When did you realize Roman Catholic church was a spawn of Satan and a whore of Babylon?

When did you realize Roman Catholic church was a spawn of Satan and a whore of Babylon?

youtu.be/5WkKmU_W8NU

>And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

>And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

> And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Revelation 17:4-6

>And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Revelation 18:4

Attached: benedit.jpg (300x451, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=K25kj2LX5j0&t=551s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Um1tq0wAVfM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_loans_to_the_Holy_See
youtube.com/watch?v=_k2FGclTe4M
forums.catholic.com/t/a-saints-bones/59687
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ORTHODOXY OR DEATH

Attached: 1537026926993.jpg (515x503, 93K)

...if only you knew how bad things realy are...

>First time in catholic church when I was 10.
>Already know 10 commandments because I do not live under a rock
>"I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt not have any strange gods before Me."
>Catholics literally worshiping Mary

Just another cult of death and pedophiles. Literally the eastern part of the same church

m.youtube.com/watch?v=K25kj2LX5j0&t=551s

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Um1tq0wAVfM

I've gone through it. I beat the whore like Martin Luther did. I was saved from Catholicism some time ago.

When I first read Romans.

t. atheist nonOrthodox larper

But please tell more

Roman's 7 is what God send me, through a person, after having suffered through months of "catholic" sainthood.

It isn't sainthood. It's madness

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_loans_to_the_Holy_See

Thank God. Now imagine living in a
75q Catholic country like I do. With almost no protestantism whatsoever.

It was hard. But now they made a powerful enemy in me. So help me God, I will destroy this whore.

Oh Jesus. I never knew. They made a deal with the devil himself

currently there exists no real bible in this world with exception of a few that have it written in their hearts. the great deception is here and the great revealing at the same time. the beast controlls this earth. christianity =/= christianity

jesus is the truth. However, (too) many do not love the truth and as a result they don't know it.

Attached: catempl.png (267x785, 271K)

Redpill me on the Catholic Church please

Attached: 3A790027-4ACE-49DA-8454-C04CD5B40C0D.jpg (1228x1346, 221K)

Around Christmas

Matthew 4:9-10 King James Version (KJV)
>And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
>Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Acts 10:24-48 King James Version (KJV)
>And the morrow after they entered into Caesarea. And Cornelius waited for them, and he had called together his kinsmen and near friends.
>And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him.
>But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man.

Revelation 22:8-9 King James Version (KJV)
>And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
>Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

youtube.com/watch?v=_k2FGclTe4M

Attached: 1537043932004.jpg (450x325, 52K)

>but if anyone teaches a gospel other than this even if he were one of us [apostles] or an angel let him be under divine curse
>"We changed the theology based on being the bishop of rome"

>inb4 "We don't worship her! Only venerate!"

Attached: catholic-rosary.jpg (538x709, 82K)

Attached: jfunk.jpg (1920x2268, 1.44M)

Know a Catholic guy who calls protestants “lazy Catholics”. Gee whiz kid has a Catholic ever opened the Scriptures?

Yeah no I'm not watching your videos of some random priest. If there was a widespread pedo problem in the Orthodox Church I'm sure every kike and cathokike on this board would be spamming it 24/7.

getting baptized in two weeks, faggot

>we pray for Mary and the Saints to pray for us
>God:
Leviticus 19:31 King James Version (KJV)
>Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the Lord your God.

1 Chronicles 10:13-14 King James Version (KJV)
>So Saul died for his transgression which he committed against the Lord, even against the word of the Lord, which he kept not, and also for asking counsel of one that had a familiar spirit, to enquire of it;
>And enquired not of the Lord: therefore he slew him, and turned the kingdom unto David the son of Jesse.

Matthew 24:24 King James Version (KJV)
>For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 King James Version (KJV)
>There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.
>Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
>For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

Ecclesiastes 9:5 King James Version (KJV)
>For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

forums.catholic.com/t/a-saints-bones/59687

Attached: 1526614756275.png (513x586, 344K)

You are either:

1. Going to suffer immensely on this earth, if you have been saved by Jesus, by partaking in sin that is the Eastern orthodox church, thus will share in it's sickness.

2. Burn in hell for following this pagan cult.

Whatever it is, it will be painful.

I'd like to thank every brother. It is not easy to see your whole country in grips of this Cult of Death that is the Roman Catholic Church.

But I will fight it. And I have the resources. Notes have already been made from your posts for propaganda material.

God bless you and thank you all.