Clint Eastwood the pedo

Remember that time Clint tongue kissed a small girl and it wasn't even planned or in the script?
youtube.com/watch?v=jWZ3EHjUx_E

pamferdin.com/interview/index.html

>FB: What was it like to kiss Clint Eastwood, in The Beguiled? That's a pretty amazing scene!

>Pam: Well, you know that was pretty interesting for me because I was...when he kissed me, it wasn't in the script. How we rehearsed it up to the point, where they started the camera rolling--he was supposed to cover my mouth--because I saw, apparently, I was scared and he didn't want me to scream 'cos I saw some troops coming by. So that was the way we'd rehearsed it when we were up there in the bayou, so he went over--without my knowing it--I guess he had this idea that, it might be--I don't know, a little more provocative I guess.

Attached: 1534820521886.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Siegel
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3JA0evif-mU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>grass on the field
Ball playing time.

She was marriage age in the 1800s (aka before feminism).

>1800
are you brain dead?

1800s includes 1864 (or whenever the film was set ).

so if Clint wants to creampie a 10 yo he should play in another movie set in the past, and fuck her and cum in her on camera even though it's not in the script?

fucking teens and even preteens used to be open and acceptable in Hollywood, jack Nicholson used to show up to Hollywood parties with 13 year old models well into the 80s

I had my first orgasm at 12. What's wrong with a kiss?

> acting vs reality

He has also "gunshot" countless people in his films over the course of his career. Does that make him a murderer, too?

>> acting vs reality
it was not acting, clint did it out of nowhere, no one else knew about this, including the child.

>t. Single digits IQ

obvious pedo.

Get your head out of the gutter, bro. It's perfectly normal for adults to kiss little kids. You're just projecting. Have something to tell us, pedo?

Attached: putin-boy-kiss.jpg (768x576, 46K)

There's a deleted scene in the good, the bad, and the ugly where Blondy colonized an underage latina.

> an actor doesn't act when he is acting

If he had a penchant for lolis there would be real world evidence or even rumors of it. Nothing other than a spontaneous act that fit the context of a film scene. Good actors introduce their own character interpretations all the time into their roles.

what is acting about doing something that is not scripted and you're not faking it but your tonguing an actual child?

>12 marriage age
maybe in the dark ages you retard

Shit even in ancient greece it was like 14

Where do you get "tonguing" from? The quote in the first post said a kiss.

not that type of kiss you mong, see the video

Look up "Lady Anne Arundel". She has a county in Maryland named after her. We call it child bride county.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_the_United_States
> In 1880, the age of consent was set at 10 or 12 in most states, with the exception of Delaware where it was 7.[2] The ages of consent were raised across the U.S. during the late 19th century and the early 20th century.[3][4] By 1920 ages of consent generally rose to 16–18 and small adjustments to these laws occurred after 1920. The final state to raise its age of general consent was Hawaii, which changed it from 14 to 16 in 2001.

I have seen the video before. And the movie. Have you? Eastwood games the shit out of all the females on that southern plantation.

About the video clip, it is a kiss. Big deal.

I bet you're the kind of guy who kisses 12 year olds

I'll kiss you big boy.

>Pedo kikes try to frame a good Aryan of pedophilia
You're not fooling anyone Stephen and Dan and DAVID GEFFEN. YOU ALL RAPE CHILDREN AND YOUR RECKONING WILL COME

Attached: geffen.jpg (1100x619, 87K)

What about ted nugent?

clint eastwood is the chad apotheosis he can rape kids all the live long day as far as im concerned

Dad says I French kiss the best.

Attached: dad says im the best.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Wait are you not allowed to kiss girls? I thought you just couldn’t bone them.

>tongue kissed
proof?

Honestly, you niggers need to stop with moralizing human sexuality. It's impossible to moralize sexuality from the past. Girls in the past used to get married by the time they were 10-13. Romeo and Juliet are supposed to be 17 and 13, which would be criminal in most "civilized" countries around the world.

I would not find a 12 year old attractive, but Clint is 88 years old. Maybe things were different when he was growing up and you could find a girl that young attractive and it was okay with society.

Honestly, get over it. Moralizing sexuality is just playing to the feminists'/liberals' hands.

Attached: 241fedeec3f149d4a53fa16e186367a2.jpg (599x900, 89K)

>tongue kissed
>Literally didn't happen

Attached: 1512276653203.jpg (500x280, 13K)

go away you old roastie, you can't compete with red light district girls

>cuts during the best part
Bitch

What in the actual fuck

the reason these evil groups are so difficult to infiltrate is because you have to do the deed before they let you in

Clint has definitely fucked some 10 year olds, I'd put money on it. No way his career would have gotten to such heights any other way.

no i dont...fuck off kike

How do we stop the degeneracy? Is it even possible?

Don't care shill

>he was supposed to cover my mouth
The kiss is a good alternative to this. Much more interesting, adds depth to the scene and not in a pedophilic way at all.

wow, so many nonces in this thread. i wish i could hang all of you tbqh. leave little kiddies alone

Who gives a shit what year the film takes place in; civilized humans have been evolving towards marriage in full adulthood, evolving away from marriage with girls and boys. This was happening without feminism. This is because we realized a long time ago that happy and healthy families are better when both parents are fully mature adults, e.g. very late teens, early 20's at a minimum.

Anyone who thinks it's still okay to fuck young teens is an uncivilized animal. You are a nigger-tier subhuman. You are literally fighting evolution, just like your subhuman feminist counterparts.

>not posting the rest

>I don't know cos I wasn't privy to the conversation. He went over to Don Siegal, who was the director, Clint Eastwood did, and Siegal said, "Hey! Why don't you kiss her, instead of covering her mouth with yr hand?" So basically that scene, the way I looked was actually (real). They printed the first take and that look was definitely (laughs) not a put on! Because I had NO IDEA IN THE WORLD THAT HE WAS GONNA KISS ME. So I was kinda stunned!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Siegel
>Born to a Jewish family

he was making his goys touch for his pleasure

not even in the dark ages. Most non-royalty married like during the 18-23

that's one ugly 12 year old

Attached: 180715 엘리스(ELRIS) - 찰랑찰랑(Will be mine) 유경(YUKYUNG Focus) [스타필드고양 팬� (1920x1080, 2.89M)

>non-white
Since when is bestiality child molestation?

Taken out of context. He kisses the girl and tells her he loves her so she doesn’t give him up to the soldiers that are looking for him.
He’s taken by the girl to a large house where there are only single women and he simply starts fucking all of them except the girl so they let him live there and hide.
This movie had a remake
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3JA0evif-mU
Also I found 8 year old threads of it on bodybuilding.com and 7 year old threads on reddit.
Fucking bait, kys toothpaste.

Attached: 75C8E0BF-5B57-4265-9183-61F2FE6D24F1.jpg (1200x942, 307K)

I believe you 100%

Nope Juliette was 12 and Romeo 14.

Based Clint doesn't give a fuck.

Attached: Clint Eastwood looking good.gif (217x224, 1.39M)

What the fuck, Delaware?

pretty sure if you look it up, you know who are going to be heavily involved there.

It was an affectionate little peck on the mouth. Calm down. Also not political, sage.

Nice timequads.

Attached: 1535661775005.gif (320x240, 628K)

Jesus Fucking Christ! Enough with the Pedo bullshit. This is an obvious false flag designed to typecast anyone who doesn't obediently follow proper leftist ideology as a raving lunatic.

Taylor Rain was hot. She was quite the slut though.

>Now they’re trying to frame Clint Eastwood
Fucking hell man, jews really will take everyone down with them

Attached: 2074F989-D72E-43A4-A2EE-6539633CFD98.jpg (720x540, 26K)

lmao
and delaware is still home of the pedophiles. looking at you, creepy Joe

Did you people want to have sex with someone older when you were children?
Fulfilling a child's dream. Nothing more pleasurable.

rope

What did Harmony Korine mean by this??

Jamie: Once in a while a big budget Hollywood film is released which can be just as strange and surreal by default.

>Korine: Like Clint Eastwood. The most subversive movie of the decade, hands down, is A Perfect World by Clint Eastwood. That's like NAMBLA propaganda. Oh my god, I could write a thesis on that movie. It was made three years ago. Kevin Costner's in it and it's a man/boy love story. But Clint Eastwood, he's the only person that can get away with it. I'm telling you, we can sit and watch it, and it will blow your mind. The whole movie's about this little boy in dirty white underwear who's the star of the film, and three times in the movie, Kevin Costner checks the size of the boy's cock and comments on it. I'm totally serious. It was beautiful classic American subversion.

Yeah, but I was a perverted boy from a broken family background. Constantly getting a boner from all these highschool chicks around me who called me cute.