Sup Jow Forums

sup Jow Forums

I am from reddit but I have heard a lot about this sub chan on this site. So I am wondering why it is specifically you guys think race mixing is an idea of the jews or pushed by "the jews".

Not saying anything for or against it but I cannot figure out what "the jews" would gain from, for instance, a hispanic girl reproducing with an asian man. What is their end game from promoting this? Again I am not saying you are wrong or anything like that. I just cannot figure out what they would get from putting forth effort into making that happen.

thank you if you can help me understand

-john

Attached: 1537190874482.jpg (1305x899, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0Nt14AImq0
youtube.com/watch?v=OCtN0YaYIzw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ljMPafQpfDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because the holocaust didn't happen

omg muh 6 jillin

Watch Hellstorm.That's all
youtube.com/watch?v=z0Nt14AImq0

Whoops wrong link. You should watch that one too though

youtube.com/watch?v=OCtN0YaYIzw

every straight white male baby could be the next hitler.

a mixed people are a rootless people. ethnic nationalism is a threat to jews.

but its less that jews coordinate this and more that many jews have a culture of critique of traditional white european civilization

Attached: 521.jpg (702x826, 69K)

read on the jews and there lies by martin luther

>Whoops wrong link. You should watch that one too though
can you not summarize what they gain from race mixing?

Attached: kids.jpg (758x878, 88K)

>every straight white male baby could be the next hitler.

get real that can't be the reason

Where did u get the NPC meme if you are a Reddit nigger?

i don't get it

>Where did u get the NPC meme if you are a Reddit nigger?
reddit came up with that

No, they didnt

they want other minorities to be accepted so they can't be singled out like what happened during world war ii. That's literally it. Lefty Jews also hate the Catholic Church and want measures to be taken against it like legal abortions.

proof it

>Has latest meme handy
>Sup Jow Forums newfag here
>Fellow White man

>they want other minorities to be accepted so they can't be singled out like what happened during world war ii. That's literally it.
if everyone race mixes but the jews won't every other race be diluted except for the jews thus making the jews stand out even more as the only minority?

sage it

j̶o̶h̶n̶ user, of plebit,
the jews benefit from, for instance, a hispanic girl reproducing with an asian man, because:
- it makes both of them and their offspriong hate themselves
- it destroys both of their and their offsprings cultures and religions and nationality and history
- it makes them care about issues, and join camps (ex: political parties) that the jews control
- ultimately, it makes it so the jews fit in more easily, and can control the population and narrative

>- it makes both of them and their offspriong hate themselves
come on bro

It came from /v/. Anglin has the screen caps to prove it.
I've never seen an Asian/Hispanic race mixing commercial. Where have you gotten the idea jews are pushing this?

Find me a single Wojack on Reddit.

K now that you haven't, I understand some moron said regards are NPCs a few years ago in some irrelevant thread on Reddit that gained no traction or longevity...who fucking cares.

We memed NPC Wojack after the very relevant story, NPCs are mad ab it on Twitter, it's a full on shitstorm and that nothing to do with Dr. Who from open but.

We make the memes, they don't. We even memed Russia collusion into the snowstorm it became. Jow Forums is unstoppable

>We

>they want other minorities to be accepted so they can't be singled out like what happened during world war ii.

this, along with genetic sabotage. racemixing is made to seem trendy and cosmopolitan, when in reality, some trashy meth whore is probably better stock than your average wealthy black socialite.

Jews are some of the biggest race mixers themselves.

(((You)))

Attached: images(10).jpg (277x182, 10K)

>I am from reddit
KYS you goddamn nigger

Attached: 1525009629392.gif (465x263, 468K)

They don't want a hispanic to mix with an asian you mongol, they want to target whites.

The jews have an evolutionary group behaviour that is destructive to their host societies. They don't have the work ethic required to create and maintain a society so their survival and reproductive strategies are centered around infiltrating other nations.

This would fine if it weren't for the fact that they are an incredibly subversive and supremacist people. They wish to rule over those they infiltrate and the most successful civilization by FAR is white civilization. Their goal is to subvert whites and make them easier to control. Flooding white nations with populations that can't thrive in the high demand civilization that whites maintain turns these into weak nations easier to control.

And of course... NAXALT, can't forget to mention that to a reddit retard.

This

Attached: images(7).jpg (297x170, 8K)

To make a rootless, nationless, low IQ workforce. Smart enough to work, but dumb enough to never revolt... They also just simply harbor an ethnic and religious hatred towards White Christians.

Attached: Kalergi.jpg (600x311, 77K)

>was given a video to watch explaining something
>asks for a summary

I wonder if we can train NPCs to accept more than just dialog wheel options or if this one is lost.

>1 post by this ID
Reddit niggers as always, fucking slide thread

but even more than this, it's about destroying any sense of racial identity that whites have.

Ive always wondered about the people who comment on strangers photos on Instagram and Facebook or comment on YouTube videos. Are they bots? It's always the same banal shit you wouldn't normally even bother saying.

Is this part of your questline? Whats the reward?

Jews are fundamentally globalist.

You aren't taught this in school, but Communism in Eastern Europe was overwhelmingly a jewish movement. And guess what, the upper echelons of capitalist society are dominated by jews as well

You would think capitalism and communism are diametrically opposed, but this is not the case. Both systems are globalist. Both systems enable an outsider of a different nationality or religion to exist freely within the society.

What jews absolutely fucking hate is nationalism. They see this as a direct and present danger to their survival. Nationalism means that they aren't included, especially racial nationalism. If you have a white-only community, who does that leave out? Jews.

pic related

Attached: 1528598258899.jpg (1549x1642, 291K)

you really don't see what is being communicated in that meme? Have you tried... trying?

>Video unavailable
This video contains content from BBC Studios, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

What do?

I for one celebrate the jewish people.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ljMPafQpfDU

Ok ok we get that you think they (((want))) race mixing... But you cant say why it benefits anyone? Not buying the next Hitler excuse.

>you really don't see what is being communicated in that meme? Have you tried... trying?
There are three random actors and a kid, two of them have cigars but the other two do not.

Something about cigars and children, am i close?

What you have to understand is that racial nationalism is what humans are programmed for. This is the natural state of man, as he has existed since the dawn of time.

It's called the in-group/out-group mentality. Humans have extreme love for the in-group, and extreme hate for the out-group. This simple tribalistic mentality is felt by everyone, and usually it's along racial lines. If you were a German wandering into a Polish neighborhood 100 years ago, you would have been expelled, possibly in a violent altercation.

Therefore, as outsiders the only way jews can be included is if they are able to break down this mentality. This is done through severe propaganda, consumed from cradle to grave. They'll show children shock-images of piles of dead bodies in the Holocaust and tell you "this is where racial nationalism leads". They constantly berate and belittle "racists" and have created a huge social stigma around racial discrimination. In this way they tear down this mentality, and therefore create a safe haven for the jews to exist.

However, as many people have pointed out, this is entirely hypocritical, because nobody is more tribalistic than jews themselves. As a small minority in a foreign land, if they weren't tribalistic, they would have been quickly assimilated and erased from history. They certainly aren't opening the borders to hordes of foreigners in Israel. They certainly aren't teaching jewish children about the danger of excluding outsiders.

But the thing is, jews don't see it as a contradiction. Because their "values" are determined by a single question "does it benefit jews". Multiculturalism in the west benefits jews, therefore they support it. But extreme nationalism in Israel benefits jews, therefore they support it. There is no contradiction in their eyes.

Again, pic related

Attached: 1479529483374.jpg (1300x3100, 1.07M)

>Ok ok we get that you think they (((want))) race mixing... But you cant say why it benefits anyone?
This is what I don't get.

I am all for weird shit but I need the reasoning to make sense

Lurk more before posting, nigger

holy fuck that image is autistic

>we

Attached: 1D40AF07-BEEC-4908-90A4-BE2554F74535.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

Racemixing is the most effective way to destroy racial nationalism. Because race mixed people don't have a clear ethnic identity.

Whites in America have ancestry from all over Europe, so how are they supposed to feel any extreme form of love for one particular country against the other? In this way, racemixing is a way to eliminate ethnic conflict, and allow for a more open society that includes outsiders (namely, the jews)

Racemixing is also a weapon against white people in general. A means of racial conquest and destruction by those with an extreme hatred for whites.

Attached: 1479794870928.png (967x784, 421K)

The jew pushes for multiculturalism for everyone but himself. Obviously your average jew on the street does not think about controlling the population, but those in charge very much want to control us. They want a deracinated people with no connection to their roots, ethnicity, or past. It makes for an easier population to control. Eliminate and blend every ethnic group into one but themselves, and they can rise to the top through their nepotistic ways.

wat

whites and asians mix perfectly

Attached: 1512553171866.jpg (800x1199, 235K)

My theory is conquest, tribalism and genocide are based in speci(es)ation. And that Jews as a group are trying to absorb all humans with their mitochondrial DNA, thats why you have to have a jewish mother to be jewish. Most of their destabilizing plans are for this purpose. They think themselves the chosen and cause war just for the refugees and genetic drift. They dont really want the racemixers for the reasons people think, they want to control these people and place them in positions of power in 3rd world countries so they can effect massive genetic footprints to make those races more palpable for absorbing.

The jews are the neandrathals still trying to absorb the human race.

Furthermore, elites in general don't want a population united

Just for a moment, imagine that you are part of a small white population living in Iran. In this scenario, Iran is 2% white, and 98% Iranian.

As a small minority of 2% of the population, the whites (you included) own most of the major media, most of the major banks, they completely dominate the university system, and are wealthier by far than the average. Furthermore, they tend to give promotions and advantages to other whites exclusively, who are generally more intelligent and capable anyway.

However, every time you stop for gas, or walk down the city street you see the Iranians looking at you from afar with suspicious eyes. While you are flying around in jets, and sipping expensive champagne the vast majority of Iranians are slopping around in the dirt, with barely enough money to afford rice for dinner. You suddenly become aware of how precarious your position is. As a tiny minority with all this wealth and power, you are a target. If the populace got tired of your little scheme, they could expel you from the country, or kill you all in an instant. Every day you are under the threat of this axe falling down on your head.

As a small wealthy elite, what would you do? Well just think about it. The most logical thing would be to brainwash Iranians about the benefits of "diversity", so they won't see you with so much suspicion. And to lobby for the importation of foreigners, that way there won't be any united ethnic bloc against you. Instead of whites existing as a small minority who sticks out like a sore thumb, whites become just another ethnic group among many.

This is the exact position jews are in today.

Aristotle pointed this out long ago. Ethnic conflict is something desirable by the elites, because it divides the populace against one another. This enables the elite to exercise despotic power. Pic related

Attached: Aristotle.jpg (1008x760, 167K)

Sounds like you have some learning to do. It's not just Zionists that want to control the population tho, there are plenty of US government agencies with goyim who want to achieve more or less the same goal.

Jews believe everyone else other than them should race mix, and Jewish people tend to be the ones writing sociology papers, being journalists or producers who promote race mixing.

Race mixing destroys the cultural identity of the average family, and is more accepting to a globalist cause where "we are all children of the earth"

The Jews run the world, countries individual laws and treaties make it difficult, increasingly becoming globalist will lead Jewish powers to become almost omniscient.

People complain about the top 1% of the richest people in the world, they don't talk about how 90% of that top 1% is Jewish.

Almost every industry in the world has a major Jewish founder, owner, CEO, or majority shareholder, despite being a very small fragment of the world population.

This is because of nepotism, Jewish people build up each other for Jewish supremacy and agency at the cost of all others.
Other cultures as well are just a hindrance to the Jew, which is why they push for multiculturalism and globalism, the erosion of culture and family identity to create a subservient mulatto underclass that is lost and are to be led by the Jewish overlord supremacy.

I wouldn't think too much about it user, just go to bed.

Jews want to be the one intelligent group with racial cohesion. Whites are intelligent, but suffer from altruism. They're the first targets. Any other intelligent races will be next. Blacks and Hispanics don't count.

>goyim

Attached: 1536596360514.jpg (1024x574, 93K)

Spoke too soon.

Attached: 1537235202665.png (628x891, 277K)

report to your handlers for reprogramming ASAP

Type 'gen' before 'youtube' in the link given

Attached: 82c.jpg (677x995, 88K)

They are trying to become a monarchy of "pure bloods" for the "mixed bloods"

Thats the tl;dr from yours truly

>1 post by this id
If you're going to reply to slide threads, at least sage them.

>sage

Sexy.