It's 2030. It's a stormy night. A desperate normie who used to vote CDU/SPD/GREENS/LEFT knocks on your door...

It's 2030. It's a stormy night. A desperate normie who used to vote CDU/SPD/GREENS/LEFT knocks on your door. You open up and he tells you that his family was killed by migrants, he lost his job riding the giant robot at amazon, and says you were right all along.

What do you do? Do you let him in?

Attached: 1498509273_no normies.jpg (720x539, 35K)

Yes, but will keep my eye on him. You can get food, rest, and respite before you gtfo and on your way.

Not. My. Problem.
If he wants something, he can barter for it.

Call him a faggot and rob him for his clothes, just for the laughs

Kick him right in the nuts with my heavy boots 16 size and say to GTFO.
/thread

Let him rest in exchange of something, he should redistribute his belongings

Give that cat a sausage wit sauerkraut and 40 euros then send him on his voyage

>come in brother im gonna go get some beer, you can stay the night and in the morning i will contact some people and we will work something out
>its a dark time we need to stick together all of us were wrong once

Let the man in, give him food and let him rest for a few days. Have a hidden motion detection camera linked directly to temporarily packet flood directly into my neural implant. If he doesn't try any shit, I'll form a resistance movement with him.

>says you were right all along
I don't think you know how normies behave. If the status quo and main narrative ever change, those same virtue signalling normies will act like they always were against leftism and were pro white etc. They will blatently deny they were ever the enemy and claim they were always on your side. It's standard normie behaviour and one of the most annoying traits of these scumbags.
It makes perfect sense though. Normies do not actually believe the shit they say. They say it/follow it because it is the prevalent narrative in culture and do whatever is necessary to gain social capital. If killing a group of people was popular they would be doing it. If littering after every meal was popular they would be doing it. Their only allegiance is to the strongest narrarive. They are narcissistic psychopaths.
This is also why moving the overton window and the culture war are so important to us.

I was going to say kill him because of his betrayal, but sometimes the most ruthless of us have similar beginnings.

An enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Just make sure you can stab them in the back faster than they can.

The NEET life is a monastic one. He may take shelter for a time, but our kindness comes not without expectations. If he's not bringing the tendies, he will need to move along.

Is there such a thing as a reformed normie?

Only radicals, but yes. It's usually when they get backstabbed and lose their shit.

This, croats are bro and i'd probably do the same.

Here's how it might play out though

>normie is all nice and that
>another normie knocks on the door
>"we need to stick together"
>you keep racking up normies, few women too which causes turbo normie mode
>one day you get sit down by the council of normies and they decide to kick you out of your own house

>autist beta that cant assert himself
also missed the part where its clearly said that they wont stay at my house indefinitely and il just help them stand up on their own feet

Shoot him

You can't get an "et tu brute" moment if there isn't anyone who has the ability to safely stab you. Dead man's switch blackmail.

More like don't want to. Asserting yourself is annoying, especially to strangers in your own home. That's a normie game bro that I don't want to play. Do you want a bunch of backstabbers in your house playing game of thrones? I don't.

Mutually Assured Destruction.

> council of normies
thank you kraut, my sides are happy now
for this.. i may toss a coin when you come

>complains that his country is falling apart
>even refuses to help individual people
just stop complaining go smoke some weed and jack off then, people like you wont ever do anything you are even worse than normies because even though you know what is wrong you refuse to do anything while theirs is a sin of negligence yours is completely willfull

If they tell me they used to vote Left
They are the dinner

I'm not the one who caused this, truth be told I've been constantly speaking out and suffered from it. I don't mean commenting on the internet, like in real life at work, with family and so on. It's not my job to safe them and I more or less stopped caring. I made my peace with myself and just want to see how it plays out.