Why did he betray us

Why did he betray us

Attached: althype.jpg (900x900, 38K)

>Race Realist
>Thinks Asian and Hispanic are races

He's too autistic and broke
was bound to happen

Attached: what did he mean by this.png (1128x332, 32K)

No, he's just gone to a stricter one. There are a few people who thing America should be Anglo. One of them has 35 million dollars to spend on it.

Literally WHO?

Let me guess, you're crying over some E -Celeb shitbird that did something and you've donated all your NEET bucks to him.

I don't even have to read this thread and I'm taking a wild guess that's what it is.

>he doesn't know who the Alternative Hypothesis is

hello newfag

Yep. I was right

Who cares, he's an autistic faggot.

Hispanic=mestizo. Not that hard.

Probably that "European" isnt an ethnicity. Its only become one recently because nonwhite immigration has forced all the whities into getting along. However, to pretend a Swede is the same as a Spaniard is pretty fucking retarded.
At one point in history those people would have killed each other, but the known world has expanded and there are now bigger threats. Even so, it doesnt mean Europe is one ethnicity now. It has several different ethnic groups.

>Republican is a race

>Its only become one recently because nonwhite immigration has forced all the whities into getting along.

Attached: 1513332131931.png (460x168, 55K)

As per usual ecelebs begging for jewglesense ad rev and starting posts about it for exposure. Sage this shit. I don’t know if I hate ecelebs or real celebs moar.

he had an ex black bf that broke up with him a few years ago for a spic guy (hence why ryan hates spics so much). I think they got back together since the black guy posted a pic of him with ryan on facebook before quickly deleting it. I know ryan irl and he's always been a weirdo in my opinion but has always loved that black guy

>he doesn't know who the Alternative Hypothesis is

I do, and I don't GIVE A FUCK. Now go back to your video games and Fortnite live stream

>US document
America is the worst possible example. Yes we did create the "white" meme because we've always been infested with niggers and brown people since the very beginning.

That doesn't make the US's retardation absolute law, and in fact the US has tried to make the world reflect itself for too long out of its own stupidity and limited understanding of said world. Thats actually why everyone hates the US of A, and for good reason. We have one of the most illogical and unnatural nations on the planet and yet force our dogma on everyone else anyway. Instead of realizing oh wait a minute....we are just living in an enlightenment shithole created by libtards of their era.

>Why did he betray us
he didn't, you're just low IQ

t. spic

it's hard to not get blackpilled when such a large number of whites have no interest in surviving and attack you for wanting to survive. Like WTF. Who would want to save people like that.

Attached: sd.jpg (1080x985, 170K)

white didn't mean what pan-European nationalist think white is today. "white" for the founding fathers was Anglo, French, and Germanic. Quit being a fucking idiot

Because whites can't agree with whites on anything in the US. Everyone is either not X enough or they don't acknowledge race realism. As mentioned most white people here are bright enough to vote against extremism but not enough to fully understand race and IQ. They refuse it and have difficulty seeing it. There will be a percentage open to it and Redpilled on it but like most white people they will have to learn the hard way.
Agreed. Italian, Irish, and Jewish was not acceptable until the 1920s or so with Immigration.

>That doesn't make the US's retardation absolute law
the fact that it was stable for hundreds of years should make it absolute political law. same situation for australia and canada historically; recent demographic changes are unprecedented and are direct threats to our sovereignty and stability. that should be unequivocally clear to you if you are posting on this board.

>We have one of the most illogical and unnatural nations on the planet
yeah only because we've been babysitting niggers since colonial times.

what the fuck do you mean? scandinavians, russians, hungarians, italians all immigrated during the era of explicitly "white-only" immigration.

Attached: 1513569264806.jpg (800x541, 323K)

wat

>what the fuck do you mean? scandinavians, russians, hungarians, italians all immigrated during the era of explicitly "white-only" immigration.
You disregard the fact that there was always talks about whiteness and whether or not the subgroups of whites like Russians, Italians, Irish and Polish would fit in the culture or would change it. This is what I mean by acceptable.

>I don't know who he is
>I do know who he is
>go play Fortnite

okay, crackhead

Attached: 1527317894321.jpg (900x900, 83K)

What about Castizos and Criollos?

Why not just call mestizos mestizo instead of lumping an entire caste system under hispanic

Think you have it reversed as it looks like AltHype is shitting on people treating ethnicity like it's a philosophy like Richard Spencer with his spiritually white non-whites.

I mean, ryan faulk himself was fond of the argument that several irishmen signed the declaration of independence. are you just shilling you fucking kike?

>Italian, Irish, and Jewish was not acceptable until the 1920s or so with Immigration.
you're objectively wrong here. they immigrated, they were legally acceptable. you're poisoning the well with hear-say. post proof of your claims.

Because you're retards

I really don't care. After they changed their tune I actually read the Putnam paper and frankly it's a greater blow to their credibility that they took the paper seriously. Putnam's paper is a 38 page skid-mark. It's 38 pages of him trying not to find anything which is best exemplified by his reasoning that self-selection is a non-factor, his reasoning is exactly 180 degrees backwards. It wouldn't surprise me if Faulk and Last just scrolled through the paper looking for the graphs and in doing so completely skip over Putnam's leftist fuelled incompetence which should have lead them to discard the paper as 100% leftist cope.

Attached: 6807849422_76f7826e5a_b.jpg (707x1000, 353K)

>...Catherine the Great published manifestos in 1762 and 1763 inviting Europeans (except Jews)[3] to immigrate and become Russian citizens and farm Russian lands while maintaining their language and culture. Although the first received little response, the second improved the benefits offered and was more successful in attracting colonists. People in other countries such as France and England were more inclined to migrate to the colonies in the Americas than to the Russian frontier. Other countries, such as Austria, forbade emigration. The settlers came mainly from Bavaria, Baden, Hesse, the Palatinate, and the Rhineland, over the years 1763 to 1767. They indeed helped modernize the backward agricultural sector by introducing numerous innovations regarding wheat production and flour milling, tobacco culture, sheep raising, and small-scale manufacturing.[4] [5] Furthermore the Volga Germans helped to populate Russia's South adding a buffer against possible incursions by the Ottoman Empire.
Oh yeah, White was only an American construct.

1 he gay lol
2 paneuropeanism is gay and homosex

He didn't betray anyone who was paying attention. He was always a faggot Jewish interloper. What else did you expect from him?

>What else did you expect from him?
I expected him to save the white race.

This. Probably got black-pilled or has one of his sudden fits he has every 3-4 years where he has to change ideologies in some marked way. I think that 'white nationalism' that is trying to pour everyone from contiguous Europe into one country is probably not a great idea. Civ-nat is clearly shit though. It was a stop-gap for people who wanted to be 'respectable' but even civ-nat is too edgy for the 'respectable' faggots now.

I'll just quote myself here.
>'White nationalism' is a crass term, but that's what prevails when the enemy (and their mind viruses) dominates the arts-media-entertainment complex [and nodes of power more broadly]. Even if we had apt or better terms, they would be for naught because the enemy could turn them into shit with the stroke of a pen.

>'White nationalism' is at bottom an attempt to re-center concentric spheres of identity and demand that societies that were our birthright return to working for our interests and our posterity. These spheres radiate from the 'I', so you have man->nuclear family->extended family->local community->region->[...] These are really simple demands: it's basically "I want my kin and my broader kin group to have a shot at a future and at prosperity." Way things stand that's not happening.

>The exact political and economic forms this reaction takes are side issues to me, so long as they benefit us. The first thing is to get a sufficient number of people, including sufficiently worthy people, to TAKE OUR STAND and OUR SIDE and to RE-ORIENT TOWARD THE CENTER. Indeed, the center cannot hold and all that - but what I am not asking is for people to be an ebin political centrist; I am asking for people to look at what makes civilization possible and to stop cucking for xenos who will not return the favor. If Western Civ going forward is to become a degenerate, decadent cesspool, why not join the Salafists in burning it to cinders even if you don't join their worship?

What I mean by this is that I want everyone in Europe to succeed. I want Russians, Greeks, Finns, and all the rest to pull themselves up going forward - but my focus is on the NW European, North Sea peoples. My focus is on MY folk first. As far as the rest of the world is concerned, I think we can work with NE Asians, possibly some SE Asians, and high caste Indians... and that's pretty much it. The lump of humanity that has submitted to Islam is our enemy and can neither be reconciled nor worked with.

We also have to understand, at least Americans or anyone who wants to preserve Western European hegemony, that the US/Western Europe are natural rivals with Russia and China. This means Russophilia or Sinophilia is retarded.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY