The NPC Test

>Explain NPC theory to suspected NPC, wait for him to be offended
>Explain that Jews think the same of non-Jews, that goyim are cattle - ask if that offends suspected NPC
>If suspect defends Jews, and especially if he calls you an anti-Semite, then you have confirmed that he is an NPC
>You can try to explain to NPC why this proves he is an NPC, but he won’t understand it, thereby further proving he is an NPC
This then must all mean that we who do have inner voice, we playable characters, are God, or at least somehow divine, in the context of this world

Attached: 79C47C54-7E12-4A9B-9F61-CA5BD97EF9A9.png (1136x640, 990K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_zombie
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_zombie

inner voice is a symptom of schizophrenia pls get tested.

stfu roo poo pusher

Attached: american toilet seat.jpg (536x427, 143K)

at least it's not filled with snakes bogan filth

*didgeridoo music plays*

Attached: 1529965619696.gif (380x298, 368K)

No, seeing people who aren’t there and thinking that the government is beaming evil thoughts into your head is schizophrenia mr npc

t. NPCIDF

weaker than your effort in routing the emus

Ah this is the collapse of society at 1%. Soldiers coming home from pointless wars with empty hands and stomachs full of opioids. Father figures ridiculed by blue haired bitter feminist cunts that represent none of us. Peaceful, humble religion mocked openly with the same old disingenuous tired old arguments, rabid dogs, while violent enabling religion masqueraded as exotic and multicultural. Single mothers revered as strong independent homes, while they cower in the closet crying trying to figure out how to find a loving man every weekend. Patriotism literally burning in the streets wearing black masks to hide the fact that they are frightened and cornered children. Violent gangs revered in the media as freedom fighters and the next civil rights movement. Endless unimaginable amounts sex and guts and feces and blood. Children's idols are killers, artists are thugs and drug dealers. Bodies stained with ink and colors to represent how bland and devoid of thought their inner soul is. Politicians beating mistresses in the dark with leather whips at 6pm, speaking at a cancer fundraiser at 8pm. Masterworks of art created in 15 minutes with glitter and an iPhone and born into the world to the sound of golf claps and rich "educated" cosmopolitan liberals sipping champaign and cackling. Celebrities shilling cult symbols in public for the 1000th time and still think we don't know. Champions of degeneracy hoarding billions waiting for it to crack and crumble so they can steal the fragmented pieces with their grimy greedy hands. This is the collapse of society at 1%. I don't want to see 5%

Attached: NAMMM.jpg (1023x575, 96K)

>t. sub 60 IQ abogan

That's not a good test. A better test is asking people what they like to do. If it's something along the lines of base pop culture and they have no more depth then they are a NPC.
NPCs don't really think. They don't question things. Or if they do they're shallow questions like "why can't the crystal gems be polyamourous" or some stupid bullshit.

Strongest pasta that ever pas’d

It's like the test from Blade Runner OG

Thank you, got it from here. Save it, pass it on user

Also cheked!

Honestly the Voigjt-Kampt test would be the best one. I know I spelled it wrong but you know what I mean. The Blade Runner test was to test for empathy and human reaction. It would eliminate all the non self aware NPCs and autistics.

God fucking damnit, guys. The NPC test should be a priority. These questions in OP fucking suck - all of them. You don’t want to explain what you’re testing for and you don’t need to invoke the Jew.

Ask “what does your inner monologue sound like?”

Ask something abstract like “if you could combine any three animals to make a hybrid, what would they be?”

Something that someone without introspection cannot do. Take this seriously for fucks sake

>HURRR everyone is like Mike Pence and takes the sky daddy manual 100% cereal

fuck off

I said the same thing in the last thread only that test was for empathy. NPCs Lack introspection and freedom of thought, not empathy. That would be a psychopath (or replicant)

the final blackpill: all goyim are NPCs

Attached: JEW CONTROLS EVERYTHING colored1.jpg (275x412, 113K)

itt: spic who doesn't understand optics / idjf

>If suspect defends Jews, and especially if he calls you an anti-Semite, then you have confirmed that he is an NPC
No one would be wrong in calling you that though.

monkey chicken dolphin XDDDDDDD

NPCs are obsessed with animals, robots, and dumb hypotheticals. For example "what would you rather do, have 5 pet pitbulls or 100 pet cockroaches." Stupid shit like that.

Fat sister

I think NPCs are more of an observational thing. Like if you told someone to write down everything they do in a week and whatever thoughts they have no matter how deep. I think it boils down to self awareness people have and it's hard to guage that. Very much 'I think therefore I am' kinda thing.

You're just talking about like elementary school children. NPCs lack self awareness. They fit themselves into a routine and just will continue that without question for the rest of their life. These are people that don't get philosophical but still have emotions.

If someone said those things to me, I'd think he had the kind of autism that makes your brain useless.

>you're just talking about elementary school children

I fucking wish. You need to meet more basedboys.

>npc posting non-sequitur links

color me surprised

Currently watching a live NPC in her natural habitat. Join me brothers as we learn from them.

www.twitch tv/blondiewondie

Attached: 646.gif (237x281, 64K)

My friend asks this to girls. The most NPC of them just cannot conjure an answer; they stammer and don’t understand what’s happening. It’s not perfect or even good but it’s something

fair enough, perhaps it's something.

Though to the point: I think Sojajungen would answer this with easy because they like sci-fi shit.

Also, I did ask a girl I went out with on Friday if she had an inner monologue and she said “no. I just kind of talk and whatever comes out comes out.” She’s super cute but this answer troubled me

Trust me I know some soys. I think it's kinda scary though when I ask them something about the human condition or something emotionally deep and they can't answer or say they don't think about that stuff. An example would be asking what they thought of love and the answer they give is just something like "strong emotional bond. Why can't Stacy just get back together with me?" Like there's no depth there. There's no real thought. That's an instinctive answer from movie consumption.

Attached: quote-i-m-so-despondent-about-everything-everything-i-try-goes-totally-wrong-there-s-no-escape-josep (850x400, 80K)

Since this thread is dead, anyone who wants to spitball development of a NPC test should hit me up on discord

/f3J2ur

invite seems to not be working

Is this the first test?

I am the player character, prove me wrong.

Attached: mrs brisby.jpg (1434x1045, 246K)

xD ha ha ha

Attached: trne.gif (255x231, 112K)

they're not NPCs they're just sedated by television, chemicals, and general decadence
if you look at history far more people took active roles in the world than they do today, challenging entrenched institutions or building things of their own
nowadays they only challenge the things they're told to by the puppeteers, everyone lives and dies within the boundaries the elite raised up during the 20th century
the way post-industrial civilization is organized it's much too easy to simply ride from cradle to grave on the path assigned to you, you'll never be challenged if you do so but you'll never get the opportunity to grow and become more self aware
Kaczynski was right

surprise is not a colour of the alphabet

Makes sense

Attached: 1537153569999.gif (320x320, 157K)

Really glad to have another NPC thread fellow hu-umans.

I have a final truth of all truths to give you.

The Simulation was created in WWII, that's why anyone who tries to leave it is derided as a Nazi.

Have a good night.

Attached: NPCTakingFullControl.jpg (1000x1000, 101K)

All kikes are devils and not true Hebrews.

Turducken?

can someone post link to "study" about this crap. Was to lazy to read it before because my inner voice said don't bother.

You can keep this.

Attached: Screenshot_20180918_004750.jpg (1080x986, 261K)

Discord friending uses a set of five numbers.

>ITT autists with very little social interaction delude themselves that normal people are npcs.
Everyone has a monologue, some are very shallow but still are monolugues.

Wow. Did you just assume my suspect's gender? You're litterally Hitler.

Attached: 97065873.jpg (510x525, 40K)

>You don’t want to explain what you’re testing for
No you are missing the point - there is zero risk of explaining npc theory to an npc...if they are an npc they don’t understand it anyway. All an npc will do when hearing npc theory is get mad at you for dehumanizing them, insist they are real people etc, just like npcs I’m games pretend to be real
Them getting mad about npc theory while defending goyim theory is precisely what traps them in a contradiction that would be intolerable for real people and thus proves the suspect is npc. They must either consider both or reject both or they are proven npcs

Likewise a good way to test PCs is to explain npc theory and if they say that is interesting and debate the possibility and implications instead of just entering battle mode then they are likely a PC

Shieeeet

You doubt. Because you don't know. You are a non player character, filled in to question your own existence. Player one spoke about everyone being an NPC about two years ago and this trend started. The game is trying to entertain and satisfy the adventure is thinks the one wants.

holy shit the butthurt is just oozing from you. Atheism hasn't been cool since 2013, wake up bro.
>it's okay if you don't believe in Jesus, Jesus believes in you

>Something that someone without introspection cannot do.
But you don’t have any access is the problem. The NPC can be programmed to give answers to your questions that you’d accept, like a chat bot.
The NPC test can’t just be a single question, for reasons similar to the Turing test.
You have to give the NPC an opportunity to engage in a real debate over a contradiction a thinking person would easily resolve whereas an npc would simply insist on two contradictory propositions being true and point to political correct motifs as justification.

Hi I'm a 30 year old boomer, what is an npc?

And when he asked me why? Why? Why?
Yet there was no twinkle in his eye.
If you live or die, you'll never rise, I sighed my reply.
Simple beasts born of dust.
You'll never learn to be like us.
For when we think, we do not picture.
We hear our own voice clearly whisper.
Don't you see the stars at night?
From whence our matter took it's flight?
To come to this particular point in space.
And marvel at the wonder.
Of the universe, perceiving itself, all in numbers?
The robot merely moo'd, his eyes held no depth but only slumber.

The nazis actually won ww2 and soon developed simulation technology with aryan science in polluted by Judaism.
In their infinite mercy, the thousand year Reich allowed enemies of the state a chance to experience a simulation of what the world would be like had the Nazis lost.
By the time you are removed from the simulation you completely accept Nazi rule as the alternative is horrifying.
If you are degenerate enough that you actually prefer the simulation then you are never removed

>we playable characters, are God, or at least somehow divine, in the context of this world
Divinity is defined materially, through phenotypes of our neurology.

Disgusting. This is dehumanising and Hitler was bad!

you must be a chink
all fair dinkum true blue aussies have an inner voice because we're english not subhuman gooks

Because your friend is a cringey autist. Asking lol so random penguin of d00m questions is something a 12 year old does in 2003. The girls would answer the dumb shit if he was chad.

Attached: 73137.jpg (900x900, 67K)

Says the hiveminded, uncreative and repetitive parasite without empathy.

Okay, leaf.

t. incapable of internal dialogue

I'd sympathise but I can't even begin to understand their thought process, nor you would understand mine.

Attached: image_1.jpg (714x1136, 258K)

INTERLINKED CELLS INTERLINKED CELLS INTERLINKED CELLS

I just removed you from my party.

Tell me what you see when you close your eyelids.

Attached: TrumpNPC2.jpg (615x409, 109K)

Flashes of light like pixels on a dark screen

Tell me if you see eyes or ((())) if you know what I mean.

of course the jews dont really view us as cattle.. they *claim* they do, but its their envy of the Aryan that creates that spiteful hatred that drives them like demons. the act dismissive, deep down they're terrified of the moment their foe wakes

i can buy what you're selling here

Where are you going with this?

Are you sure they're not just being creeped out by your friend?

the people who say they don't have an inner voice think they're being asked if they hear voices in their head. the whole thing is a sham.
nah, they're all bots

So you won't submit?. I didn't request a question. Tell me if you've seen anything or if your're an NPC.

truth. Deal with it internal dialogue with yourself during waking hours of the day faggots

Mohican State Park in Northern Ohio has much to see...if you're in the same server...

memes are the language of the NPCs.
have you ever used memes? congrats, you're a NPC.

Go there and find the water fall and look for etched stones.

He is joking, if you have a conciusness you are a squizo

Attached: tardedjustnorwegian.jpg (764x1023, 84K)

Et tu pache?

have been on holiday, what is NPC theory friends?

Now this is epic

What can I do for you?

Attached: sw.jpg (512x851, 110K)

There is some people that have no mind and are like bots in a videogame, just like us

going on holidays is an npc thing
fuck off, golem

This world is a rape game.

why doesn't Jow Forums ever raid streams?

>Inner monologue = Abstract Thinking = Evolved Prefrontal Cortex = High IQ

Attached: 1391291693933.png (450x488, 302K)

Nice digits

>How do we create the replicant test

Memes are dank.

here's my npc test

1. shoot suspect in the head
2. if suspect doesnt respawn after a few hours, it was a PC
3. if respawn occurs, proceed to shoot in head again.
4. respawns may not actually be using the same skin, so just look for anyone appearing around that area within a few minutes
5. only use sniper rifles because if you get caught you will get a few stars and have to outrun police

kek fuk yourself
This aspect is self evident, but how are you "explaining" the theory such that it outs them? That some people are mindless isnt that offensive even to a normie. Most people, even the dumbest imagines themselves as sentient even if they arent.

hello NPC, mad at being called out I see.

how can you combine animals? This doesn't make sense we need different questions. And wtf is an inner monologue? If we're to find out the NPCs we need better questions.