How can we redpill James Woods on the jews?

Attached: Untitled.png (636x671, 420K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=20&v=w42xrPAG08I
youtube.com/watch?v=l0lzZvCNkJw&app=desktop
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=BtB-u7Zi2aM
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wait until trump declassifies the text messages of the kikes in the FBI talking about israeli assassins.

I think it'll just be ignored tbqh. Just like how everyone ignores the amount of kikes working against Trump already.

The boomer shouts bigot as he strikes you.

but he's so close to fully red pilled. Why cant he see the JQ?

send him this video, see what he makes of it
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=20&v=w42xrPAG08I

You can't take the virtue signalling out of the boomer.

He's from Hollywood. You honestly don't think he knows?

Controlled opposition is a thing my friend

The will just be thought of as white

Attached: we solved it.png (860x2073, 483K)

>support our troops!
>wars for Israel are so based
>I tried to warn you goy about those evil muzzle terrorists just b4 9/11...
youtube.com/watch?v=l0lzZvCNkJw&app=desktop

Attached: greater-israel-project-yinon-plan-19821.png (652x572, 576K)

*they

Redpill him on all of this:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

I have unironic desire to murder every single Trump voter, before those idiots realize what kind of grave mistake they did putting that zionist faggot into the White House.

Back in Bushy era, sure Cheney and Rumsfeld were the actual presidents...but this shit with this Neocon Don...it's abhorrent. And the stupidity from his minion faggots, these idiots, willfully ignorant about their "based president"...disgusting

> fuck off shariablue shill, Trump's pissing off da libruls that's good enough for me

Die in a fire.

Attached: peterstein-faggot.png (609x677, 311K)

>Croatia
Nigger nobody cares what you think about anything

James is cool, but he’s still a boomer, which means he’s hopelessly bluepilled on the JQ.

You literally can't..especially not the boomers that have experience with the rare nondemonic jews. Same with gen-x and based blaqs..they can't help themselves.

He's a boomer, good luck.

youtube.com/watch?v=BtB-u7Zi2aM

Attached: 1516484379385.jpg (882x1080, 117K)

like trump and his superiors don't care what his voters, the poor suckers, think?

Attached: 1506639892132.jpg (609x960, 62K)

>Bush and Cheney
nice bait, faggot.

I'm a turk rapebaby, but I wish I was a circumcised ZOG slave indoctrinated jewmerican.

Attached: whiter-than-u-achmed.jpg (1081x1636, 171K)

You're too meta for a jew. They just wanna live their life under the "forever triggering da libruls" GODEMPERORTRUMP magaman. What a legend, savior of the white race, plus he has the Tesla's secrets and a PLVS VLTRA written on his tiles so basically BASED. Six more years! Two scoops, two genders, and so on, get it, tee-hee!

Let's remember a bit, the 2 years of based maganess...let's remember his DRAIN SWAMP efforts.

Fired by Trump;
> Michael Flynn
> James Comey
> Sally Yates
> Sean Spicer
> Anthony Scaramucci
> Reince Priebus
> Sebastian Gorka
> Steve Bannon
> Tom Price
> Janet Yellen

But not Jeff Sessions. KEK.

Trump promises delivered:
> made Jerusalem the kike capital

- Promises broken:
> everything that's not pro jew or pro zionist
> Syria war (now trying desperately to stage ANOTHER chem attack)
> executive action on big tech (tweeted a couple of times, but did nothing about it)
> "the wall" (tweeted 4589476 times, nothing's gonna happen)
> immigration - can't stop it despite being president, nobody listens to him

His buddies Mike Pompeo, John Bolton and Rudy Giuliani are on record supporting People's Mujahedin of Iran known as Mojahedin-e Khalq aka MEK

So Jewmerica is forced by their masters in Jerusalem to fund;
> ISIS
> Al Qaeda
> Syrian (((rebels)))
> Libyan warlords
and now
> Mojahedin-e Khalq

Trump's Washington buddies like Mnuchin, Pompeo, Nikki Haley - all Soros puppets.

#AMERICA1st

Attached: el-maga-goblino-americano.jpg (382x330, 37K)

>wider-than-u-achmed

Ever notice how "our guys" like James Woods, Jordan Peterson etc. are always redpilled up until the JQ is brought up, and then they turn into good goys? Controlled opposition. Every alt-right celeb is controlled opp. Don't give them attention or credibility.

Give him Mel Gibson’s number

He knows all about the Jews because he had to suck plenty of Jewish cocks to make it big in showbusiness.

>Jordan Peterson etc. are always redpilled up until the JQ is brought up

Get a load of this jewmerican circumcised goy. First off all, in your decrepit yet unavoidable desire to brand everything - putting the "red pilled" label on anyone that speaks one degree off the CNN narrative is retarded. Yeah, it's the current year, if you're not actively addressing the kike questions you are not redpilled, you are a faggot.

Also, inb4 some magafag storms in with

>B-but he brings in the normies

False. First, he actively encourages and teaches not to move further to the right and become a "radical". He espouses "reasonable leftism" instead of ethnic preference or nationalism. And finally, he advocates both for multiculturalism, but also a "post nationalist state" (Justin Trudeau is based and reppilled according to magafags?).

They are merely finding their way around the wall that Peterson has erected to prevent them from looking into Nationalism, as a solution to the problem his ideology created in the first place.

TL:DR only a fat dumb circumcised fatherless degen americano mutt can unironically support Peterstein.

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (513x376, 379K)

Why are Europeans always autistic retards

Ignore this faggot shill and look up the video in his pic.
Who the fuck traveled back in time and animated a short about Sargon?

Attached: BigBoySuit.png (722x518, 863K)

What a degenerate...can't wait till they start hunting down you "white" jewmericans, I would personally join the JWO to exterminate you disgusting dumb fucks.

Attached: goys.png (999x714, 187K)

He works in Hollywood, he is absolutely red-pilled on the jews but this is off limits for obvious reasons. He’s simply highlighting liberals as jew haters for criticizing Israel because this brings attention to the issue. It also wins him jew points to counteract his to his conservativism and keep himself employed. Plus it makes fun of liberals even if they’re doing something I agree with. I don’t agree with their “principles” that led them here.

Don't do this retard. His life will be ruined like Patrick Little and Paul Nehlen. KEEP THE BOOMERS AWAY FROM CULTURE OF CRITIQUE AT COSTS

Dude trump is cyrus and is going to enable israel to complete the third temple... This is all a big show for the goyim.

>Trump is Cyrus
>we are God's chosen
Holy fuck you will literally think that Trump is on Israel's side until you get you draft papers for the IDF and you watch your friends die when the arabs invade. Holy shit you idiots are so fucked.

Attached: 1531923536813.jpg (549x435, 35K)

I think he said previously that he was aware that there were lots of jews in high places, but doesn't see the issue with it. Something along the lines of "they're smart and work hard, no conspiracy here"

What's this kikery?

Send him a link to the Culture of Critique and the Curse of Canaan. If he doesn't pursue and reflect than I'm sorry, but he's probably controlled opposition. But if he does pursue it and read it? Hoo boy!
>disgunnabegud.gif

>but he's so close to fully red pilled. Why cant he see the JQ?
I asked myself this question. I was following him, but then he posted something about supporting Israel and that he was a supporter of Zionism. I stopped reading his Tweets. My only answer is some kind of compartmentalization or cognitive dissonance.

>He's from Hollywood. You honestly don't think he knows?
Marlon Brando knew and complained about it. Mel Gibson knows. There's really no reason for this asshole not to be red pilled on Jews, either.

>call trump a neocon
>won't call the bush's neocons
but you are a shill you faggot

This year's Emmy awards. And no, that pic is not hyperbole.

He literally was devils advocate for hercules. Doesnt make him a devil but a jew walks the fine line between pagan christian and hypocrite (old roman word for actor)

>hypocrite (old roman word for actor)
almonds activated

And I bet they were surprised this shit had the lowest ratings of all time for Emmys and has been dropping each and every year.

This is a warning from the future.
>if we do not unite against the satanic A.I Beast grid system
Then we have a DARK FUTURE ahead

youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E

Relax and enjoy

>unite against the VILE PEOPLE NOW

Attached: 1537063815885.png (643x482, 312K)