Dianne Feinstein is 85. She could die any minute

Who are some people that you can't wait to see die?

Attached: reaper.jpg (720x556, 68K)

Attached: 1516263131277.jpg (1750x969, 832K)

All the leaders of the political parties of my country.

How do you feel about Felipe?

You. Because, well, nobody would miss you.

heh...

Jacob

My mom would.

Feinstein's death will only let California usher in their next horrible radical leftist. It's not like we will get rid of the evil. How many times has she been re-elected by california now?

Well, we can hope for less talented evil.

Jewish puppet
He inherited that title from his father.

He's gonna be the king of Jerusalem soon.

Attached: 1537094849143.jpg (1913x1044, 830K)

Sorros and Sumner Redstone, I mean (((Murray Rothstein))), the purveyor of degeneracy to little kids with Nickelodeon and MTV.

Ginsburg.

That's a bot, he will never die

Feinstein is one of the few democrats left that is willing to negotiate with fascists. You should be hoping that her kind is alive as long as possible, the new breed of democrats is going to be a million times worse for you.

Bibi will die in Guantanamo Bay

Prison would be better

Hillary
Oprah
Ellen Degeneres
Whoopie Goldberg
every Hollywood Jew

The possibility of a mass Remove (((Moloch))) event in this timeline makes it worth watching.

Imagine 5 million heavily armed arabs invading israel from all sides while the US sits back and watches it happen.

Attached: 1527600243734.jpg (1080x1080, 637K)

>Who are some people that you can't wait to see die?
Most of Jow Forums

Dianne Feinstein raped me at a dinner party in 1997. Her husband held a gun to my head while she sodomized me with a hand gun she keeps in her purse. They were doing heroin the entire time. When it was over, her husband shit on the floor and made her eat it.

Honestly, as much as I detest how polarized this country has become, it's time for the gloves to come off.

Not an exhaustive list, but in general from most wanted to just slightly less wanted. Obviously natural causes, even if thats too good for them

Soros
RBG
Trudeau (this one will take a LONG time, a fucking shame)
McCain (woo!)
Bibi

Every boomer that is still alive.

i have 15 million names for you, this could take awhile

She also misses my dick

To make it short:
>jews
>niggers
>shitskins
>lefties

That was my list.