Trump DECLAS

>But he was a larp
>its just pamphlet and codemonkey

Where were you when Q was proven right yet again and calling out Sept. 17 as the date for declassification multiple times?

per wh.gov: President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr.

Attached: wow.png (436x705, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-press-secretary-34/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice digits.

>carpet bombings >>>> MOAB
>red carpet event

OH FUCK. Are we going to be bombing the fuck out of Syria or something tomorrow too? Or will Russia expect Israel is responsible for their missing jet and carpet bomb them? What does it mean?

MOAB applies to huge intelligence bomb drops. Not actual bombs.

Is still a larp. Ever hear of Nostradamus? He predicted this.
Look, Q is larp, enjoy the habbenings. You boomers are the worst.

>Predicts thousands of happenings
>one finally come true
>Q's NOT A LARP GOYS

yep

Attached: vice_news.webm (640x360, 2.54M)

Q predicted this.

Attached: 1503228879311.jpg (992x743, 136K)

What about the McCain proof tho? Seems pretty legit.

Attached: 1537234081281.jpg (960x635, 93K)

Wait... Hillary is getting arrested on the red carpet?

red carpet is referring to Sept. 17 the day of the emmy awards, also the day of the declassification.

But it’s the 18th and I don’t see any actual documents?

I’m sorry, Are you important?

I bet that many have who didn’t before. Just not you.

Its not public yet, the announcement of declassification has been done. It will be available this week if not tommorow

bump

>inb4 Finland shows up to shout about the daytime emmy's

The 45th Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Awards ceremony, for extended Daytime Emmy categories, were held at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium on April 27, 2018.

The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (NATAS) has revealed that the Daytime Emmy Awards will be held on Sunday, April 29, at 8 p.m. ET. The Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Awards will be held two days earlier on Friday, April 27.

Attached: 15676895.jpg (1114x962, 116K)

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-press-secretary-34/

Attached: DnVb-moV4AAHUdU.jpg (1235x765, 121K)

Attached: DnVTPCKUAAAUwZ8.jpg (986x288, 74K)

even i cant deny q any longer fren

Is this just going to confirm for the normies that FBI are kikes? Is there going to be any new information for anons?