Yea thanks for the trade war you orange hair fuck

Trump Sets Tariffs On $200 Billion In Imports From China n.pr/2MFyQuN

Alright thanks for screwing over the hard working Americans

Attached: IMG_20180917_201050.jpg (1440x2155, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pinterest.com/pin/479422322814111559/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut the fuck up kike.

Shut up, Jew.

Fuck you OP.

Shilling for brock does not make you the voice of hardworking anything
>checked

If anything China was screwing Americans along with everyone else. you tard.

>Alright thanks for screwing over the hard working Americans
>By imposing tarrifs on the country that stole all of America manufacturing jobs

Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

Ni ho ma brother

LMAO and people thought his tax cuts would result in a bigger deficit. Even if he doesn't get spending cuts, we're going to be fine, ALTHOUGH WE WILL GET SPENDING CUTS.

Yasss! How dare Drumpf impede the creation of even more Chinese billionaires.

> 10% of 200 billion
Oh nooo

>he doesn't know how tariffs work
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>muh cheap plastic crap from Wal-Mart
This is what Democrats think is important.

Best thing he has done yet.

Strap up your boots nancy. This cold trade war is about to get hot.

Fuck China

Fuck off heeb.

>1 post by this ID

Screwing over hardworking Americans?
No that would be. Bill Clinton and the Democrats getting NAFTA passed, giving China favored nation trade status and getting them into the World Trade Org sending hundreds of millions of jobs across the boarder and overseas.

Well consider how many Americans work for and shop at Walmart, it isn't going to be the rich people that suffer they don't go to Walmart.
So yea the burden goes to the poor/middle classes.

So thanks for playing and pretending to know what you are talking about

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 8K)

>1 post by this id

Attached: 1516169704500.jpg (1145x1952, 492K)

>9/11

Did you get tired of being btfo in the other thread?

Do you remember when Trump said he was going to show you how to win again? You should pay attention and you might learn something.

Attached: Unstumpable.jpg (355x390, 63K)

>lets keep our consumerist dependency on china
no

>1 post by this ID.
What did he meme by this?

Hard working American here
Eat shit faggot

fuck the chinese and their shitty chink goods

What am I supposed to be outrage about OP?

Jews out niggerfaggot

Are you 12 yr old or just retarded? You have no argument

pooer people dont need cheap plastic shit from Walmart, they should save their money

>Alright thanks for screwing over the hard working Americans
how? America wants to produce the best tools and goods the world has ever seen, we need to compete to be the best because in space nobody has extra anything to fuck around with

we need serious disciplined people to operate the space mining equipment

I only support Trump on trade and isolationist foreign policy

No worries man. The people who will get screwed (onions farmers, pork farmers), all voted for trump. So no one gives a shit.

>Well consider how many Americans work for and shop at Walmart,
let them all crash and burn, we can convert them into homeless shelters for all the homeless furries with wacko degrees

*S*O*Y

Incoming market crash incel

Attached: 1536425040127m.jpg (1024x665, 109K)

Close your yap, Hebrew.

>imports toilet paper
how the big have fallen. kek

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-17_22-30-44.png (678x176, 22K)

It's almost like the economy shouldn't be floating on giant corpses of unsustainable shit.

Hopefully world trade ends soon.

Not only does this help America but it helps the entire world. USA will buy more from South America, India, Africa, etc. You would have to be a racist not to support these tariffs

I'm not Jewish

Attached: 1534952295798.jpg (334x537, 35K)

Sorry chump

Attached: 1534772269885.jpg (640x640, 56K)

Why do you get off on lying and trolling the only race of people dragging this world out of the shit?

It's becuase you're evil, isn't it

Am not trolling, I only provide facts, the trumpanzies chimp out whenever they see something that they do not like

>hard working Americans
>Chinese manufactured goods

>"I only provide fact"
>Provides zero facts, fumes over his Trump derangement syndrom

You deserve to die. Period. You're a waste and a drain on this world.

They buckle inside a weelk

Attached: youwerehereyesterdaywerentyou.png (1366x768, 1.46M)

Not according to trend lines, Trump had a sizable impact on the economy, you have to be retarded to not admit it.

$15 an hour Share Blue shill fuck holes always shitting up the board.

Look, another retard who doesn't understand how tarriffs work! Another retard who isn't aware that before 1913 in the United States all Government services and funding came from tarriffs, with only a 1% income tax!

Sorry leaf. You have no idea what you're talking about

Attached: 1535393464185.png (770x698, 483K)

>china tarrifs
>screwing over hard working Americans
no fuck you kike, when will you understand hard working Americans are the ones making shit here. And as a hard working American i appreciate buying American made products because I know what goes into them.

Let’s think ahead of the game.

Markets know tariffs are coming for months. Eventually a deal will be made and there will be a jump in stock markets.

Negotiations will be in secret, but the sneaky Chinese will leak the info of a pending deal to their friends.

so Perhaps it’s likely that there will be a signal in the Asian markets that money is being moved to take advantage of the bump.

fuck you!

This is a poor tax. How is us poor EBT Neets survive now that everything costs more? now I be able to by less shit than the abysmal amount we already do! How the fuck is my Bae gonna be able to afford to feed and clothe her 5 kids? This shit aint no joke mother fucker, we gonna go without christmas or some shit.

OP is obviously a shill but the gov't originally axed tariffs and brought the income tax. Trump's tariffs sound decent but the working class needs massive income tax relief.

Thats some good thinking!!!!!

Hey know anywhere I can buy 100 dollars worth of options in such valuable intel!!!!

Imma be rich boys!!!

im happy dumb dumb

cummon maaaan.

Someone know where I can buy some options?
Get that sweet 10% return and get me a cheeseburger wit dem Profets.

china didnt steal them. they were literally handed the jobs

can anyone see this bread?

Ching Chong ling ling to you too

Hey maan listen up.

A worker is a worker. If one worker costs 15 dollars an hour and another worker is free well how many free workers you gotta buy?

All of them muthafucka!

Capital dont care about your bullshit maaan. It wants cheap work. So it bought all the cheap labor.

And now you got rich ass America and rich ass China the maximum Utility is increased my economically illiterate friends.

And if you and your white homies loose your jobs and die of heroin overdoses that aint my problem. K

This yatch aint gonna sail itself boys!

Hey maaaan you know where I can buy some options? i got me 100 dollars gonna get 10% and buy me a double cheesburger.

Dear America, thank you for starting this.
>And it's a good thing.

I have so much money from Obamas economy that I was even thinking of donating a lot to th democratic party, I have no problem with tariffs. even my healthcare is super cheap now.

fuck that walmart needs to adapt or die
-t. walboi employee

God bless you Yankee-chan!

Hey man cummon guys, I got 100 dolllars wanna by me some derivitives wit it.

Gotta get me some credit default swaps on emerging economies.

Whats the rate for some swaps guize? I want some insurance agaisnt chinese stock exchange valuations. 5 year term.

Anyone doing 100 dollar swaps? Ill give you 3.50 a month for five years.

Gotta make me some cheddar for my cheesburgers boys.

Quiet Hung Low.

Dont you get it?

The creation of jobs occurs.

Lets say you have 3000 americans and currently have 2900 jobs. Well thats optimal

But say the economy can produce another 3000 jobs.

Well they cant be filled by just 100 Americans, so you either import another 3000 people to America our outsource the addition 3000 jobs.

I mean I guess we could import 300,000,000 chinese to live an work here.........

SHERROD BROWN RAPED ME IN 1998
>SHERROD BROWN RAPED ME IN 1998

>his hair is orange?
>can't even keep the insults straight

Let me help:
Its supposed to be his skin. (You) know from tanning.

screw you kike

More tarriffs. Lower taxes in 2020. Gold standard revived. Feed closed. Success.

Fed*

Literally not even trying to not be brainlets

Why do I have to share this earth with you retards

Attached: Fig-54-American-Gulliver-Yellow-Peril.jpg (640x480, 276K)

You're literally a mischievous kike.

Attached: yellow-peril.jpg (680x538, 71K)

Hey you seem like a smart guy.

Ive got 100 dollars and I need to invest it. I want to make 10% so that i can buy a cheesburger.

Should I invest it in gold bars? Or should I buy stalk options?

Im serious maaan. Im super excited for this awesome economic opprotunity and want to capitalize on it as effetively as possible.

>americanoids ass devastated theyre gonna have to manufacture their own cheap shit n garbage.

WHOOOPIEEEEEE

Attached: MadeByChong.jpg (500x537, 19K)

The United States and much of the rest of the West have effectively been employing hundreds of millions of low paid chinese slave workers for decades, all without the labour laws or environmental consequences resulting in very cheap goods in western shops, low inflation maintenance of purchasing power for the western masses mostly for the purpose of buying the latest junk imports from Chinese factories designed by western corporations, and by doing so have completely transformed the Chinese economy from inconsequential GDP of $300bln 30 years ago to $12 trillion today, and thus exponentially strengthening a totalitarian state ruled by a communist dictatorship that increasingly seeks to spread its tentacles beyond its borders.
Remember that the Soviet Union was defeated not militarily but through economic warfare. The current economic trend trajectory has the Chinese dictatorship clearly winning the economic war as the Chinese economy converges towards becoming the world’s largest economy within the next 10 years unless action is taken to halt this trend.

Attached: Coolieusa.jpg (800x769, 517K)

your desperation is delicious

pinterest.com/pin/479422322814111559/

"At it again" uncle sam

Hey man. I got 100 dollars and a pocket full of hope. I gotta get me some stack options cus I waana get 10% returns and buy a cheesburger, or maybe reinvest then sweet ass profets.

Your sweet cartoons are illuninational, got any advice?

Awww, did the poor kike get upset after seeing his scheme to undermine the American economy go up in flames?

>becoming the world’s largest economy within the next 10 years unless action is taken to halt this trend.

The U.S.'s solution to this can't be to become isolationist. The solution would be to isolate the Chinese market from the world, but these tariffs have only bolstered China's deals with other countries.

Cui bono? Economically, I have no idea what the fuck Trump is doing. His economic advisers are suggesting otherwise to this shit, yet he continues. Which means he most-likely isn't thinking economically, he's got some other intention and just trying to trade blows. Whether it's due to Bannon's philosophy or maybe Xi leaving him handing during a meeting, I onno.

>so we gonna import 300,000,000 million china men to make that shit here instead!

Fuck Yeah! Thats some calculamating. Heey maaan. I got 100 dollars and wanna make some sweet returns. Should I by derivitive default swaps or maybe start a factory for the newly arrived chinese?

My goal is to be able to buy a cheesburger.

Reading about how fucking sophisticated and absolutely quick to change the manufacturing lines are in China makes it really hard to believe that a company can just 'lol move back to the US'. It would require billions of investment from our government in setting up all that infrastructure, like the size of a fucking city all just manufacturing. No corporation would want to put their own money down for something that monumental when possibly those tariffs can just go away overnight and then they're stuck with factories where everything costs more to operate, sustain, higher paychecks and benefits.

OP is a fucking faggot, saged

Chinese colonist detected

If this is Trumps way of paying off the debt then sign me up. 20 billion in revenue is a step in the right direction, especially if it doesn’t cost me a penny.

Yeah man. Cuz as soon as we close our doors those brand new high tech mega factories located strategically in production sectors to form complete supply chains in the newly constructed chinese mega cities.

Are just going to stop producing anything....

Hey man... I seriously got 100 dollars, and you seem smart so what shouod I invest in to make 10% so that I can buy a cheeseburger? Im serious why arent you fuckers responding.

I dont have much and my life has take a few wrong turns, but I want to make some sweet prophets and buy a cheeseburger.

chink shill

>what is the rust belt
>what is Michigan

We have enough men and material to do it. We just need the investment to make sense for investors. Not to mention American factories are much better run than Chinese factories. More incentive for employees and stock options for managers. America is ripe for the picking.

fuck off kike

MADE IN AMERICA
FOR AMERICANS
FUCK EVERYONE ELSE

Yeah bro cuz those 1,000,000,000 jobs the chinese had over there are just gunna vanish cause we wont still need the production those jobs produced.

Where are the workers genius. They aint here.

Hey man. I got a benjamin I wanna invest in the market and get rich. Im going to recapitalize my profs. So that I can make 10% and buy me a cheesburger.
Gotta give me the low down so I can get my investment on.

I need to be able to buy a gun and a bullet in 30 years. Gotta start planning for retirement early these days and I want to capitalize on the hot stock market and sweet tax breaks. Please help.