What the fuck is he doing?

Does he think this is a fucking game?
twitter.com/Comey/status/1041822127551275010

Attached: Clipboard.png (586x624, 463K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cyt0ViDtJ_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wonder how he's gonna feel when the entire left side of that mountain is Donald's face

Comey is FBIAnon and Trump and Comey orchestrated the memo shit to get Mueller appointed who is /ourguy/ too.

Attached: 1526658449511.jpg (1249x2456, 1.89M)

I'm surprised he's still in the country. What a smug fuck.

Attached: ciaguy.jpg (615x409, 37K)

Attached: 1524722970970.jpg (868x800, 113K)

he's obviously a delusional psychopath

He's enjoying his life out of prison while he can, obviously.

This. Can't blame him tbqh.

I'd love to believe this but he protected the Clintons and the Deep State for literally like 3 decades. He's in way too deep to be a good guy. I'm willing to believe Mueller might be flipped though

If comey turns out to be a trump agent, that would literally be the most insane thing I have ever seen happen in my life

>>hard times

the US economy has never been better. This guy is a faggot.

Snakes like Comey and Muller were probably the first to flip. They are not doing this out of a sense of justice, they are saving their own faces.

I don't want this to happen merely because I don't trust modern craftsmen to not royally fuck it up

Its not called the best timeline for no reason user.

They should harvest his legs and give them to short people who aren't criminal traitors.

But all those are white men

I want that just so we can have a crazed leftist suicide bomb it

hes seeing the country for one last time

>not the right side
begone thot

based comey
comey and mueller are american heros
and the kike shills on pol will deny it

Get him the fuck out of my state.

And we will be adding Donald to the side of the mountain.

he's making a run for mexico

Unironically this. He's already been given his execution date.

>tfw comey AND mueller are double agents

youtube.com/watch?v=Cyt0ViDtJ_w

Attached: 0000211260[1].jpg (1170x766, 115K)

hes about to bolt...lol....he always tweets when he gets nervous....ha ha ha

>clinton foundation explodes
>corrupt dems go down in flames
>trump, comey, and mueller put on sunglasses, start their motorcycles, and ride off into the sunset, their mission completed
>roll credits

What a fucking eye sore. I can’t believe Americans like that gigantic piece of shit.

The monument sucks too, probably the worst in the country.

Mueller is a NPC. He literally thinks bin laden did 9/11 because he hates freedom and jet fuel melts steel beams and that Trump colluded with Putin. He isn't smart. He isn't "in" on anything he authentically believes all of it

looks like he is vacationing with his short lasting freedom. good for him

No movie will ever compete with life again

>Comey is FBIAnon and Trump and Comey orchestrated the memo shit to get Mueller appointed who is /ourguy/ too.

This

Attached: d027b-patriot_flag.jpg (600x297, 10K)

>look at the comments
>nothing but BASTED Qtard boomers shitting on him
>the far-left shitlibs that usually suck his communist FBI cock are also shitting on him because they hate Mt Rushmore

AHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A TWEET

Attached: DCsgJ8nVwAEuW5L.jpg (680x447, 47K)

I was just thinking not even an hour ago about how quiet this little faggots been. He's done, unless he flipped.

You sure about mueller?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-17-16-20-46~3.png (1094x134, 18K)

Such a punchable face

He means 40 young girls will soon come up missing in South Dakota in a totally unrelated coincidence.

It was never finished, completed would look fucking awesome.

He's kind of annoying. It's kinda cringy when he prostitutes himself out for social media likes...

Whats former head of the FBI James Comey up to?

Who fucking knows

Virtue signaling before he joins his fellow FBI commie Robert Hanssen at ADX Florence.

last time comey tweeted parkland happened

This obviously. Dogs know it. Anyone who says otherwise is a newfag or a shill.

Attached: E952784E-E052-4749-B9F0-1F4C3D9D842D.jpg (400x323, 71K)

What are you his sister? Trump obviously gave him an Obama-brand secret pardon the day before RR drafted him to special counsel.

Attached: 42B39631-168C-49A4-B8C6-636D00ABDA49.jpg (237x250, 21K)

A former Republican state senator in Oklahoma was sentenced to 15 years in federal prison on a child sex trafficking charge.

Have they figured out how many years Corrine Brown is getting yet? Should be a lot for all the taxpayer money she embezzled

he thought he was looking at engravings of trotsky stalin che and castro. he then reflected on his plans for transitioning to be a four year old mollusk who lives in liberace's anus in 1963. then he shot a tourist and blew a park ranger who he later ate.

this is unironically true

Blue screen image.
I would guess he is hiding in a nonextridition country.

I thought so too. Looks fake as shit. I have a feeling his Tweets with these pictures are some kind of code that his insiders would get.

Twitter is his pastebin

what about the pic makes you think that?

Contrast is off
He is not part of the image behind him.

Also I just checked the weather for my Rushmore and it was rain.

I hope his passport is flagged. Wont be surprised if him and the rest of the Sedition Club already have flights booked to the EU.

Attached: 1FA2EB51-7F48-4872-8DBC-E6A580EFB851.jpg (871x1024, 218K)

sizable if proven

Hes on vacation. He dindu nuthin. Which was the problem because his subs ended up dominating him out of office while the fbi coup of the cia spook deep state kikes mj 12 funded cartels 13 contract killers to do their domestic citizen assassinations. Rip seth rich. Hillary clinton deserves to be tied to four horsemen and quartered like the spacewitch666 she is. Hippie harlot and whore amid babylon.

I would believe this if nearly a third of his presidency hadn't been wasted on this charade.

>the US economy has never been better
That's what the jews tell the goyim so they don't panic and start preparing. Trump is trying to hold everything together but it could crash any day

>
He has done nothing but pander to corporate america and the Industrial Military Complex ( Deep state)

>Wasted
Taking down the entire NWO and a 6000+ year cult = wasted?

Probably taking one last tour of the States before he gets thrown in Leavenworth for life.

20 shekels says it's Avigdor Lieberman

That dude isn't even human. He's a fucking Neanderthal through and through.

The founding fathers would love fucking with this asshole.

He actually thinks he's some sort of patriot.

He's gonna use a lase to Michael Jackson their noses

He's disingenuously signaling, "G-g-guys! See how patriotic I am?!"
Total phony faggot engaging in pathetic PR stunt.

it's the male american politician version of this

Attached: vmhg.png (760x756, 285K)

>Redemption arc has begun
He looks like a guy who spilled his guts for immunity and now has a clean conscience.
Comey&Mueller are good men,trapped in the belly of the beast...they will go down in history when its finally written...

Attached: 636521174182328373-38711803411-caf4a2d2e5-o.jpg (750x422, 30K)

Attached: 1517831557663.jpg (1200x892, 461K)

If so, I'm rather shocked he hasn't been offed.

Bigiftrue

Attached: clinton-bush-696x464.jpg (696x464, 49K)

how come when i click the plus sign button, its not showing all the posts? or if i hover over a post number, its not bringing up the replied to post?

anyone have this problem or know why it does that.?

Attached: &&___.gif (480x360, 598K)

Good job, user.
I wonder what Comey's spook-speak interpretation of his tweet could have meant/mean. Q indicated deception in drops could be necessary, but I just don't see Comey being a white hat. Would be pretty interesting/fun mcguffin if true, however.
Anyhow, Q 'interpreted' one of Comey's past tweets, and it seems to be common knowledge that the deep state players were attempting to communicate via coded Twitter messaging post-Trump innauguration.

>roastie didnt drink the martini
fiction!

When Mueller starts exposing Israel Q will never post again.

"saving israel for last."

you don't come back from a death sentence you piece of shit

holy shit. Hello god

Q is talking about firing Mueller and Rosenstein which is because Q is a mossad psy op. You can keep replying with your "saving israel for last" bullshit BUT ISRAEL IS ALREADY GETTING EXPOSED ON A DAILY FUCKING BASIS.

Corsi will die in prison.
Jones will die in Prison
Posobiec will die in prison
Bannon will die in Guantanamo Bay
Coulter will die in prison

ALL YOUR INFLUENCERS AND ALL YOU SHILLS ARE GOING TO PRISON.

Trump is literally turning every single former government official into a social media shekkel whore

I'm assuming partial credit for those based digits.

Attached: el-pepe-oc-super-rare-mexican-loteria-pepe-27257232.png (500x903, 321K)

He is standing before the World.
Are you going to judge him?
Everybody else will.
But you wouldn't?
Would you?

Attached: Comey.jpg (2048x1365, 560K)

We're reaching dimensions of chess that shouldn't even be possible.

No because you're pushing the Q psy op. When Israelis get drafted the mods and shills will disappear because they will be massacred by the arabs.

> What the fuck is he doing?
he's running for president.

Attached: 1508886480349.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

Fpbp

Here's a hint.. Which president is he standing directly under and what happened to him...

Attached: 1523946897037.jpg (577x537, 65K)

Maybe Q is a psy op (of Israel). I have not gone far enough down the rabbit hole to claim proof or reliability of that claim, if any such proof or legitimate evidence exists. Time will tell, and maybe I will never know the full truth here.

looking for a place to jump from.

Attached: happy cat.jpg (125x125, 3K)

That’s a unique insult, user. I like you.

kek

Attached: jobs.jpg (826x900, 69K)

because they are mostly jews who's only art is marketing

Your mistake is thinking that he means OUR times. He means THEIRS. People at that level don't think of us as actual people.
He's probably communicating in code with the message. People said he was with the picture of him in Iowa.

Attached: IMG_7835.png (869x666, 583K)

lol

Attached: 1525883058707.jpg (513x448, 23K)

Attached: MAGA.jpg (786x442, 109K)

>replacing washington.
user, no.