MGTOW

I'm going it. No really. You can all fucking KYS. White women can KYS. America can KYS. Europe can KYS. Above all, Christianity can KYS. I've already taken the prostitute/sex-vacation-pill and have a wonderful assortment of oni-sleeves. I broke up with my white girlfriend tonight...She's devastated and I don't fucking care. Christcuck beta males are the reason we are in this fucking mess in the first place. It's you retards who are keeping us from reigning in white women, so I'm out.

I'm downsizing too. Starting immediately. I'm going to contribute perhaps 1/50th of what I should to the global economy during the remainder of my life. We'll see how long western civilization lasts without white men doing all the fucking drudgery. So I ask you Jow Forums:

>Are you man enough to stop working?
>Do you really need all those bullshit toys the (((Jews))) told you to buy?
>Why aren't you getting a few acres and building a tiny house with your own hands?
>Why haven't you bought an old truck that you can easily work on yourself?
>Why are you paying so much in taxes?
>Why aren't you taking as much GIBS as you can for yourself to help collapse the (((system)))?

If you don't have the balls and foresight to take the MGTOW-Pill then you need to take the Yellow-Pill....Move to SE Asia permanently and get yourself a little brown asian pocket-pussy of a wife. White roasties, seriously, you can ALL fucking KYS. I'm done.

Attached: fuck white women.jpg (1180x842, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/fNFMj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what a fucking whiny bitch
kill all boomers already

Nigger I'm 23.

Bump

Attached: 1536555080729.gif (240x178, 296K)

see you later faggot

Thank you. Let's have a real discussion for once. I'm tired of BBC threads and Christian Faggot Generals.

in my opinion MGTOW is fine except those that dont fuck any girls, fucking girls is okay but marrying and relationships are pure cancer

Which part of the Kavenaugh story pushed you over the edge, user?

Literally every bit of it. That some whore from 30+ years ago can cause all this drama is insane. That the white, male, Christcucks in the Republican party are even giving this bitch the time of day just shows how useless they, AND Christianity are.

They should take that bitch, cut off her clit, and then sell her to Muslims.

hmmm i should accuse angela merkel of raping me when i was 5 years old want to see how that works out

Hey OP, would you mind explaining to me what happened? What immediately happened to make you switch so suddenly? Will you ever find happiness without being able to raise a family?

I want to know because that's my next mission in life, my first one being accomplished, I've wanted a wife ever since leaving the Military.

Attached: bJug0Ii.jpg (600x434, 18K)

do you faggot

im a 34 year old man and i can only say to you Never Marry, my cousin got just freshly divorced after his 37 year old wife decides "she is still young and wants to live her life to the fullest" she doesnt care about the kids and is now always partying trying to get dick, she still has full custody of the kids btw

for us men marriage is a trap dont fall into it

If this thread glowed in the dark any harder they'd call it the moon.

Well... It is insane, user.
Absolutely fucking insane.

Further down the rabbit hole, you'll figure out why the Republican-cucks say what they say... And why the odd alliance with Muzies.

Attached: matrix.jpg (681x400, 81K)

>37 year old thinking she's young

Reality will hit her hard...

Uhh, fuck you, I'm not letting their attempts at domination actually decide how I spend my days, thanks no thanks. SpaceX is serious about sending people to Mars, and that sounds a shit-load more interesting than hanging around your banjo playing front porch yelling about them niggers and jews who just ruined everything...

Come home, white man

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Venezuela_(state).svg.png (1200x800, 73K)

Honestly curious, do you really think that some alphabet agency is really pushing this narrative?
Why do you think they would do that?
What evidence do you have to support you claims?

Ugh. You know, I really wanted to find a woman who I could build a life and a future with. I really wanted to do that. If I'm not a boomer, I'm close to it. And every woman I've ever been involved with has been insane and fucking mercenary as fuck. Now my life is in that stage where it's getting ready to be over and I feel like none of it was worth anything. I feel like my whole life has been empty and wasted.

not really a MGTOW, but this system is unsustainble for both men and women. Im dumping alot of money every month into crypto and some silver.
bought a at15 and bunch of bullets and soon to get a bolt action, thinking get a cheap bugout/chill place too

Alot of guys seem to want to save this system which they are treated as disposable meat, why crypto it wont be taxed, it wont be rehypothecated for use into some bond or loan instrument to be used by soros and kind to fuck over society.

before you think im a chubby fuck, i lift.

What if that picture is what happens after you die? What if humans have polluted the world so much we just invent these machines that hook up to out brains and allow us to live an imaginary life so we dont add to the pollution. What if a few generations are forced to do this to halt pollution. What if some of us arent from the same world? What if multiple worlds are unknowingly putting their people in the same simulation?

That is fucking terrifying.
I'm 31
>Successful real estate investor
>fit
>good looking
I have no problem getting laid but its just not satisfying to me anymore.
I want love user.
Every girl I meet that I am attracted to, which is fairly rare, ends up being some Instagram thot or a heavy drinker/partying whore.

What do we do guys?

Richard Stallman doesnt like this guy , he must be a prick

How old are you user?
I'm 31 I dont want to end up like you. I'm s successful and good-looking should I just roll the dice on a random thot and get her pregnant or should I hold out for something better that I don't know if I can find? Give me wisdom.

why dont you travel, rather than deciding to get married get a long term girlfriend.
You say youre a real estate investor...god help you if you get divorced without a prenup all your hard work gets divided by half

You want some cheese with your whine?

Attached: dafuq.jpg (300x301, 8K)

Probably not a letter agency per se but definitely someone trying to push a narrative. I think that because it's not consistent and is trying to push a narrative/message.

I'm not here to fully justify everything I feel. Usually my feels are real and I trust my instincts. My instincts are that this thread is astroturfing.

You should take every post with a grain of salt. I am not the arbiter of truth for all people here, but I am here to provide my opinion and services, for what they are worth. I'd say the biggest problem is that even people who are genuine participants can be used to spread a message which is bad. This knowledge itself can be weaponized against the lovely citizens of this board as well, so again, you should trust your instincts and think for yourself too.

I used to want to tell people that things were a certain way but with things the way they are going that seems to no longer be possible.

I think what this guy is espousing leads to self-destruction and serves to divide society and the people posting here.

I have a few apartment buildings and duplexes and soon will never have to work again but I fear that I will end up thinking it was all for nothing if I cant find a virtuous sweetheart and raise white babies with her.
Hedonism doesnt satisfy me at all amd just increases suffering.
Are you suggesting travel to find a wife? Where would you go?
Poland has been on my radar

what did it for me, was realising how much people were capitulating to this SJW narrative and that people were getting their lives ruined over mere allegations,without any recompense when said allegations are faulty.
And now you have someone like asia argento is still walking around free despite evidence of fucking someone under the age of 18...had this been a guy he would have been arrested by now

Hard to say user.

Leave those deep questions for another day. Until then, celebrate displaying your power level.

Attached: red pill chart.jpg (1604x1997, 742K)

>WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! BABY DIDN'T GET ENUF MILLLLKKKK!!!!! BABY DONT WANNA GO TO SCHOOL!!!

Enjoy a life of short term pleasure and long term self-hate. Oh and stds. Condoms don’t protect you from the fun exotic ones

If women are controlling your life this much that’s your fault. I’m tired of MGTOW cucks complaining about women while in real life they’re spineless yes-men who marry the first worthless roastie who smiles at them, then make a career whining about it on the internet. You can shape a women in any way you want with the right attitude, just don’t marry Stacy the college whore and don’t tolerate any shit from a women from the beginning

41. I'm ten years older than you. I don't know what the answer is. Don't marry a woman who doesn't put you at the top of her priorities. Problem is, the liklihood of you finding a woman willing to do that these days is near zero. If your religious, which I am not, a church group is probably the right place to find your wife. Otherwise... I don't know. Women seem incapable of valuing men without a higher authority telling them they're supposed to.They barely even value their own kids anymore.

Get over that love fairytale. It nearly killed me a couple years ago. It's ok to be with a woman, just don't bet your future on one. Enjoy what you are passionate about.

>Christcuck beta males are the reason we are in this fucking mess in the first place
Christians, at one time, gleefully burned immoral women alive at the stake. It was in this context where "defending a woman's honor" came to be. Fathers and husbands had to defend their women's virtue (no sex before marriage, no adultary) and their honor (her reputation of being chaste and faithful -- lies about her being a slut had deadly consequences).
Modern woman has no virtue or honor to defend, and faces no consequences at all. Chivalry had strings attached; serious ones, with grave implications for the woman of loose morals.
So, let's make sure we're on the same page. You're talking about modern day American christianity that has been completely subverted into idolatry of the slut.

None of you being a whiny faggot means ANYTHING if you don't make money.

GOING THEIR OWN WAY - means you don't need Mommy & Daddy, you don't need ANYBODY but yourself.

So if you're living at home, unfuckable, playing vidya all day NOBODY GIVES A FUCK. You're not MGTOW, you just a fucking loser looking to blame others.

The yellow pill is not as great as it sounds, unfortunately. It's hot and dirty here and the language is stupid. It gets old fast.

I am a Christian.
I think what makes it worse is the two women in my family, my mother and even more so my sister are perfect examples of what women should be.
They don't try to pretend to care about large issues. They take care of the household cook and clean and take care of themselves and their spouses. My sister does not even believe that women should be able to vote and she made this deduction from her own understanding not from anything she's ever read on the internet she doesn't even have a smartphone. I'm kind of f***** for how high they set the bar I sometimes wish that I grew up in a more dysfunctional environment so that some halfway trashy chick would seem like a steal of a deal for me I know my standards are too high especially in the current environment and I know that all my work that I do to build a life of comfort is going to feel completely fruitless if I don't find someone. I know you don't believe in God but some days I honestly pray for him to end my life.
No one would ever know I feel this way I have a successful construction company I own real estate and I'm well known in my town amongst all municipalities and other business owners.
Life is suffering

Quick run down on your story user?
I'm listening

The best thing for you to do is to get involved with your church and to stay involved with your church. I wish I could do religion, but I can't believe any of it. Fascinated by the history but it's all made up as far as I'm concerned. You don't want to come from a fucked up background. Take advantage of the advantages you have. The women who are going to meet your standards are at church groups.

Bingo!

Attached: kanye.jpg (780x438, 56K)

Thank you.
Maybe someday you'll accept Christ as the eternal logos, maybe not.
I appreciate the advice I need to apply it, I know its the truth.

liberal here just dropping by to remind you all that me and all my friends are constantly laughing at all of you. Reading this thread makes me realize how gutted and broken you all are, and it makes me so happy to know you are suffering. Thank you

We don't have to be NWF full autists but would any anons be interested in buying adjacent land and prepping for SHTF with me?

Aww poor baby.
Our ancestors faced bloody death in battle, but you weak faggots will let our race die because you're afraid of getting your feelings hurt
Go blackpill somewhere else, Shlomo

Attached: (((Nose))).jpg (706x673, 69K)

That isn't going to happen. It's like trying to tell me I should believe in Santa Claus again.

>they use to laugh

I was 33 years old. I went through the military and college in my 20s, had some relationships and lots on one night to one week stands. I began to feel empty from it and began searching for the right one. Had several disappointments leading up to meeting a woman that I felt like completed me in every way. I would have married her, bought expensive acreage/a nice farm home to live the rest of my life with her, would have done ANYTHING for her. She left me for a complete loser. I struggled with suicidal thoughts for almost a year and couldn't stop thinking about her as my greatest desire in life. It's taken me a couple years to get here now but to be honest she was my greatest lesson in life. I'm so much wiser now because of what I experienced because of her. Enjoy life, build friendships and relationships but don't go all in or fall in love. It's the most self destructive thing a man can do to himself.

If you think existential angst over the love or absent love of a woman is trivial in comparison to killing someone in battle you either haven't experienced enough life or read enough history.
Often it is the root cause of the physical violence you are referring to.
You speak as a child.

I feel the real debate is:
is it worth it to sustain a relationship in a fucked up society?
do i want to play along?
should i respect rules that doesn't protect me?

it doesn't need to be called mgtow because that imply a choice and is misleading
question is CAN you do it and if you can do you WANT it?

No, man. It isn't about being afraid of getting our feelings hurt. It's about not having our entire fucking lives wasted and derailed and everything we earned taken from us. It's about wanting to be happy in our own homes and not living a lie with a person who really resents us. I put up with nonstop bullshit every day i go to work. And I work my dick off. I want to go home to happiness, solace, and health. Not misery and suspicion.

Compare Kavanaugh to Chappaquiddick... ?

Attached: chappaquiddick.jpg (290x474, 45K)

>men and women are equal
>yet in every movie in some “we are all gonna die unless” situation it is the guy who volunteers to sacrifice himself so the others can live.
>even in current year, where woman saves man in subversive twist, strong woman captain has plan and puts insubordinate man in his place, etc it remains unthinkable that a woman would volunteer first to sacrifice herself to save men and the men wouldn’t stop her

I did that when I was 24 yrs old. Would have given a testicle for her, lassoued the moon type of feeling... I dont believe that type of love ever lasts. But I do have to believe in a deep caring love for a woman.
If I don't believe that I'm not sure what sort of pit I could fall into.
Maybe losing all hope is freedom

Yes goy, stop working and be poor and powerless, also never marry a White wife and have White children, there’s too many white people in the world anyways

Attached: 60A4EBF1-902A-45D1-97B3-1BC4713890A5.jpg (312x342, 40K)

Young men are taught to base their emotional well-being on other's perceptions and feelings (possibly from their lives being matriarchally dominated)

It took me several years to get off that kick
I was hurt, destroyed, several times, but giving up was never an option, because I was never exposed to the kiked shit of MGTOW on the internet
Get in touch with your racial memory, with the spirit of your ancestors, men of fire and iron and blood
Tldr man tf up, stop being a whining pussy cringing from what might happen

because if you can't (get a relationship regardless of getting married or not) then you're just a fucking looser and nobody care that you cope pretending it's a choice
if you can then another question need to be raised... having kids, it's the endgame of relationships, inb4 they are fullfilling etc, being degenerate feels better, so?
The only question is should i breed and work for it or not, that's it, the debate on modern women is bs, women are what they are, always have always will

It is reality. Energy is the real current-sea.

All those things are feelings, emotionally based bullshit
Sucks, but you pick yourself up and go on
Rebuild
If they enslave you to the point where you can't even live thru child support, etc, then instead of dropping out, take some of them with you
Not your ex, etc--make a fucking statement

inb4 glownigger

I don't think those MGTOW guys like gay people in their club, OP.

start looking for non-thot women. They are out there. Took me a year of looking to find my current girlfriend who has her own job and isn't interested in the party lifestyle.

If you do MGTOW then you're a pathetic cuck nigger faggot who still hasn't learnt that women aren't princesses and are just as rotten as you. Man up fag some women are terrible.

Attached: golden-dawn-greece-ellas~2.jpg (340x563, 43K)

men are there to transgress, to cheat, to spread their seeds, they are supposed to settle down and accept compromise at some point in exchange of a quiet life which is half contribution to society and half taking care of the family but... theses days women are enabled to think they can take care of themselves and there is no society to contribute to

wat?

Blame others for what? What's the point of trying if there are no rewards?

I'm doing fine now. I have a girlfriend that works in the medical field and pays the bills and I maintain most of the control of our relationship without being overly emotionally involved. I've never been more at peace with myself.

what a bad call. it was obvious from his pretentious idiotic rambling that he was millennial.

I'm 43, been living my fucking ass off thx

Witnessed the best and worst this world has to offer, and I won't lay down and die
Cry if you have to, don't think I'm without sympathy for my brother's pain

But then man the fuck up and wreck shit

I'm not here to fully justify everything I feel. Usually my feels are real and I trust my instincts.
post boi pucci

And here comes white people’s judgement day, your extinction ceremony.

Attached: black is the new white.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Congrats, brother
Hail victory
Never say die

>fellow goyim! i am dumping my white gf and withdrawing from the world! you should too!
>ehehehe

Attached: 74b.jpg (252x291, 16K)

Why so negative? The obviousness of the Kavenaugh affair is another sign that the kike structures are tumbling down. Read this and be urself. archive.fo/fNFMj

Attached: 1536980616789.png (700x1100, 533K)

Milleneal here.

Why do I work instead of grabbing free gibs to speed up the collapse? Because AI, Sexdolls, and waifubots are getting closer and closer every day. I'm not saying that we'll have something perfect within our lifetimes, but if we get something good I want to be able to afford it.

But yeah real life women are 99% trash.
>inb4 leaf leaf weeb weeb

Attached: Hairclip bored lewd.jpg (620x777, 90K)

Lindsey from the movie Abyss, but you're right, it's so rare that people remember it 30 years later.

there is no mgtow, it's called being single and men are single for two reasons:
they chose to or they are forced to
completely different
if it's a choice then maybe the guy have been hurt, divorce raped whatever he must have his reasons, also maybe he is too old to be in the game and think it's time to retire after his last failure which is fair. Being single can also just be a moment before you get back on track or just how you want to roll. What matter is the endgame, do you want to breed or not, the rest is a load of irrelevant details

Wise words, user. In contrast, a trad-trap will know the importance of loyalty and sexual satisfaction. I'm honestly convinced this is a better path to follow.

Attached: Cute Russian trap.jpg (1080x1080, 114K)

I bet you owned an Affliction shirt in the early 2000s
Do you have an armband tattoo as well?

>non-thot women. They are out there
Seriously, user. Have you even met women? Do you know how much they love a hot selfie or getting appreciation for how fit their ass looks?

Attached: Hot passing trap 2.jpg (696x1024, 132K)

being single > being in a degenerate couple
what is a degenerate couple?
one that will never lead to kids

being in a healthy couple = being single
you are potential, the hard part is in the future

having kids vs not having kids?
it's like death nobody ever came back and since you can't do both we'll never know
it's probably nicer to die surrounded by a vast perfect family but at the same time having kids is easy, raising them these days is not, so many factors can make it so that in the end you can end up at a point where you think you shouldn't have and having kids was your worse mistake
anyway nobody care what you do

I tell ya boys, nothing seems more clear in the head than spreading my seed throughout the rainbow and finding a land to call my own. So stay the fuck away, from Alaska. That’s gonna be the foundation of a new family chapter of mine and I don’t need anything fucking that up fer me.

And if shit doesn’t work out in Alaska, I’ll just be Elon’s space body guard and fuck off to the great unknown expanse. Nobody will hear how much of a failure I was in life then. Nobody will hear the screams. It’s a win win either way.

Not married yet (21). Saving myself for marriage. If my future wife ever turns around and says some stupid shit like this, she is dead. If I can’t have her, nobody can

Name?

Wrong on both counts
So salty when someone brings some actual masculinity to the table instead of just constantly kvetching

Nigger have you ever worked a day in your life?

>Name?
Not sure. Found her on Jow Forums (of course), where all the best traps can be found.

Attached: Hot trap 4.png (740x1146, 1.44M)

all of this shit is just the anguish of losing at darwin and being unable to pass your genes
yes having kids is a big sacrifice, no you don't have to do it, like working or contributing in anyway, you don't have to, you do whatever you want
this mgtow shit is retarded, one can manage to have a shit ton of kids with differents women for optimal gene spreading and then still find the time to play some vidya if one really want that
one can also smoke weed and earn freebucks doing nothing or be an ermit, your life will be meaningless anyway, there is no plateau of any kind that you reach and think 'ok ive done it, my life is accomplished' the final redpill is that having kids is easy and wont solve your existential crisis

itt 11/10 billionaire chads who fuck 11/10 girls every week that get cheated on constantly

I fucking thought shit was better over in germany

are you in japan, if so you have nothing to worry about if SHTF unless its tsunami in that case buy an inflatable raft

Returning to Paganism is the only way for the white man.

Lol care to elaborate?

mgtow is dumb because you are always going you own way regardless of your relationship status and also because being single can mean a lot of different things
if you think women are hard to get or feel like blaming them, you shouldn't be in couple or breed anyway, and if you get along with them you know all that shit doesn't matter in the end because you can do what you want
if some betas want to imply choice regarding their single status to cope with their inability to get women good for them, let them be part of a little club of losers worshipping sterility like the faggots and all the brainwashed people
real men have kids to raised or various complicated business with women and have no time to lose with this gay shit

Ah yes because black people are so superior and that's why they breed a lot

I hope you have a stroke

Low IQ.

Yeah listen to the retarded Frenchnigger who's country became 30% nigger in like two decades

You people are worthless

making money or getting women isn't fucking hard
if you think otherwise then just play in your league instead of being envious
finding purpose is something else and you wont make it by doing dick contest about who makes what and who fucks who
insecurities and existential shit aside, getting and keeping a nice gf is easy, and having kids or not isn't even a question or a strategy, it' just happen out of spontaneity. All that shit isn't easy and sure demand that you fail a few time to get it right but it's not hard either. if you want to decide now that you give up forever, call everybody a chad billionaire whatever suit you

thanks for the onions paragraph