Think you could handle the Zuck, one on one?

Think you could handle the Zuck, one on one?

Attached: 1024px-Mark_Zuckerberg_F8_2018_Keynote_(cropped).jpg (1024x1025, 255K)

Attached: 1513035632563.jpg (1024x577, 65K)

Maybe.

Attached: 6C6DF1EE-A43E-45DE-A0BE-0578A72B1DD9.jpg (960x960, 148K)

Ladies and gentlemen, your next president. This is the surest bet you can make, let me tell you. I bet money on Trump in 2016 and made a cool $500. Betting on Zuckerberg 2020 is going to be like buying BTC at $100. He has the most powerful database in the history of the world to work with.

Corrected.

Attached: 78977BCF-4EE0-47BA-B18F-C6D90C2F41D8.png (960x960, 547K)

Attached: 1532575352181.png (713x565, 427K)

>Pale as fuck
>Lanky but not tall
>Jew
>went for asian gf

He would probably start to bleed from an open hand slap. A regular woman could demolish him, given enough aggression.
Or his own, 5 years younger clone could take him, simply on the account of not having ingested the same amount of soi yet.

senator,

You need to make one with 100 niggers in the white guys way and a candy land welfare slide for the nog.

Zuckerberg has access on the entire electorate's data and the money to hire the best people on his campaign.

What campaign? OP said one on one

You mean in a physical fight? Yes. And I don't think he's that smart, he just knows more about IT stuff than me, so also in an argument.

I don't think he ever punched someone in his life

I think a six year old girl could.

I ain't gonna go toe to toe with a fucking terminator.

I doubt any non-cybernetically-enhanced humanoid could. For one thing, Zukkbot’s legs can rotate much further forward. Sadly he can only fight at full power when plugged in to his cushion or a wall outlet.

Of course not

i wonder if he has ever taken a punch. he has such a punchable face, yet, my gut says he hasn't ever been hit. if you have never been hit in the face by that age, you are probably going to lose your first fight.

I wouldn't risk being turned into a mancar

Waiting for the South Park gif.

Yeah I grew up near him and am older and smarter.

How many Zucks could you take out before they swarmed you tho?

I would be worried aboit him dislocating his jaw and tryimg to swallow me

ive already fought him and won. the asshole blackmailed me not to launch a website.

Reptile has always been a tough opponent, what with all the acid and claw attacks. He has some brutal fatalities too.

i aint afeared of no apple brand mandroid. that faggot cant use any app worth having. i would fuck him up

The dude would have retard-strength, for sure. He's lanky, too, and lankycunts are fighters. He'd go full autismo retard on you; you'd want to hope he has a glass jaw or that shit could get out of hand.

Very close friend of a family member, he's a legit good guy.

You mean like a fight? I could stick my thumb under his chin and pop his head clean off like he was a pez dispenser.

AHHHHH MY MEAT FIBERS WERE DAMAGED WHEN YOU STRUCK ME, HUMAN!

I'm not sure, those white blood synths are pretty strong from what I've heard.

They would have scrapped him for breaking the three laws.

How can you hurt something that cant feel?