Tranny mods will delete this

>tranny mods will delete this

Attached: 15367260009789821.jpg (4216x1940, 894K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/transpassing/
old.reddit.com/r/transpassing/comments/9gposm/first_time_outside_what_would_you_read_me_as/
imgur.com/a/eYVjgn8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No need to delete. Most of us are professional clockers and can tell cis skulls up close with stupid high accuracy.

IOW, you display your own ignorance. Good luck.

>Most of us are professional clockers and can tell cis skulls up close with stupid high accuracy.

Attached: 1535642716105.jpg (601x528, 50K)

What a story Mark

Tranny's are gross so ya it should be deleted, faggots.

It’s almost like you can tell by looking whether or not someone is a man or woman

Attached: 1516240813617.jpg (1169x536, 126K)

Liking these new psyops boys, this is the kind of stuff pre Jow Forumsthe_donald Jow Forums would do

I'm Donald Trump and I approve this thread.

I miss those times, too.
I miss them bad.

bump

I like this

Nice operation, I support this.

Seems like it could potentially encourage people into this shit if they see good results.

It's a psyop. You don't necessarily SEE the results.

This. No trannies pass.

This could actually be hilarious, really try and shoot for the 7/10 range so that the actual goblin-looking fucks on Reddit and Tumblr feel bad - bonus points if the girl finds out "someone" used her pictures to lie about being trans, that would easily turn someone hostile to the trans community

>transgender forums
This is a real thing?
Also people still use forums?
Excellent idea though.

Anyone have that ugly tranny being told on plebbit that they were going to join the 41% of Trannies who'll kill themselves? I need a chuckle

I dont think you understand. Im saying that potential trannies could see the "successful transitions" and be encouraged to fuck their lives

So is that a woman?

I can't fucking tell anymore.

he probably means leddit, but yes, there are people who still use forums

>Also people still use forums?
>Is posting on one

Attached: 7fe.png (514x352, 30K)

how is that our problem?

I considered that too, but if anyone is that susceptible to it, who cares?

what are you, transphobic?!

I personally would like to see less people attempt cock removal
Maybe. This is assuming that faggotry is genetic and not environmental though

Most of us can identify an actual woman from a man with a wig, retard. Deluded schyzos, however, can't.

>no brow ridge
>no Adam's apple
This is very clearly a woman though, look at her brow; no man has a brow that flat. If you're going to do this use more androgynous looking women and don't inflate the age beyond all semblance of reality--38 is obviously bullshit

Then again it has 700 upfags so I guess reddit really is as retarded as I hear

old.reddit.com/r/transpassing/

jesus christ this is disgusting

Jow Forums uses a different structure to your old school forums. That's why we call it an image board and not a forum.

>complains about hypergamy
>complains about less competition
Honestly user we should pust the trans psyop to the blacks like we pushed to dissolve their families

Post reactions

Imagine being a journalist when this story slides across your desk
>Want to write scathing article to expose Jow Forums
>Don't know how to write it without implying Trans people can't ever look like a normal human person
>Can't be sarcastic and act like all it does is encourage more to transition because then more will get horrible results and be a statistic
>Probably can't even mention suicide rates in the first place

>I can't fucking tell anymore.
Me either, I ragequit the game and now enjoying the decline. Can't wait till I'm dead.

fuck you, go make some reactions

So what you are saying is that you can tell that trannies aren't actual women? Wow, ugh. I feel sick reading this. You should check your fucking privilege.

Attached: KHWsdpz_d.jpg (640x800, 17K)

Just read an book on drawing the human figure realistically. You'll never be confused again.

It's environmental but you still have to be genetically susceptible. Why do you think even with all the onions, most men aren't literally chopping off their dicks and fucking men?

Come do magic with your belly with trannies.

Attached: magicbelly.webm (320x480, 1.61M)

Imagine you run into your high school bully and it's this poorly-passing tranny. There would be no more readily-apparent "I won" moment.

Lets get that 45% up to 90%+.

>Goyim: Now we have you
>Merchant: Do you? Go.
>USA, Saudis, UK, France, Chinese, Memri, Turkey gun down the other goyim

wtf is going on ?

they would find a way to spin it, but who cares? The willful ignorance will make sane bluepills/apolitical/centrists question

Some mentally Ill tranny sticking something large inside themself

Massive dildo my innocent banker friend

It's only a matter of time until rapeape starts hormone therapy

Man, they sure would love to hear stories where your conservative/orthodox parents were against your transition at first, but were convinced on it and your relationship actually improved after several open discussions with them where you told them about your feelings, problems, and ideas on social revolution.

It's really a magic trick

they can't do anything about the hands

Attached: 6a00d41438c44.jpg (405x443, 43K)

Attached: 1535697927428.jpg (716x724, 56K)

You'd have to be pretty good to get away with this, and most of us here aren't. The pics do all the talking, and these fags will fill in all the blanks themselves.

There's no more powerful story than the one you tell yourself.

>you'd best start believing in forums

Bump for support

Attached: Le45%Face.jpg (774x809, 124K)

lol

the funniest part about r/transpassing to me, is that they already look bad, but you just have to imagine the man voices

36 .. MtF it's been an incredible journey!
AMA!

Attached: images (5).jpg (230x219, 8K)

lol I remember the aussie poster who said he did this yesterday, brilliant, lezzdoit.

Attached: 1534920299542.gif (245x147, 885K)

>brilliant, lezzdoit.
better save the OP pic and make a few threads about it in the week,then. nufaggots have short memories

classic FOUR CHAN

(you)

Needs a name.
OPpreOP

MtF again
> hi mr. linux I would like to submit a patch to add facebook messger into the kernel
> also did you see my google adwords at startup kernel bootup MOTD patch?

Attached: rexfeatures_858159b.jpg (640x415, 38K)

OP Pre-OP OP

They want this. This is how it goes in their stupid book.

lets get some copy pasta going im sure this trainwreck can come up with something

lol
that's too obvious though

Hey wassup hello the point of a psyop is that you will never know

Attached: fettyckecked.jpg (640x382, 29K)

>Can't wait till I'm dead.

Attached: 1536996550603.png (689x473, 91K)

lawl it's going to be funny when the trannies try to call out fake trannies. What are they going to say "I can tell you are a real woman!"?

Wow what a skill you fucking freak.

Underrated

Attached: 838287382.jpg (291x199, 11K)

>heh I now how to stop the trannies, lets encourage them to be trannies
you realize this is the same thing the tranny discord mafia does that Jow Forums was up in arms about a few months ago?

Attached: 1434366068cec5bf9b_cfake.jpg (698x760, 178K)

No is actually going to dare to say "you're not a man, you're a woman pretending to be a man pretending to be a woman!" on a tranny reddit.

bump, please keep us updated

Duuuuuude hahaha

Attached: 2018-09-18 02.36.33.jpg (1076x1661, 455K)

"Big sisters" have been a thing for decades, m8. It always works out bad for them.

Holy shit, what an absolutely pathetic little faggot you are. Please die and kill yourself.

old.reddit.com/r/transpassing/comments/9gposm/first_time_outside_what_would_you_read_me_as/

>The chin and beard shadow are prominent. Because I am trans and know what to look for, I would clock you as a trans girl.
>Because I am trans and know what to look for

This level of delusion. They actually think we can't tell it's clearly a man with that crimson chin?

Makes you wonder how they see themselves.

Well it didn't happen over night, but I did convince my rather strict/old-fashion/religious parents it was for the best that I go through with the transition over about three months.
The first one I had to convince was mom. Basically I would tell, during family dinner, her how much I admired her growing up. Then I would bring up how I always felt sympathetic to her whenever she was going through women's issues.
To convince Dad I started to tell him how lucky mom was to have a man like him, and how he was so handsome and admirable. I made sure tell them these things when around other people and in public, so that they wouldn't feel so free to express their transphobic bigotry.

Eventually, as I expressed my desires more and more, they learned to accept me and they even helped pay for my HRT with some sort of loan on their retirement plan. I do have to pay them back within 15 years, but I may be able to do that sooner if the producer guy I met last week is the real deal.

The faggots from Jow Forums

What the fuck

I downvoted all their shit and told several they aren't passable, a couple more anons should do the same

I love you evil bastards

Attached: 1530139142910.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

MY EYES. THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING

imgur.com/a/eYVjgn8

Good work user

Attached: images (2).jpg (193x261, 11K)