My affair with Gaddafi, Final Thread

Hello Jow Forums, it's Anna. I'm back for one last thread, mostly because I posted on Saturday night which is probably the most cancerous time to post on Jow Forums, and I'd really like to see if we can get some actual AMA stuff going vs bewb requests. Feel free to ask me anything outside of identifying info.

Here’s my story: amp.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/8urt8h/i_had_an_affair_with_colonel_gaddafi_in_the_late/

Here's the previous threads:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185852014/#q185852014

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185867398/#q185867398 (with greentext)

For the tl/dr version, I had an affair with Colonel Muammar in 1988 at the age of 15. My father sold me to him for a week at a summit where he was working (my father was an fso). I fell in love with him and still do...

Inb4

>evidence
I can post the gifts that he gave me, but that's about it. I also have scars that line up with my story, it's not much, but it's something.

>I don beleb u/larp
I understand it's a hard story to believe, and I'm ok with that, you don't have to point it out to me, it just clogs the thread. If you don't believe me don't waste your time telling me you don't, I don't care.

>noodz
I can prove that I am a woman, but because I'm very much in love with someone I simply will not post nipples or pussy.

>filenames...
I post photos from iOS, filenames will come across as a string of random numbers/letters. Also I'll be posting from my desktop as well tonight, so there will be two IDs for me, so I'll use a name.

Anyway, I'm here if anyone wants to talk. This will also be my last thread unless something worth mentioning happens in my life, which is hardly ever, or if I'm summoned, I'll lurk here more often, you guys are neato.

Attached: Screen+shot+2011-10-20+at+2.09.00+PM.png (530x424, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x1bytzx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So you know it’s me.

Attached: AA5E9749-5B8F-403C-AC94-7C02B6865BB5.jpg (3088x2320, 1.63M)

hello NPC

the president declassified the russia investigation to prove you have nothing on him

I like Trump, thanks.

Attached: muhboy.jpg (213x236, 9K)

Papa!

I think I'd be a witch if anything, but no. I'm Catholic, we ain't about that shit.

>Catholic
Well at least you're not a heathen.

Attached: 1475554415320.jpg (278x320, 19K)

did he bite your titties? I bet the Guide of the Revolution was a rough fuck. God bless him.

No, I was born into a Catholic family and will stay Catholic, it's the only think that makes sense to me.

What caused you two to part ways?

Bless him indeed. Not the first night, he was exceptionally gentle, but I was a virgin and he was taking it easy on me, or savoring it, whichever you chose. The second night he was much rougher, very alpha, I liked it.

Attached: 02-February-1986_1833138i.jpg (620x400, 72K)

I saw you an Jow Forums glad you came like I told you

When the summit we met at was over I went back with my father. I asked to stay with Papa, but he said that wouldn't look too good if an American girl went missing at a major summit, so he let me go back with the provision that he'd contact me later and buy me from my father in full. I ended up pregnant and my father wasn't thrilled about any of it, when he found out, so naturally it didn't work out.

Attached: 46e6d8d7e1bffd60b30d60e56c5b440f.jpg (425x639, 42K)

Glad to be here, interesting people here, like minded people as well.

God damn is that his younger self? That dude must have partied is ass of to age the way he did.

Oh and I didn't answer your first question, I was a bit flatter at the time, but yes, a little bit, nothing too violent.

Told you.
Gaddafi was on Jow Forumss good boy list

Open bob.

Birch lasagna.

gaddafi was a good boy he didndu nuffin the uk government and the us state department threw money at amnesty international to produce a fake report with no actual evidence then broke their own rules to go after gaddafi specifically after saying they weren't.
all to further their own goals and the goals of the Arabian oil states.

Yes, he was incredibly handsome when he was younger. Here's a photo of him the year we met...Papa had a bit of a cocaine habit, but I think that was more of a consequence of the Tripoli Raids.

Attached: colonel gaddafi.jpg (640x434, 44K)

the Virgin UN vs the Chad Gaddafi

>AMA
>Catholic
Catholics don't lease their teenage daughters to sandniggers, degenerate. Unironically kill yourself you give us a bad name.

Attached: 1505037642696.jpg (396x382, 88K)

>filename
Nice try joan. Noone download and repost pics in thread with funny file names without renaming them lol this is most deffs a LARP designed to bait anons.

petrodollar is cancer.
If Gaddafi has just waited ten years the Chinese military would've backed him. He played his hand too early.

Makes me happy.

>Birch lasagna
Pic related

This.

Attached: 60005bcfc2e24eab8e93dc01ac72bb62.jpg (877x500, 193K)

Was your dad a US diplomat? I find it seriously fucked up he'd put you in that position.

Wait so you have Gaddafi's child?

Do you think his son saif should be in charge of Libya?

Did you get to hang out with his all female bodyguards?

Interesting, Gaddafi always always interested me. Due to the fact I could never really tell whether or he was actually evil or just another victim of the on going oil wars near/within the Middle East. However regardless of his character, Libya lies in ashes now. Thanks too the destruction caused by the Obama administration...

they tried to pull the same shit with assad but during gaddafi's speeches in the arab league assad listened to him.
same deal false allegation with no evidence by amnesty international and weapons to terrorists who went for the prisons to free more terrorists and build an army. mainly backed by anglo american intel, private parties in suadi and qatar.

Bro, my father was a drug addict, he sold me to pay off money he owed some nefarious people and to get blasted on coke for the weekend. Not all Catholics are stand up members of society, that goes without saying. And I've considered suicide a few times, but I don't think Papa would want that for me.

Not really sure where you're going with this, I just drag and drop images of him I like to my desktop, I post them with whatever file name they have.

More than likely.

He was an fso, and yeah, when he was high he was a monster.

Would have had. My father made me have an illegal late term abortion...he had connections and I'm sure it wasn't much for him to find a willing doctor. He tricked me, told me I was going to a routine gyno check up, but took me to this clinic after hours instead. They put an IV in me to knock me out, by the time I realized what had happened it was too late and the drugs had begun to take effect. But I fought hard, pulled out the IV, slung blood everywhere. When the nurse went to hold me down I nearly bit off her finger, I must have knocked something over when I tried to run away because the last thing I remember was this sound of something metal hitting the floor.

Attached: 83.jpg (446x594, 45K)

good people die. it sucks.

based. whats gaddafi's cock like? also did he actually plan the lockerbie bombing?

how much $ did kodofee offer your pops for uyou?

What do you think about Assad?

Amnesty Int are the worlds most unsecret spy ring

What made you come to Jow Forums? You know nobody else here was even alive in '88, right?

forgot pic

Attached: Cunts.png (770x754, 208K)

Sounds like bullshit. When are you posting your patreon for the simps to donate?

Did you and gaddafi stay in touch after that week ? If so, how ?

There's nothing to ask you about. You met him once for a week and didn't discuss politics or anything so it's pretty much worthless. You're just a whore who slept with someone important once.

I don't know enough about Saif to say one way or the other, but anything is better than what's happening now.

One named Petra came and went, she was Serbian. I don't think she could of been much older than me, she had auburn hair and big green eyes. There was the lady who came to get me and bring me back from my father, she was Serbian or Russian, big beast of a woman. Also a Sudanese lady, he wasn't too fond of her and held his breath when she walked by, he couldn't stand niggers.

Preaching to the choir.

I promise you 99.9% of what Papa has been accused of is complete bs.

Attached: 1986.jpg (614x780, 145K)

Imagine thinking you’re important because a dictator diddled your deluded ass

Was the meeting in the non-aligned country in Belgrade, Yugoslavia?

how many mental problems do you actively seek therapy for because of your father selling you to a sandnigger

Do you think "papa" would approve of you posting pics of yourself all over Jow Forums?

Fuck you. 1980.

I think you need to move on with your life you got fucked over by your father and gaddafi and even if your son lived would he have even been accepted or viewed as legitimate? Doubtful, Gaddafi was based but move on woman

Yes, yes it does.

Mm...a bit above average in length, but very thick, split my pussy and I have a scar.

I dunno, would of loved to have found out, though I imagine blonde virgins don't go for cheap.

Not too sure what to think, I mean, I haven't done proper research. Probably a lot like Papa though, with most of the world making him out to be this evil monster.

Probably.

Because I've pretty much kept this a secret for nearly 30 years. I needed to let it out and Jow Forums is the best place imao, its anonymous.

I don't want any money user, I'm just here to at least clear up some things that deal with Papa's character. He was a great man.

Perhaps though I've been with a whopping three men my entire life, and I didn't say we didn't.

Attached: 4555ec46e13bb58f40f0d01f17795a09.jpg (507x646, 53K)

What made you fall in love with him?

>illegal late term abortion
That sucks, I'm sorry.

Attached: sad_pepe.jpg (900x900, 103K)

Fantastic milkers, mind if I motorboat you?

I'm going to go with... I don't believe you at all. Go back to b. I'm sure they'll buy your bullshit.

>Perhaps though I've been with a whopping three men my entire life, and I didn't say we didn't.

If you discussed any politics with him then please tell us what you discussed.

I remember seeing this thread like 3 times and didn't want to click it because I thought you were shilling the "he raped me" narrative. Glad I clicked on it the other day. The Libya affair has intrigued me quite a bit because it's not really as black and white as american/uk media want to make it seem. I don't buy all those rape stories, I think that's just something that the msm went with in 2011 to sell the intervention. I mean look at how quick they are to throw it around as recently as yesterday with Kavanaugh.
>What do you think about rape accusations in general?

At the same time though, I've been reading through your old threads and I can't help but feel kinda sad. Your situation is probably the poster child for why romantic affairs with this level of age disparity are discouraged. Like sure you had a good time, but you were unable to get any closure. If it had been with someone your age it would've been different. Not to be too harsh but it also probably never would've worked out if you had gone with him to Libya because his sons would side with their mom and perhaps perpetrate a soft coup. We saw this last year in Zimbabwe where Mugabe's young side chick nicknamed "Gucci Grace" played a strong role in his ouster.
>Do you ever feel jealous about the money/power you could have had if he had taken you with him?

It's a shame that they took him out because if you look at his rule, it's basically 20 years of recklessness, but then after shit hits the fan in 91 he basically matures and starts making the country into a model member of the international community.
>How do you reconcile the 2 different ghadafi eras into how you view him as a person?

>Not too sure what to think, I mean, I haven't done proper research. Probably a lot like Papa though, with most of the world making him out
Research it. It's apart of the Islamic Spring that took out Gaddafi

Do you still talk to yr father?
How did life turn out for you?
Have you seen.
dailymotion.com/video/x1bytzx
Gaddafi used to goto girls school and pick young girls to fuck after hes bodyguard also raped them

were you a natural blonde?your skin complexion doesnt have the basic look of a blond woman

So, do you lie on the internet often?

>its anonymous.
hope you're using tor and a vpn honey, cause your about to get raided by the CIA

Attached: EmG69p0.jpg (7996x5075, 1.07M)

this is a level of Jow Forums that hasn't been seen since 08

Was he an autist. Do I have a chance to have a harem of qt North African women too, or is it Chads only?

Attached: 1498699657643.png (1932x1520, 672K)

I'm not important. I'm not on tv or writing a book, I'm anonymously posting on Jow Forums about a romance I had as a teenager to a very important man.

Close but no cigar.

I have been clinically diagnosed with PTSD and Panic Disorder, but this stems from a forced abortion and seeing the person I love more than life getting torn apart by a mob.

I'm not posing anything you wouldn't see at a beach or swimming pool. Out of respect for Papa though I'm not showing nips.

>move on
It's a little bit late for that don't you think? I'm a monogamist, it is what it is. Perhaps, Papa said he wanted to set me up in a nice apartment in Paris, educate me, ect. He claimed be looking for a second wife, things weren't going to well between him and Safia, but due to politics he wouldn't divorce...so, apparently he just wanted another girl to keep as a companion/wife. That's not all that unusual for muslim men I hear.

Attached: gaddafi-1.jpg (1800x1147, 521K)

I kinda doubt the CIA would waste their time with people telling anecdotes on an underwater Mongolian throat singing board.

tits or gtfo

I talked to a guy on here once who said that he was a member of a European royal family, it was a pretty chill thread.

>seeing the person I love more than life getting torn apart by a mob.
I just watched Hellstorm, I can't handle any more feels

Attached: 1504584346846.gif (696x478, 826K)

>2011 film released by uk to sell the intervention
I bet you still think saddam had mobile chemical labs

She obviously loved getting dominated by her papa. When are you incels going to learn women like loving and tender abuse?

what the fuck are you doing in the US ? and who the fuck sold you ?

Are you saying he never visit schools to choose hes victims for the night?

Also, if this happened in 1988, why didn't you ever go back to Libya?

What were his opinions of the USA at the time?

I have a theory that if Gaddafi never went all eccentric with the clothes and the harems and the whole dressing like an African Muslim thing...meaning, if he stayed more "Western" looking as in the early pictures posted here...he never would have had the problems he had. Or, at least, they would have been relatively minimal and he might have even had more friends in the west.

What do you have to say to this?

Everything. He was an incredibly endearing person. He was kind and gentle towards me when no man had been before, even more so when he saw I was amply returning his affection. And it's ok, its been a long time to try to live with it.

Milkers are for Papa only, sorry.

Please see original post, k thx.

He wanted to know if I'd read the Green Book, I said no, but I certainly would. He talked about the Africans in jest, said they all were so impressed by him but he was just playing them for their gold and diamonds, that they were truly subhuman.

I'd be willing to say 90% of rape accusations are bs or come from women who regret their encounters. It's the worst thing you can do to a man and it's disgusting that women can have that sort of power over men.

Money? Power? Nah. I grew up in a wealthy family, money was no object. I can't fathom the amount of cash Papa had, but it means little to me, I loved him, not his money.

Hm, that's difficult to answer. While we were together he was in a 'transitional' period, he was coming around more after the raids, but very anxious about the world and was positive he'd be killed if he didn't bend to the US. As a person? I loved him, he was kind, gentle, soft spoken, calm, and yet overwhelmingly alpha, everything a woman would want in a man.

I'll read up on it.

My father is dead.
Not like I wanted, but I'm here because Papa wanted me to have a life after him.
Hm.
Propaganda and lies.

Yes, I'm naturally blonde, my father's people are Swedish.

I try to be as honest as possible, but sometime memory fails, it's not for lack of truthfulness.

Yep.

Th-thanks user..?

Chads only prob.

Attached: gaddafi-etet45.jpg (1280x868, 52K)

What the fuck did I walk into?
Also Anna show bobs

>I grew up in a wealthy family, money was no object.
Then why did your dad sell you?

>overwhelmingly alpha
What made him alpha, aside from being kind?

What the hell guys this is insane

Attached: 7cf1c0f609a169b4eba371db56f92467d6ee5e2d_full.jpg (184x184, 5K)

Kek, I use Tor and vpns, but let's be honest, nobody is watching me, it was decades ago, he's gone.

I already posted tits m8.

Neato.

Didn't mean to hit the feels user, gives me bad bad feels thinking of it.

Very much this. It's weird, like he wasn't outwardly violent, the first night he was incredibly gently and tender, the second he was very 'manish'. 10/10 sexy time.

My father was from here, so when he retired I came back with him. My father sold me for cash and powder.

I'm saying so. I checked out 'Gaddafi's Harem' from the city library. Read the first three chapters and burned it , payed the library fine. It's utter bullshit. I don't know who wrote it, but they did know Papa personally, like his mannerisms were oddly on point, but skewed. For example, while we were together he called me 'my little Anna' or 'little one', now if you read the book the girl claims he called her 'my little whore' or 'little whore', hmm. Whoever relayed the information knew him, knew his mannerisms, knew how he acted around me and/or Safia, it's sick.

I tried to run away when I was 17. I stole my father's Amex, bought a plane ticket to Rome and ferry tickets to Tripoli via Malta. When I got to Rome my dad froze the account and I hitchhiked to Napes (was almost raped once, whew), but when I got to customs in Tripoli they rejected me because I had an Israeli passport stamp (my dad and I went there for like a day or two once). I made a scene and they shipped me back to Italy where my mom picked me up. Father kept me on a tight leash after that.

Not good, they had just blown up his fucking house.

It's a possibility. Papa's mental state went down hill after the bombings in Tripoli, he was anxious, paranoid...I think he just kept drifting further and further away. It breaks my heart, I wanted so badly to be there with him to care for him.

Attached: hqdefault 04-35-56.jpg (480x360, 11K)

in all fields

Bewbs

He needed untraceable money. To pay off a debt or two, also drugs.

When he walked in the room he basically commanded your attention, it’s hard to describe...he had an air about him.

Howdy.

Attached: 9903B955-EE92-433C-9AB5-C7F21D723F82.jpg (3088x2320, 1.72M)

Huh?

I mean, he's probably the smartest and funniest leader Africa has ever had (outside of Ian Smith), but I just could never understand why everyone around him was such a fucking idiot they let him go with the full on African Muslim warlord look rather than the distinguished western leader. I mean, it was so fucking stupid my best guess was just he was fed a never ending pit of drugs.

Why did you feed him so many drugs, Anna?

Are you posting from your phone and computer at the same time?

Still though, spending your whole life unable to move on isn't fair to you. I'm sure he wouldn't have wanted you to go down this route. The guy himself had sex with many girls I'm sure. You should find a guy who is redpilled on libya and have a relationship with him. A lot of guys would love to be with a girl that doesn't just turn on nbc npr or nytimes and immediately believe their lies. I get it though, I had sex with my first gf 7 years ago and still haven't moved on even though she was bad to me just like your subsequent relationships were for you. I think we both need to learn that most people out there aren't like that and we can find someone that will be good to us.

Couldn't you have gone back to Libya after you turned 18?

He's referring to "sage" which is what you type in the "options" field to keep a post from getting bumped to the front page.

I wish that I could touch those titties, but I know that you would never let me.

Attached: Sad Pepe sad.jpg (657x527, 46K)

Whats it like rubbing shoulders with the upper echelons of society? Do you have any regrets about circumstances you were put in?

Im a poorfag so ive always dreamt of being born into or otherwise thrust into something bigger than where im at now, even if it was a concubine.

>I understand it's a hard story to believe
i mean, it would be if it wasn't gaddafi

This is fake, but just in case it isnt, fuck you.

Attached: 640x392_22030_172797.jpg (640x392, 40K)

Ian Smith is my spirit animal.

Probably that, drugs that is. Safia's people also had a lot of pull as to the goings on behind closed doors. There was no love lost between them, it was a marriage of political need. She came from a wealthy Bosnian family, he needed cash for his cause. When he came into power he couldn't get rid of her, and I imagine this, plus blow, plus constant anxiety over getting killed can do funny things to a man. I wish I could of been there for him, he was very stubborn, but maybe I could of at least offered advice, or if nothing else an ear to listen to his woes.

And the drugs were all his idea, not mine, heh.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (235x357, 60K)

>even if it was a concubine.
Are you a girl? If not, that's a pretty weird thing to say.

Post tits again with timestamp and "i love gadaffi" written on it

He was a hero who protected Europe. He gave his people so much. More than was allowed. The West thinks he was a monster because he broke narrative and fought to better his people first. Carry his memory.

Why did he age so badly?
Bad genetics or bad lifestyle choices?

Attached: colonel-muammar-gaddafi-pic-getty-images-700923563.jpg (615x409, 30K)

Show tits and you can be my concubine

Attached: IMG_0408.jpg (620x310, 75K)

>Jihadi flag
Calm down, habibi.

>Didn't mean to hit the feels user, gives me bad bad feels thinking of it.
Us common people are mere pawns. At the end of the day, the Jew wants me to hate you. but I can't hate someone who loved a great man. I hope that God guides you to a path of righteousness, as I hope He does the same with me

Attached: 1494636511461.png (1368x1610, 1.98M)

Nobody gives a shit skank. Theres millions of skank white whores wheo get shat on by arab royals or paid to fuck their 12 year old prince sons. Fuck white women.

I forgot to sage