Guys this teacher in my school is such a fag report him

So today in class I called my classmate a faggot and the teacher got really angry on behalf of her and started yelling at me on how this is derogatory and that my MAGA hat is racist. So basically he's a libtard basedboy. He gave threatened to throw me off a building or beat me up. I can't believe teachers like these even exist today. And my country is Singapore and he teaches literature in school of the arts Singapore. Please report him as much as u can. Your help will be deeply appreciated as this will reduce the chances of actual violence in the classroom. His profile on my schools website is sota.edu.sg/about-us/our-people/teaching-staff/faculty-of-literature-in-english/arunan-amurthalingam his profile is not done yet but u can copy and paste his name and email a complaint to my school.

Attached: _3796ad9e-31f2-11e8-9916-7e63ef9446cf.jpg (960x540, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guerrillamail.com/compose
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>teacher got really angry on behalf of her

Post her feet.

I liked it. Let's destroy this teacher's life.

I entered the page and did not find an email.

Send me the step by step how we can destroy his life.

Call your teacher a nigger and punch him in the throat

Guys just say he was being hypocritical of the government on S'pore. Especially PAP party. They'll probably disappear him, almost happened to my teacher who is Singaporean

bump why not also onions

The schools email is
[email protected]
You can send them an email. Just don't make it too obvious or he will know its me

I'll write an email saying that the teacher is a fag and he asked to suck my cock.

Or do you think it would be better for me to say that I am a woman and that I suffered harassment from him?
That he tried to rape me?

I think I'd better say I'm a woman and he tried to abuse me and tried to rape me. No one cares whether a man has been harassed or not, but when it comes to women it is completely different.

nypa, kys etc

nigga u gay

this

He threatened to throw you off a building? That's pretty intolerant of him, that's what the Middle East does to gays.

I'm writing a fanfic of him trying to rape me in the classroom.

Are you a boy or girl? It will help with my message to the school.

I'm a dude lmao

based and oldfagging

This is what boring "anons" say

I think it would be better if we just sent an one email.
I think you'd better also write and send because English is not my native language and it may be strange for someone who studies literature to send an email full of grammar errors complaining about a teacher.

If we send several emails they may suspect that it is not serious.

You sound like a lying faggot who just wants his teacher doxxed because you're a little bitch.
Unfortunately Jow Forums is full of retarded zoomers and will humor you despite your obvious faggotry becuz muh lelz.

No I'm actually serious lol. I don't blame you. Teachers retarded like this is very hard to find in Singapore

Damn this thread has been up for almost an hour and nobody has posted a screenshot NARCing on OP? I am ashamed pol.

NYPAF

Attached: threat report.png (596x596, 35K)

should i send?

No. First of all this message will identify OP. Secondly, they will not punish the teacher.

Use a temporary e-mail like this one to not be identified. You must report the teacher for attempted rape. For this reason he can be punished.

guerrillamail.com/compose

Actually I don't think the school will tell the teacher that I was the one who reported it. They will give him a warning or smth like that. To warn against threatening students.