>KAC on F&F 9/17/18
youtu.be/OTyjVTaudGY (embed)
>USAF 2018 Air/Space/Cyber conference 9/17/18
youtu.be/-vRFL0FVtOQ (embed)
>IntDepVideo: Natl Public Lands Day 9/17/18
youtu.be/CjCuA8-fAaM (embed)
>Best of Tax Cuts to Put America 1st Tour 9/17/18
youtu.be/BJ1Ffq_kJxE (embed)

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R (embed)
Old Thread:

Attached: 1537250820034.png (1230x921, 966K)

MAGA

the fire rises

Attached: 1531749148701.png (750x500, 634K)

saved from the abyss

Attached: 1493091572402.gif (900x1000, 1.06M)

If you don’t want to follow a cucked religion it’s time to convert to Islam

Attached: E133A9C0-DDAD-4B76-9199-7B0097442806.jpg (1152x648, 144K)

ATTENTION AT THE START OF THE THREAD BECAUSE I'M ONLY HALF A FAGGOT BAKER UNLIKE THE LAST OP
NEW BAKER NEEDED, THIS WAS A ONE OFF TO COVER THE GAP
REPEAT
NEW BAKER NEEDED

>Jesus died a virgin
Lmao he had three kids.
Nice Catholic brainwashing you have going there.

Lol only 3? What a cuck

I bet Chelsea Clinton's feet smell like strawberries

Attached: proxy.jpg (664x347, 31K)

>doj and fbiniggers out of the loop
Good maybe actually no redactions

Anyone else notice we never seen comey, ohr, mccabe texts at all but Trump is declassifying those too??

Attached: 9A44A3BE-D8FE-4F6A-996B-4966908465D9.jpg (1080x2220, 668K)

That's funny because of all those women who keep bitching about how their 30 year old BFs won't stop talking about rebbit and memey

In any case I'd take a nerdy blue haired chick who likes shit cartoons over a basic bitch any day, as long as she wasn't into politics to any meaningful extent. Then dump her once she starts posting blue wave memes.

I'm going to be honest- I'm super blackpilled about my personal life and politics right now. But the entire reason Mitch is keeping the senate in session in October and stated he wants kav confirmed before Oct 1st is because he was anticipating the libshits trying something like this. The longer they stall the less time the dozen or so endangered liberal senators will have to campaign and the more likely it is that Republicans 60 seats anyway

Democrats are in a no-win position here, Republicans know that there's like a 9/10 chance they're gaining Senate seats just from how the map is drawn and Democrats are only going to get cucked one way or another.

Attached: 8D883E39-0886-4D37-9440-8EB014D217CE.jpg (1024x510, 99K)

>Angels and Demons was based on a true story

I bet they don't

Attached: 1537129454850.png (1916x1230, 2.3M)

>Died of old age
Wasn't he poisoned by some slut?

Dems goal is to push the vote far enough and make GOP look bad for not believing a woman, and then hoping that leads to better senate results than if they didnt pull this stunt

Jow Forums can’t meme anymore. This place turned into cancer and all of you into faggots after 2017

Attached: FA73F9BC-EDDE-4938-9C3A-3A792BEFFE76.jpg (662x1675, 227K)

Davidic kingly lines dictate that you have at least two sons.
After that you can remain celibate.

I still think there are two ways this could go.
>only russian documents are released
>the j left kvetches as a grand total of 0 documents are released, they demand everything in return
>he releases everything, immediately tries Clinton, Obama et al for treason and has them killed
Or
>the whitehouse just releases everything on their website, literally only stopping as long as it takes to scan them before uploading
Either way would just tickle me pink

Lol only one wife? Why are you guys so cucked?

I think normies aren't biting as well as they've hoped, though. The whole no-proof-accusation-at-the-eleventh-hour thing is not going down well.

>down to date bluehairs for casual sex
>blackpilled about his personal life
eemajun muy shook

They’ll keep doing it until it hurts them, even a no-effect result is still worth while for them. The media will ensure minimal blow back.

I bet they do

Attached: 1478468852398.png (599x771, 774K)

Unfortunately two things
1. We thought that about Roy Moore
2. It's not the publci they're trying to convince, they're just turning on the cuck signal for Flake, Collins, Murkowski, etc

yes it was i, aquafresh. and im gone again

Attached: aquafresh.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Don't even know why Dems are trying to delay it since Republicans are likely to gain seats in the Senate.

it's not looking good

Attached: house odds.jpg (900x777, 66K)

They hope that GOP being on tv ads not believing a women will lead to women not voting GOP moreso

So Im in Devin Nunes’ District (Visalia).

Ive been getting calls from Janz Volunteers, should I just tell them hitler did nothing wrong?

There is too much pressure from their far left base to not do such pointless things.
They are appeasing their more progressive voters, knowing that they're not losing anything in the process.
Also it's free air time for Harris and Booker who are likely the 2020 dem candidates for Pres.

District polling literally has Republicans ahead. Nate Krypton is a moron.

Attached: 1536599680785.jpg (600x778, 234K)

Dems are in a hard place probably. Fold and your base is demoralized, but keep stonewalling and Missouri, Montana, Florida, North Dakota, Indiana and maybe Ohio, West Virginia and New Jersey might all be lost anyway for them

It's simpler when you look at it as them trying to win back the percentage of black voters lost. The coalition of the ascendant only work when they're all voting in lockstep because it turns out that the only block to reliably show up and actually fucking vote are white dudes

Yep. The advantage dems have is the media covers them when they cater to their base, and attacks the GOP when they do the same. They want GOP base to be demotivate while GOPe tries to get the few voters in the middle

How will Australia ever recover.

Attached: Crossfire.png (1186x1299, 853K)

Attached: main-qimg-54c2abe301072926aea76a16f619f603.png (887x891, 112K)

>ha dude you need to just go to church and find that trad neonazi girl who believes that all protestantism after the scofield bible is heretical and all catholicism after vatican 2 is marxism and then have a baseball team of white warriors ready to fight the race war

Is Nate blessing us again?

>that one guy who got told by a liberal slut campaigner in california that whites deserve to be replaced

>if I pretend they said something they didn't, I can pretend that I was smarter than them!
lol, just go to a rock climbing gym or something, faggot. You know how many pairs of yoga pants you'll see on undyed hair when you walk your ass up a mountain?

Not sure if this is ignoring Trump's declassification dump.
A lot of Independents might swing for Trump once it's proved that Barry and his squad was out to get Trump.

she'll be roight moight

Look man I jog frequently but I'm not going to fucking hike a mountain. Mountain climbing sucks.

The best part is how they unabashedly weight the vote in their favor with the justification that the democrats are the true supermajority and that they'll win in hand because how many more of them their are even though they have to get 112% turn out to win a special election

using a ? to depict the prophet mohammed, PBUH, is haram. No depictions means no depictions, kafir.

Then you're the equivalent of a hunter bitching at the others bringing back deer steak while you feast on squirrel because you're afraid of a little fresh air. You've don't make a pretty hook when you go fishing, faggot, you cast where they're swimming.

The reason you can't get girls is because you're a scrawny fuck, isn't it?

Attached: 1493259255615.png (466x575, 323K)

But what if instead of mountain climbing I choose to meditate in the hills in the east, surely this will enable me to achieve zen-gains?

>Bitch nigga didn't even link the previous thread
WEW, worst baker ever. OP, I know I stumped your ass in the previous thread, but come on! You literally fucked up the thread continuity. Not to mention, you didn't remove the (embed) shit at the end of the YouTube links.

Fuck your mental stability, that's not gonna bear you an offspring. Didn't your daddy ever teach you anything about wooing a woman? You've got to take an interest in their hobbies, and make them feel special for being just like everyone else saying they're not like all the other girls. Don't go where you want to find bitches, go where bitches who want to find you hang out.

Aren't you guys sick of this yet? Wtf is wrong with you faggots? Getting paid to do this or something?

Attached: 1485159874283.png (488x400, 46K)

Did they release the Trump, I mean Alec Baldwin, nigger tape yet?

Yeah. Its time we all realised Trump memes have grown stale and forced

She is superior awoo.

Attached: aaf02667bc01454dab62bf0da029df6c.png (500x700, 270K)

Lmao 2true
Such lulz
Omg
Triple g
Give me sumthing good 2 eat

Etg erady 2 umrbel

Yes, because depicting his ride on the flying horse or him dicking a 9-year old would be problematic

Lol

Attached: Screenshot_20180918-180941_Firefox.jpg (1079x993, 189K)

heh

Attached: 626E3D06-0414-44F7-A1FA-3A228EB74699.jpg (1046x512, 207K)

>get shot down by friendly fire
>blame it on the jews

>>get shot down by friendly fire
>>blame it on the jews

basically Jow Forums

god, she is so fucking U G L Y

Attached: _103375768_vostok_2018_640-nc.png (640x728, 79K)

Attached: 432883424.jpg (780x520, 79K)

>some jew in the background keeps poking churchill to get into a fight with ger$
>DUH BUT WHY DID DEY HATE JOOS DOE
It's so tiresome

It' not for us. It's for Corker, Flake and the two women.

No staling, niggers

Things have been going really well over the last couple weeks. I think I might be the only American still shitposting right now, if you like my President enough to keep the thread alive, I'm pretty sure that's on you now since everyone else in my country is having a good night's sleep

i asked a couple days ago but got no bites. if things went exceedingly well for us, is denaturalization of anchor babies ever a viable concept?

Agreed. I now have to post retarded leafs to keep the thread alive.

Attached: 1536674422408.jpg (2560x1875, 2.95M)

Too late for that, they are even senators now. Cannot and will not dislodge them.

That depends on how pissed Kavanaugh is after this. The man has two little girls who have to hear every flapping cunt in the country call their daddy a rapist, and an enemy of women everywhere.

If Ginsburg croaks, I think we'd see internment camps ruled constitutional.

one of us

when ginsburg croaks after the midterms, there will be such a gutteral screech from every leftist in the world and i pray to god trump puts thomas v.2
imagine, we could possibly get sotomayor off the bench at one point during trump's term as well. by 2024, the scotus could be almost all trump picks top kek which usually makes me wonder just how much of this did trump plan

>DELUSION: The post(s)

Top kek. This book is going to be a gold mine.

Attached: Screenshot_20180918_114411.png (845x340, 30K)

>GOP begins to back Kavanaugh, attacking the trend of 11th hour rape allegations to prevent appointments
>Trump orders the declassification of thousands of pages of the FBI plotting against him
>MSM about to be tried for sedition for attempting to help overthrow the duly elected POTUS
And this is all before the midterm, bitch, we'll deal with Finland afterwards.

>RBG will survive the first Trump term
Delusion, the post

Mommy Barrett will BTFO ginsburg

Thank yew Satan

No niggerlovers kthx

idk her personal choices are a little too spicy for my taste, and i'm sure liberals will find a reason why she's literally hitler either way, but i'd have to read more on her actual rulings/beliefs

Even if Conservacucks had the Supreme Court, you retards still wouldn't have the votes in Congress to amend the constitution. So yeah, get fucked.

> Satan proposing a bitch-fight for the SC seat, in molasses and stripped completely bare, between ACB and RBG
I support this idea

>they demand Trump appoints a moderate female to replace Ginsburg
>Look, she's got black kids!

You don't need votes in congress to file a suit against something that needs a constitutional ruling, dickweed

Controlling the Supreme Court kinda circumvents that since it’s the branch of government that determines what laws are/aren’t constitutional. The only remedy to a SCOTUS decision is a constitutional amendment which is the highest barrier of any legislative answer.

So is he finally locking her up or what?

why is the finnshill, under his mexiproxy, still here, after all these years? no one takes him seriously, he's never right, and he even helps anons bolster their arguments against typical leftists claims. i can't imagine spending my time in a general just to try to blackpill, but no one's taking the bait anymore

In a couple weeks we'll be able to definitively answer "Yes it is" when they start screeching about how it's not constitutional to prosecute your former opponent

>and he even helps anons bolster their arguments against typical leftists claims

Attached: 1536465409501.png (220x292, 59K)

>How much did he plan

Its in his book, striker hard, fast, and at a time when its most effective.
Its no surpise he waited till a month and a half before midterms to declassify the witch hunt details

>how it's not constitutional to prosecute your former opponent
we call this area “untested grounds” since there has never been a SCOTUS ruiling and/or a constitutional amendment on the practice. Jurisprudence-wise there is no precedent.

And how exactly do you retards think Ginsburg's replacement would get confirmed if the GOP loses their majority in the midterms?

Supreme court rules- post birth abortions legalised for the israeli autismo brigade dropout living in finland on a mexican proxy

IF

IF Ginsburg dies

Majority Senate party decides which nominees go forward, this is correct (and why Obama did not get Garland)