pile. Q is real and this is really interesting now. I mean, shit. I followed it for the first month and then when I realized I was asking my buddies in the military if they could call former officers back to service so they could be tried under military law that I might be coming off as a bit unhinged and kinda dropped it.

Attached: 213c195c4c069108ec9aa14f1926e059e1811d8a3f9a77d5582eca92e9a47d8f.jpg (750x741, 126K)

>Vice President Joe Biden‘s son Hunter Biden is now dating Hallie Biden — the widow of Hunter’s brother Beau, who died in 2015. google.com/amp/s/people.com/politics/how-the-biden-familys-tragic-history-formed-their-deep-intense-love-for-one-another/amp/

Didn't Taylor get caught smoking weed lately?

Attached: KendrickTaylorStoned.jpg (636x421, 46K)

Q is an NPC

reset your ublock origin settings to default, worked for me earlier

>Dashboard
>reset to default settings

then f5

Would be a great question to ask.

stop shipping my gf with some fag

Jew is attracted to white woman. Color me shocked

the whole carpet reference

and releasing the order during the emmy's pretty big coincidence to dismiss...

That was what the original Q posts were all about. How could they try the traitors under military law where they are not allowed to plead the 5th and do all the jewish shit that stops our legal system from working. It's either that or he has to declare martial law.

Here's a pic related of what will be released.

Attached: 1535500383231.jpg (4020x4760, 3.68M)

umm wtf?

thanks user!

she's jewish

What do you think her hair smells like?

Biden' family wiped out in a car crash just months after his first election win in 1972. He immediately lies and said the driver was drunk when he wasn't. cecildaily.com/news/cbs-clarifies-report-on-biden-crash/article_fb6764ca-e35c-55c9-996c-d500d888b589.html

I'm not not suggesting Q is Tay

fuck off you fucking sperg

Attached: doubt-2.jpg (600x341, 13K)

no u

Attached: 1535608816189.png (2076x1382, 1.02M)

thank you user
I hope that also lets me hover a link to another thread and see it. we'll see

Attached: aokpipethumb65756756.gif (338x435, 3M)

>Vice President Joe Biden has performed his first wedding ceremony – presiding over the “marriage” of two men.

Biden performed the ceremony at 4 p.m. yesterday inside the vice president’s residence, located at the U.S. Naval Observatory. cal-catholic.com/joe-biden-performs-his-first-marriage-between-two-men/

Kendrick's cologne

Garrett Smith had this stash of cash in his home when cops raided – just like the over $832,000 seized from the crib of Draco Marshall and Ishmael Ford-Bey located a block from the home of Vice President Joe Biden.
GREENBELT, MD. – Drug dealing pays in a big way. It’s a good thing that drug dealers make so much money, at least for a couple of them mentioned in this crime report, as they have to pay over $200 million in judgments to the Federal Government as part of their convictions. And why not, the federal government was making the neighborhood safe where stashed millions and centered their cocaine business in a hideout just a block from the mansion of Vice-President Joe Biden. google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-washington-mansion-killings-arrest-20150522-story.html?outputType=amp

oh, I thought the girl in the pic was supposed to be Q

Way better.

wew.

woah holy shit yeah she does.