Kanye West Moving Back to Chicago and Never Leaving Again

abc7chicago.com/entertainment/kanye-west-says-hes-moving-back-to-chicago;-announces-new-album-with-chance-the-rapper/4271629/

Kanye 2024! Keep America Great!

Attached: 3418302_050218kanyewest.jpg (800x450, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youarelistening.to/chicago
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_RONRqcbY7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1525001100580.png (530x530, 190K)

Don’t get shot now

lol he'll be dead in a few years. niggers will kill him just to "be that guy in prison that killed kayne" - this is how niggers think. screen cap thi

so does that mean he will live with kim k or not?

RIP, If he makes some headway salute. He's at least trying to do it right. Kek works in mysterious ways.

Attached: 1476231246366.png (800x600, 141K)

He should run for mayor desu

Why not go full dave chapelle and move back to africa? naw im just playin i love u kanye, #yeezy2024

I'd say about a quarter of the population of Chicago would murder someone for 10k

What a normal person makes in 2 months of work.

>yfw Rahm isn't running for reelection
>yfw Kanye comes just in time
>yfw Trump will appoint Kanye West as the new mayor and make Chicago a city-state

Attached: 1474325046804.jpg (436x600, 199K)

Chicago mayor 2020 president 2024???

take kim and her faggot daddy with you ya stanky fucking coons

Fucking uppity nigger that thought of himslef like some musical prodigy and became mentally destroyed when he found he was a pawn for inbecilizing the normies.

Thats his great achievement. Dumbing down people.

And if you are thinking about talking how his music is other than prepacked subversive garbage backed by millions of dollars to not fail, you can start with gregorian chants, go up and tell me how this nigger anf his bacpack of kikes have done anything that ist pure shit and just a copy paste of the disgraceful coinblatt generation.

Blow it up your ass.

Attached: 1534113356528.jpg (700x481, 255K)

Being exposed to the underbelly of Hollywood is a sobering experience.
Being manipulated into marrying a publicly recognized slut, having to be nice to her mentally unstable tranny former step father, and being called crazy when he exhibited wrong think has him searching for an out.
I remember some article about Kim Kardashian taking over all his affairs if he was deemed mentally unfit.
That's scary shit when your black ass worked to get to the top of the crab bucket.

Attached: 1479518948641.jpg (780x520, 50K)

so mote it be

kanye is a fucking jackass with an overinflated ego who thrives in the lowest common denominator genre of music. the fact that he is "innovative" or a "creative genius" is solely based on his ability to steal from white music, art, and design and repackage it to uncultured niggers. his ego is astronomically high and his actual talent is slightly above your common producer. i find it incredibly sad when people over the age of 14 still solely listen to rap music and never expand their musical palate.

His black ass hasnt done an honest day work in all his fucking life. He was born in a golden fountain and kikes made hin their mascot fast enough.

Don let the poor crazy bastard in a castle make you forget about the castle.

I have his problems, more and am fucking broke. Im not feeling the live of a multimillionarie nigger with depression because he chose a shitty millionarie life.

My bad, shitty doesnt exist for this people. They feel a little under the weather and then create a """""""deep"""" hashtag.

I just have rope for this nepotist motherfuckers.

hollyjues are going to kill him in chicago

check it

you are pretentious as all fuck. I don't listen to rap but it is undeniably an art form just like any other genre of music. his ego is astronomically high because the most common theme of rap is "I'm the best" and he has achieved massive success, so of course he's full of himself. That's why he likes Trump, who is braggadocious and vain but also sincere and authentic.

When you have two neurons tied together and a set of mediocre balls you usually want to kill yourself when you realise that you subversed your country while being bling bling.

I hope he does what he had to do.

not political. you faggot hip hop rap lovers dnt even sage these kinds of threads. fuck u all

Go suck circumcised dick you unbelievable idiot. Go search for coinblatt. And then, stick out that circumcised cock off your mouth and learn a little bit of music. Just look at the great ones. If you are going to suggest that this idiot even invented something you ate so fucking kiked that you better cut your dick already if you havent, moshe.

Rap is a direct insult and a mockery to all that actually good musicians have done along all history.

I cant with gilipollas that praise rap when they live in the same timeline as Bach. Just for naming someone that your castrated brain could recognise.

Fucking sojitos I swear.

Why’s this Spaniard NEET so mad Kanye is happy. Can you imagine being this assblasted over the dude who made Golddigger

I feel you but rap bashing is something we should do. Fucking kikes engrained ot in our culture and it has ruined a few generations.

Here tons of fucking soibois go to the street and start rap battles instead of grabbing a fucking instrument and break your ass to understand what all this shit is about. Its all about instant gratification. Talk like a babbling idiot, i sult someone, brag about hpw youre going to be stupid until you die BAMP youre a musician now brooooo! be wary of the bases you use tho because since you cant even perform a basic drum beat the thi gs you got on the internet may be ©

Buch of dry brains that need to be burnt.

>blah blah blah this thing I dont like is the WOST thing ever!
>now heres an overly involved response using juvenile language about you sucking Jewish cock! Haha!
Too bad you are nobody with a nothing opinion. No one cares about you. In fact, I'm only telling you this because I'm imagining your 20-something face, red and bloated, trying to come back with something. ...and dont cheat using thesaurus dot com, faggot.

I hope I am listening to /cpd/ scanner when he gets shot.
I really miss my comfy /cpd/ Robert Hours threads. I still listen all the time.
youarelistening.to/chicago

Attached: cpd11111 (2).jpg (800x533, 395K)

Can you imagine that someone having an opinion always has to come with some kind of aspergers? Im lying in the bed saying what I think moshe. Even if I was angered, like you projecting, my point still stands.

Also now im sure youre a kike. You divert the information to fixate on how angered you think I am. Thats projection chaim.

Attached: 1534659798869.png (564x635, 191K)

Screencap this. Kanye gets blasted and we all hear the APB. If anything Kanye and Kim have seen France and had their Jewels stolen. Walking into the mouth of the lion if he does this shit.

Attached: 1476340999740.png (446x493, 300K)

Healthy reminder to prepare some tea, smoke a joint and talk with your friends of how shitty rap is. Is relaxing and good for you.

Attached: 1527326991877.gif (200x195, 123K)

i've been thinking about this lately.
if you fight the jews too hard your only refuge is the hood. jewish shapeshifters can't hide among hood niggas.

allying with hoodniggas should be our number one priority in the fight against the international jew.

>the dude who made Golddigger
Golddigger is a good example of black music being re-purposed, recycled, and out right stolen.
I never got the "I'm da greatest" shit rap likes to push.
Like there are people who hold Kendrick Lamarr up on a pedestal but this nigga music sounds the same.

I believe that he can win

Im the supposed butthurt spaniard and I prefer to die by shitting my liver than to consider rap music.

It was. When we werent even human. Now we can make fucking violins and play the versions of the weather in musical form.

And yet MAH DICK NIGGU NIGGU STRONGER FASTER GRUGER its considered more than forgotten anus dry poop.

Pure Weimar if you ask me.

He’d definitely win

RIP Kayne, dying to a stray bullet while buying groceries

There really is nothing wrong with rap (or hiphop, which are different genres )
Kanye is genuinely an innovator pretty decent guy all things consideredMore black rappers and hip hop artists have come out against these same social norms that polopposes than white people in mediaits the same reason why I just don't believe in an ethnostateIn order to get the ideal country that people who want it want you have to do very inhumane eugenics and thought policing might as well let the current situation keep going I think the npc thing thatspread is very concerning in scope and spread fact that4chanso eager to accept it just proves how impressionable Jow Forums is and ultimately what an easy target you as an individual arecombine that npc thing with simulation theoryTheyre great ways to induce nihilism in the kinds of people who browse Jow Forums but also more importantly in people who want to go out and accomplish anything at all in this world, as well as reduce concern for your fellow manI believe there's been a narrative to push to have less and less people actually plan and commit to an action especially if you're genuinely pushing boundaries and poking at what is socially acceptable; further worshipping those few who achieve something as something more than men , causing an evangelical like determinism to infect the minds of the new adult generation ,
>"oh I just don't have the right stuff "
People are further encouraged in a malaise by the movies and shows we watched
Ferris bueller, saved by the bell, the office , workaholics . How many of your peers often subscribe to self deprecating humor?
Another disturbing thing to me is the bloodlust of people all across the spectrum. This will get me even more flack than what I have so far but:
The death of a human isn't something to be celebrated or prayed for
The loss of life is tragic , even if that person is an abuser or a saboteur. You should desire for things to be different upon deathNot celebrating through guttural roars.

By Chicago I am Sure he means Oak Brook Bartlett or Naperville

Not going to read this dribble, fucking learn how the spacebar works, but I get the jist.
You are either a nigger or a brainwashed white boy. Only one of those two would cook up a wall of text that goes into bullshit about nihilism and other bullshit to defend rap music.
I also suggest you seek some type of mental help.

Attached: woahnigga.jpg (188x240, 14K)

$10K?? They'd murder you for a bag of cheetos and two blunts.

2000 character limit . I wasn't defending rap music for most of that either . Your post interests me though .

go suck more nigger cock you fucking faggot good lord
wagner, vivaldi, wittgenstein that's art you piece of unswallowed jism

This poster is a scholar and a gentleman.

Dude you can easily get killed for any amount of anything in chicago. Every dollar and whiter skin tone just increase your odds. Kanye is basically white at this point as far as many blacks are concerned, he is a Republican uncle tom nigger to them and he is moving to a place they will for sure want him dead. Hopefully chicago maybe has some loyalty to a local...

kendrick, in his original ep and lp, talked mad shit to the black community for being a bunch of do nothing niggers. then some jews blew him up and he turned into the very thing he used to be against.

>Never Leaving Again

Ahahhhah. Id like so see Kim K spend a winter in Chicago.

Based hamburgermano giving me hope.

>I wasn't defending rap music for most of that either
>Kanye is genuinely an innovator pretty decent guy all things considered
Someone who samples and uses pop culture references isn't a innovator unless we're talking Weird Al.
And nice guys don't go on tirades about how they are like Jesus and no one can ever be like them despite the fact they a walking rehash of rap.
The rest was some dog shit turning your passive aggressive ire towards the site which isn't the topic at hand.

Play to your audience.
His soul brother/ soul sister act wouldn't sell to the main stream audiences. So of course he sold out to make some money. Happens all the time. Also him putting a light on the short comings of blacks can be a ploy to make money nor does it make him an influential or good music creator.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_RONRqcbY7U

I thought he couldn't go home again?

I think you are creating false assumptions for my motivations and deciding to argue with that instead. I care about rap and Kanye and what people think of rap and Kanye way less than you think I do . I also have nothing against the site or ever insinuated such a thing . In addition I feel no passive aggression . I feel love .

Fuck those shitty artists. I prefer to listen to real music. Music from the good ol' stone age.
[spoiler] I hope you get it son [/spoiler]

no disagreement here, one of my redpilling moments on niggers when i was underageb& was watching kendrick go from 19 year old skater kid trying to escape the nigger community to literally everything else he did after section 80

It is in deed high art. A rap apprentice must spend years picking out matching outfits, and shucking and jiving in the mirror before he is even permitted by the guild to touch a microphone. Things have escalated so quickly, too. In just 4 short decades, the musical compositions have already discovered polyrhythmic fills to signal an impending change in the musical arrangement. At this pace, rap will have exceeded all previous musical achievements in time for the death of the sun. Wakanda forever.

This all depends on where here lives. If he goes to Bronzeville, then he's much more safe than people realize. He might do the West Loop, or Wicker Park, or Bridgeport(shit has changed there massively), or Hyde Park.

>kanye moves to cabrini green
boy it'd be a good headline

Do you even live here?
That shit has been gone for a long while.
Developers have literally been building townhouses near that site since 2007.It's one of the few cases where white people gentrify black neighborhoods in Chicago. Look up Lincoln Yards. They're turning what was Cabrini Green inrto a bunch of condos for white people.

i dont actually my roommate is from chiraq and tells me stories about it from when he was younger but thats fucking hilarious that from everything i've heard of that nigger cesspit it's being turned out like that

They still have some Section 8 and CHA(chicago Housing Authority, so basically the local version of section 8) over there, but it's being overrun by hipsters who bring in restaurants.