"user does this", "user does that" threads on reddit

What is meant by the 'user something' threads on reddit?

Attached: sdO8tAw.png (720x720, 49K)

It means go back.

Attached: back to the_donald.jpg (717x880, 88K)

4chans relationship with Reddit is so cute. Like the boy in 4th grade who pulls the ponytails of the girl in his class, because he doesn't understand that funny feeling in his tummy she gives him.
Tell me, Jow Forums, how is it you always know what's popular on Reddit, if you hate Reddit so much?

How can they hate each other? Both seem quite similar, are they not?
Incidentally there's some pretty extreme videos on subreddits

I didn't rape that girl

Attached: 1490090841954.jpg (658x632, 77K)

It's subversion to make Jow Forums look like degenerates.

All the posts come from non Jow Forums boards, and they're almost always some sort of bugman bullshit or straight up faggots.

You can correctly guess whatever is popular on reddit by just taking the most leftist stance you can imagine on whatever gets posted over here desu fampai

Attached: file.png (919x720, 522K)

It’s pretty fun to troll them. You have the far left almost everywhere and then you have the donald crowd. Both are equally clueless.

You haven't been on reddet long have you, it way more edgy lately. If you know which sub reddits to subscribe nad like to you can find Cheesy piza

I learned my lesson. Caring about what Reddit does will get you nowhere. People smarter than me warned me it would only lead to frustration. I learned the hard way. Let the site kill itself. We will do what we do over here.

Of course, they cant even stand the fact the other people are thinking and saying different things on a Nepalese coin collecting forum.

because it was funny here a year ago

>both seem quite similar.
Not true.
On reddit there is an upvote, downvote system, which naturally leads to a hugbox where any belief that lies outside the status quo is unchallenged, and downboated into oblivion.
On Jow Forums however, there are no upboats, and there are no dowboats. In fact, if an idea is controversial, it gets repeatedly bumped to the top of the page, having the opposite effect. Also on Jow Forums you are anonymous, no one knows or cares who the fuck you are, your ideas stand on their own ground.

>tfw the only good thing about my country is the 14 AOC
Real life lolis, man

Based, here's an upboat :3

Go back.

Attached: EF2CD089-FA45-4C48-BCB4-4C3F9A8EBE9C.gif (350x232, 461K)

This

I've been on reddit for 8 years. It's getting better a bit, but still absolutely pozzed. Didn't used to be that way. 6 years ago, Reddit was a fine place.

So they don't have "racist" or anti-immigration threads with opposing views? For such an extensive site I find that hard to believe.
Their death video subreddit is fucking extreme. I can't imagine the people who watch that stuff are too sensitive or sheltered to discuss race in a direct and upfront way.
Maybe the animosity between Jow Forums and reddit is just a meme.

Honestly Reddit is probably better than Jow Forums at this point. This place has a much more advanced case of cancer

Attached: F04953DF-12F4-4FAC-A3B1-604AB382F207.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Go back

Shill harder my friend or you wont get the full .75 deposit.

Attached: 1524537077076.png (665x800, 54K)

All the interesting AMAs are on there
Ive never delved into their political discussions which I why I was asking

Face it you guys are worse than niggers at this point

Attached: 223999DD-704D-43F1-9604-4DB7F728C4E9.jpg (618x381, 51K)