HAHAHA POLAND OFFICIALLY PUSSIES

Why did Poland's president let Donald Trump rub his weiner on POLAND'S FACE for 45 minutes?

>put USA military base in Poland
>and pay USA yearly to protect poland from russia
>also economic tariffs and sanctions for Poland and European Union
>reduced US military presence in the wealthy countries surrounding poland
>reduced USA trade cooperation for countries bending over for China and EU
>called Poland a poor and developing country on the world stage
>hurr durr poland doesnt have niggers and muslims
>not after USA invade poland's asshole

youtu.be/7HloXY1eDjc

POLAND WEAK

Attached: IMG_2133.png (1280x800, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7HloXY1eDjc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>This is what the world looks like to a progressive trannylover

despite the hate poland gets, i honestly respect their desire to keep non-whites out of their country (or anyone not polish for that matter).

Oh nooooo
Poolan is stronk, poolan' is Nr!1!1

Even most of poolan' is on a stolen clay?
How does spic murica sound to you now?

>keep non-whites by allied to a country infested with those non-whites and controlled by kikes who forced other country to accept those non-whites

Sure, Poland will be white ethnostate for eternity

meant to

yeah, their desire, but letting the us military in like that? come on. US is going to enrich the fuck out of Poland. What are they thinking? A US base is just a trojan horse

Why would you not respect that? Such a weirdly formulated statement.

Do you disrespect all other nations desire to keep non-whites out?

so did (((duda))) get trump to remove visas for poles or he just went to keep making a fool of himself and sell out poland to jews even more?

>fagflag

Attached: 0tf2.jpg (280x185, 49K)

Inb4 rape sprees by soldiers of color ala japan

Go home polak

This is another IDF shill thread. Remember to always sage and ignore.

Sage

They are inviting Filipinos now

We should have let Japan keep China, just as we should have let Germany keep Russia. Holy fuck, what a world we could have now.
Feels bad, man, and RIP my ancestors, who inadvertently fought for the wrong side.

Attached: 1375.jpg (900x684, 207K)

Sage hasn't done anything for years but reveal the user as a newfag, newfag. Lurk moar, faggot.

Oh look, the mentally ill Paki is back

This, military base will be form of political pressure, eg. you don't do what we want we're withdrawing from Poland etc.

But from Poland perspective it needs a 100% ensurement of security and independence based on the former alliances that turned out to be foolish and costed Poland millions of lives and 60 years of development.

He's not Paki, he's scotish autist with no life whatsoever. I pity him. UK is just a dreadful country with no future and all what he do is Ctrl+F "Poland" and then write the same spew usually with characteristic (((Polak))) thing.

I wish him painful death. Brits are such vile untermenschen, I wish them the worst

It's like he's fucking spastic or something, I swear. I'm pretty sure it's a result of the inbreeding.
"Ya know, Jimbo, pretty much 0% of white people are inbred, unlike browner people like Pakistanis, which go up to 70%. Now ain't that just quackin' crazy?"

Attached: 1533166575193.jpg (480x466, 63K)

More and more we see that Stalin mistake was being to nice to Polacks. I hope many American-nigger soldiers rape Polack girls and when Trump The Cuck is gone Poland will be under all-out media, financial and political assault to force it to accept faggot parades, feminism and NIGGERS.

>protect poland from russia
That's all that matters.
The EU is too pussified to rely on. This move could be the only thing stopping Russia from moving forward.

PS - "Fort Trump" it's like a whore paying her client to fuck her in ass and leave a permanent jizz stain on her face because she is proud of it. Despicable Poland

Russia needs Poland (and Baltics) like it needs Ebola. The move is all about containing the last nation that can stop the Jew World Order.

>(((hate)))
Fucking newfags I swear

He means from the EU you fucking muck farmer.

Tough talk coming from an ultra pozed irrelevant country

No he means from shills on Jow Forums
Why the fuck he would say "despite"?

>This, military base will be form of political pressure, eg. you don't do what we want we're withdrawing from Poland etc

and this is what i dont understand about the whole thing. Poland has to know that trump wont be in office forever and the next US President will be a liberal who shills for the EU, hollywood, Germany, the WTO and immigration proponents.

Poland, with a brand new US military base, is going to get its asshole stretched out from here to the moon by immigrants

The fuck is with all of the poland hate today?

lel. The only reason Britain didn't outright colonise you was because you were a resource-poor Second World country, same as now. You got a taste of British technology during the Peninsular War, and then promptly forgot everything, which is inexcusable, and pretty much India-tier. Stand up.

Attached: 159.jpg (370x500, 39K)

>its another faggot pretending to be cool by posting an image of a statue of a fictional dude thats way hotter than he is irl

lol i bet your fat, faggot

Yeah, you better stfu now my little nigger and go kill that russkie for a nickel

Attached: FOAT.jpg (137x139, 11K)

Shills have their shilling patterns, now it is anti-Poland posting phase. You can see literally the same threads posted several times a day.

Dont talk to your betters like that.

Poland's president just got talked to like a child by Big Don while ensuring a ransacking of Poland's economy, natural resources and sovereignty by the USA and Israel

youtu.be/7HloXY1eDjc

But they want 100% ensurement of security (that will help with business too as there will be less political threat to Poland) and for every government Poland is kind of important to keep good relations because of the geopolitic location, so even if US was taken over by the extreme liberals I don't think that would actually be the case.

I have very mixed feelings about that. At first it's stability is good for Poland on the other hand it is a military occupation we pay for and that might be used for political pressure....