S.O.B. - Eric Clanton

Anyone know when asshole's next court date is?

Attached: Douchebag Clanton.png (640x360, 365K)

Whenever your next date is to get fucked in the ass by a chinese investor.

He got off scot free

anybody know the date that the president declassified the russia investigation to prove you have nothing on him

oh that was today

August 8.
It's over, he is free to go.

They give him a medal and a $50,000 bonus check in secret for bashing a fash. He laugh at all stupid nazis.

He got three years probation already

I am going to be drafting a petition for whitehouse.gov which, if we receive 100,000 signatures in 30 days, will receive a response from the president. The basis for the petition will be to urge the DOJ to investigate civil rights, terrorism, and RICO charges against Clanton and other Antifa terrorists.

I will be circulating a draft on here, although I question whether the timing is appropriate considering all the deep state shenanigans presently unfolding. We only really get one shot to do this right. In the meantime, we must not forget this disgraceful miscarriage of justice, so thank you, Based OP.

Attached: DkWEO7NU4AEcKaf.jpg (971x1199, 51K)

He only got off scot free if we let him get off scot free.

When the law fails to provide justice, it's up to the people to provide justice outside of the law.

hahahah. that's hella alpha, bro. can i join your prison gang?

y'know, the answer to eric is really simple... you head hunt him. Stalk protests, track him down, smash him in the head with a bike lock. Admit to it freely, cite the precedent of his own trial and exoneration even though he caused irreversible brain damage to one man and argue that it would be hypocritical to convict you.

Exactly this

Needed to put on shades to answer this cause you glowing nigger

Attached: Pepe the frog 80s.jpg (225x225, 12K)

California freed him. It's ok to bash a fash!

It would be a shame if someone were to provoke Clanton into attacking them and violating his probation, wouldn't it, Jow Forums?

Not that I am encouraging anybody to do this. Just saying that it would really suck for him.

He couldnt be prosecuted the court determined as the DA said because he was only attacking Nazis for saying they supported Trump which is his right.

Speaking legally if they tried to press the issue against him, he could sue them for violating his rights since he is standing against fascism which is a fact.

Attached: 1528427557382.jpg (600x444, 57K)

>he was only attacking Nazis for saying they supported Trump which is his right.
>his right

there is no right to assault someone with a deadly weapon regardless of political beliefs or any perception thereof.

>Probation

This only happens in the movies, TV and comic books. If it happened IRL, then Zimmerman would have ate a bullet years ago.

Attached: image.jpg (648x648, 53K)

My dude someone DID try to gun down Zimzam after the fact.
Followed him in his car and tried to do some Hollywood driving/shooting shit.
Look up Mathew Apperson.

Nice meme flag, federale.

that was roadrage by another autist - not some BLM shit. stop making shit up