What do we do about the obese American problem. There are too many fat people here

What do we do about the obese American problem. There are too many fat people here

Attached: iStock_000004041689_Large.jpg (1000x669, 121K)

introduce communism

Make biofuel of their fat bodies.

build a wall, when they can climb it they're allowed to be citizens

fpbp

Put DNP in the water

Not a good time to start. Today is national burger day.

In what water?

We show pictures of them to poor countries.

boxing club

Fat people are a carbon sequestration mechanism, when they die at 32 inject them deep in to the earth.

This is now a doughnut thread

Attached: o.jpg (1000x1000, 145K)

>being an american
iSHIGGYdiGGY

Attached: 28890404.jpg (849x565, 419K)

>imb4 someone posts a puffy asshole

>implying fat people drink water

Attached: 58d2a879d349f949008b6223-750-563.jpg (750x563, 101K)

Let the Federal Reserve pay Americans who lose more than 100lbs in under a year a small loan of a million dollars.

Kick out all the shitskins. No joke. Theyre the reason people are fat. They make the world so fucking shitty.

People just sit inside and either rot or swell up

How you supposed to stay in shape when your peers shunned you? Better yet, whats the point.

>Fat tax buses/planes/healthcare
>have society start to fat shame again
>offer inexpensive,easy to make and delicious healthy alternatives to people
>have a strict list of stamp approved items

Fucking hell ,don't eat so much and it would already be 50% better.

We need a hitler youth program.

>gotta fast for at least a day before I feel comfortable to eat a single donut
Not gonna lie lads sometimes I miss vidya and junk food but having abs and getting pusy is better

Deporting the wetbacks would go a long way to getting rid of fatties.

Honestly i want to believe in the best of people but after frequenting the /fph/ thread i believe the weak ones should just die and the strong ones will do whatever as a free man hopefully never going back to pigging out or making excuses.
I do believe this is the case for the higher up people as they tend to open up cheap awful foods or dollar stores or basically trash food businesses in some poor or rural american neighbourhoods creating food deserts, they just secretly organise these business to tear down local good businesses with shit cheaper foods to create obesity inevitable and to kill masses of weak people under "health" reasons to control the population/not breed or be diseased but only the dumb weak minded ones.

Attached: 1529679100470.jpg (1200x1200, 762K)