Needles in apples, bananas as strawberry contamination scare spreads to six states

>THE West Australian government has followed Queensland in offering a $100,000 reward for information on the strawberry tampering epidemic, as NSW police investigate the discovery of needles in an apple and banana.
>Needles in apples, bananas as strawberry contamination scare spreads to six states

This is what happens, when you let backpackers work in the farms and make them do a mandatory 80 days to be able to stay in australia (on a 2-3 year visa), most hold grudges, and the rest don't give a fuck about the produce or the half a billion dollar industry that is getting shot down. First our farmers were hit with a drought, and other problems such as animals dying. And now no one is buying the fruit produce.

news.com.au/lifestyle/food/food-warnings/strawberry-contamination-scare-spreads-to-six-states/news-story/d73917532caa75e68eafdd874cec7694

Attached: b729dc4bade1cf5270f81a9979c1d7a9.jpg (650x487, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

backpackerjobboard.com.au/jobs/farm-work/
thebyte.com.au/latest-backpacker-stats-from-tra/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, this is what happens when you turn a prison into a country

>Backpackers.
Erm no.
They couldn't organise a blowjob in a brothel.
This is either organised or copycats.

>can't even spell cuntry.
fag

>Erm no.

Yes it is, you autistic dumb cunt, back-backers are the ones collecting and picking a lot of the mentioned fruit for the visa. Farmers themselves would not do it and risk having to destroy tons of their own produce.

You are probably a backpacker yourself, fucking imbecile cunt.

>Yes it is, you autistic dumb cunt,
I bet you work for the Queensland police force you completely spastic cunt.

I hope you get your head stomped on out in the street by some crazed up meth addict, you piece of shit. Better yet, get raped by a gang of Africans you back packing needle peddling cunt.

Hahahahaha it's maoris. Get fucked cunts

>Australian government
>spread to six states
>states

Y'all niqqas have states?

>not having 1 drone PER CROP watching from a mile above that instantly drops a hellfire missile that erases the entire farm when your micro-chipped fruit is tampered with

I honestly thought you bros were on top of this

Attached: 1536168178709.png (1286x996, 181K)

What kind of motive would a back packer have to this?

>I hope you get your head stomped on out in the street by some crazed up meth addict, you piece of shit. Better yet, get raped by a gang of Africans you back packing needle peddling cunt.

Well aren't you just a fluffy little ray of sunshine. Why is it that when you think of Africans you think of erect penises and anuses with blunt force trauma?

none he's just a Butt mad chink trying to shill and sabotage the nations fruit industry so his bosses in the CCP can steal the productive farms for cheap.

They just brought in metal detectors at the farms, because even the farmers believe it's the backpackers doing it, so every fruit going out is now being scanned for needles and other objects.

Read the OP, idiot.

KYS backpacker scum.

Attached: 1531805233840.jpg (1181x1679, 1.41M)

ban assault needles

Why the fuck are people putting needles into fruit?
What's their end-game?

Attached: wtfbird.jpg (960x1280, 165K)

I can chew on needles, whats the big deal

>half a billion dollar
Is that a lot? lol. Hint: It's not.
btw, The immigration laws suck so bad for people trying to retire to NZ that country deserves this. Fuck em. But sure. Kiwis can preach to the rest of the world like Jews about unchecked open and free immigration cause it doens't effect them. Fuck you upside down fuckwits.

>5 Strawberry farms involved.
>1 Watermelon famr
>1 Apple farm
>1 Banana farm

>Its a backpacker.

The more you talk the more certain I am you work for Queensland Police, no one else could be this stupid.

KYS backpacker scum, i cannot wait until your visa runs off and you get the fuck out of my beautiful country.

We need to start writing letters to the politicians, to do something about the backpackers and the farms.

backpackerjobboard.com.au/jobs/farm-work/

They are untrustworthy.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x1000, 66K)

What the fuck are you talking about with "back packers" picking fruit? Who are these people, why are they picking fruit, and why do you hate them?

Backpackers who come into the country, one way for anyone who comes here to get on a VISA is by doing mandatory 80 days of farm work (Lots and lots and lots of Brits do it). People should know, those that do farm work do drugs over there, get drunk all the fucking time, and work drunk.

Attached: 230px-Urban_backpacking.jpg (230x277, 27K)

based
I've never understood why they're exempted from minimum wage laws
>muh $2/kg bananas
is not an argument

Well that's just uncalled for.
Maybe I'll just stay here, I like downtown Sydney it's like living in Seoul.
It's in Sydney you really get to see real needles in fruit, watching bisexual Korean men fucking homosexuals up the ass in public in Oxford Street.
Such a beautiful country.

this

what do these back-packing hooligans get out of putting sharp objects into fruit?
how does it benefit them in any way whatsoever?

>Not working drunk

sign me up

Uhh what

Attached: Putin.jpg (1200x800, 73K)

I hope you eat one of your own fruits you stuck a needle into.

Attached: db6a0f776563a89336c74534b709aa16.jpg (650x488, 68K)

Fuck I hate Germans, when will they fucking finally die off, they come here hate their existence and try to spread that self hatred to everyone they meet

Attached: IMG_2124.png (380x349, 71K)

>They couldn't organise a blowjob in a brothel.
Just like the slaves of America, that's exactly what they want you to think. In truth, whenever the cotton field catches fire, or the owner of the plantation is poisoned, it's not cause their dumb, but because they're unbeknownst to all, sneaky little fucks

Absolutely nothing.
Plus the backpackers that can do working holidays are from a majority white countries and Canada.
The only Asian nations that can do it I think are Japan and South Korea.

This photo you attached is of Cambodians.
Australia's Mexicans.
(((job hire))) firms bring in Cambodian workers en masse, pay them absolute shit for us but a good wage for them and fly them back.
These Cambodian's have no vested interests in sabotaging a good income stream either, plus the (((labour hire))) groups that own them are very sketchy and would most likely physically punish them for spiking any product.

This whole thing is most likely some fucking lunatic in distribution or a chinese plot to steal farms.

but if they get absolutely nothing out of it then why do it?
do they find it funny or something?
i mean, why go through the trouble of sticking a needle in

>inb4 needles test positive for HIV

Resentment is a powerful driving force behind mischief

kill whitey

I've sent this thread to the cops by the way, emailing them, linking each one of your posts, and archived the thread so they can see and investigate (obtain IP's if need be).

thebyte.com.au/latest-backpacker-stats-from-tra/

Indeed, also;

>Backpacker total numbers are 606,000

Add in the mandatory farm work.

Attached: 6-600x422.jpg (600x422, 75K)

>mfw people support more government aid, aka taxpayer's money, given to farmers

Fuck off.
>b-but the farmers
Go buy strawberries then. Fuck this shit.

Attached: HomerTab.jpg (275x206, 18K)

>states
>australia

Pick one

The Chinks will be behind this.
They've already been caught selling literal poison berries before a few years back.

They got around it by buying out a lot of mainland berry farms and using these farms as outlets to continue selling their hepatitis ridden berries mixed in as local produce.
The only berries safe to eat in Australia are from Tasmania.
The Chinks are trying to buy all the farms on the mainland and this whole thing reeks of Chinese interests.

so do they just want to spite their employers and tarnish their brand?

this was one of the things i was thinking - what if they've been putting infectious needles into fruit

>I've sent this thread to the cops by the way, emailing them, linking each one of your posts, and archived the thread so they can see and investigate (obtain IP's if need be).

So fucking what you delusion cunt?

do people really eat these fruits without their mom cutting them into bite sized pieces and serving it on a plate?

Yeah i'm starting to think the same

>so do they just want to spite their employers and tarnish their brand?

This is what happens, when you let backpackers work in the farms and make them do a mandatory 80 days to be able to stay in australia (on a 2-3 year visa), most hold grudges. Also add in that the workers over there, literally get drunk everyday and do drugs.

Most likely Brits are doing the needles.

The suspicious will perish, you.

I was talking to a girl in my class the other day who did tomato picking in Australia and said it was hell. She was a backpacker.

Who are the backpackers? Are they migrants?

Also, this is Australia, are we positively sure that the strawberries haven’t taken after the local flora/fauna and evolved elaborate new defenses?

Oh fuck off. It's not backpackers.
Backpackers are basically what we call people on working holidays.

they have a big space on their hellscape island and they had a choice: divide it up into provinces(like Canada) or states(like USA).

they chose the only real option

>Oh fuck off. It's not backpackers.

Yes it is, i see nothing but backpackers countering the argument.h

Are these fruits only being distributed to one company or is it several?

six brands affected, all brands where they have backpackers working for the visa.

She probably had to suck a farmers cock. It happens. Op probably did too.

The Chinks desperately want our farms, now when we say they can't have them stuff like this starts happening. Interesting coincidence.

You're reporting someone you got into an argument with online to the police? What a pathetic little faggot. Enjoy being laughed at.

>Speak of the devil and he doth appear

Oh look, a needle infested fruit

That faggot, is very argumentative and countering anything said about backpackers and diverting it into the Asians. When even the farmers themselves, think it's t he backpackers hence why they just brought in metal detectors at these places.

Shit cunts suspicious, hopefully the cops check up his history.

nice

I bet it's a Chink or a Muzzie.

Attached: needley strawberry.jpg (500x625, 45K)

This will be happening somewhere in the distribution chain. Maybe a transport hub.
Its so incredibly unlikely this is happening at the farms because of retail sales scope.
Take Apples for example they are usually 9-12 months old before sale due to extensive refrigeration.
So bananas and strawberries which can't be refrigerated for extended time are getting needled the same time as apples?
The maths does't make sense. It also utterly destroys fuckwit OP's backpacker argument

If any of that was true, metal detectors wouldn't have been installed at the farms hosting these parasite backpackers ;) Good try, next time.

>be filthy Chink
>Aussies not buying Chinky berries any more since your own produce that was literally grown in human shit was giving them Hepatitis.
>"Ohhhh no, How do we fixu this shit Chang?"
>"I know Wang, we stiku neeedu in strawberru"
And this the filthy Chinks set about sabotaging our food security.

You do realise farmers would have to put in place metal detectors if Coles, Woolworths or their own insurance demand they do?

>imagine your mouth being stabbed by needles when eating your (((doctor)) reppelant
Fuck you Australia, this is the reason I always slice all the fruits before eating them.

underrated

Yeah, because wasting money and depriving people of their rights isn't exactly what Australian Government does.

>implying this is what happened

Nice excuses, seems you are somewhat experienced in destroying stock.

The states were were separate colonies that federated in 1901 to become Australia.

Eating fruit makes you a fat cunt. I thought you Nips were smart?

>organise
It all started as one rouge employee who knew they were getting fired, it wasn't until massive amounts of reporting that fruits from other sources started showing up.
Honestly, metal detector/xray scanning or selling pre-sliced strawberries is the way to go here.

The media really fucked up here too, perhaps they didn't predict the fallout, but what should have happened is silently pulling all stock, and news saying that processing equipment has failed and that everyone should cut up their fruit and check for fragments.

I know our media/gov's capable of this, I have friends of friends from a federal department that doesn't have a name that's handled the media reporting of countless national security events in the past, and it's amazing how willing every single TV channel and newspaper is to bend the narrative perfectly, under direction, to minimise fallout.
That hasn't happened at all here, and thousands of pissed off backpackers are going "Fuck it, I'll never get caught, fuck 'em"

Well unlike some people in Australia who spent their years hanging of the business end of a meth pipe, I like many here had a job at one of the supermarket chains in the grocery department as a teenager. The numbers simply show this can't be happening on farms. I'm sorry this upsets you Chang.

>metal detectors

How will this help if they change their tactics and use wooden/plastic pins?

...Doesn't every country?
We've got half a dozen states and two territories, it's not like the US where each state is essentially under its own rule but with an agreement that everyone in the US can freely travel between them, it's more that every state takes federal law and implements it how they wish, and changes some stuff here and there.

>Get forced to take a job while on welfare
>I paid for you all along, and your fat hideous mother while she sat on her ass
>You decide to go AWOL and fight back and start sticking needles in the fruits

Sounds about right, britcuck.

T. Chang
Yeah, it's definitely white people doing this kek

Fresh apples aren't sold in Australian supermarkets.
Like Oranges they are virtually all from the previous season harvest.
That means in the case of apples the needles must've been put into fruit 12 months prior, which is another cycle of back packer workers.
It can't of happened on farms, its copycats in distribution or possibly even retail.

Backpackers over here like the brits, i would not consider white. They are all useless sacks of shit;

>All take bartender jobs because they are fucking useless
>All smoke drugs / cigarettes
>All are alcoholic and drink everyday

They are as bad as niggers.

The fact that multiple stores have produce with needles that all tracked back to one farm tells me at very least the strawberries (the originals) weren't done at the store, but probably distribution.
Since then, who knows, distribution or store.

>It can't of happened on farms

.t says the needle peddler

Fuck off chink. You're getting the fucking rope.

I'm betting almost all these cases are copycat and fake. I work in a lab that tests meat and we get hoaxes like this all the time. We genetically test meat and many companies now send a tiny sample of meat, like the size of pea, of every cow they slaughter. We test the piece of meat the person says they found X in and 9 time out of 10 the piece of meat isn't even a match to a cow from that company.

Yes. I agree too the media fucked this up, but even that could've been deliberate. The media in this country has more than one paying master. Fucking shitfest either way.

No this is what happens when you don't have metal detectors on your processing lines, I mean it is BASIC FUCKING TECHNOLOGY

Attached: 1475019700052.png (250x241, 72K)

>backpackers
why dont you just be honest for once wog.
Its foreign immigrant illegal workers.

>six states so far with needles in fruit
>get concerned
>look to see the states
>"West Australian government etc etc etc..."

Australia has states?

I firmly believe the modern food industry is just a room of competitors incessantly flinging shit at each other until something sticks hard so they can buy the weakened competitor cheap or remove them entirely.
Modern food business is politics right to its core.

hes lying. They refuse to hire Australians and backpackers they hire foreign slave labour who are either illegally in the country or immigrants.

Run all fruit though strong magnets and metal detectors then once on the store floor have surveillance and cameras.

It was da joos

yes american

>Modern food business is politics right to its core
This is very true. We have lots of companies who pay for us to analyze their stuff, then they fail our quality standards and they get fucking pissed. They jsut want to pay us to give them a stamp of approval they can put on their package. They don't want to actually be tested and they don't care about any real level of quality.

I bet the chinese are behind this trying to save face for their humiliating contamination scares. So they are sabotaging the Australian economy and western economy by ruining consumer confideance in the "capitalist" system.

Remember when you support leftwing politics this is what level of scumbuggery you support.

Enjoy never having safe food just because you wanted nice friendly immigrants and cucked to the chinese.

This.

Non Australians also have to be aware that many Market Gardens in Australia are legit Italian organised crime owned. They have no issue using south east asian slaves, and magically never get raided by Immigration Compliance

The plants are evolving fuck, someone call marky mark.

They have literally come out on tv and said whites dont get a job in these sectors.
All those "meth" towns are because Australians are not hired while they sidestepping local job advertising and go straight to illegals.
They came out and stated this is a fact on tv in their eagerness to gloat over destroying White working class job oppertunities.

The sad part is, things like White Australia Policy were put in place to prevent shit like this happening. BUT DAT RACIS

Attached: rena01.gif (400x225, 150K)

Isn't this the Chinks?

Guy's it's nothing.

Machine injectors probably failed and left the needles inside while injecting very nutrient dense water.

Was probably a machining fault and everything should get back to normal.

>Be chink
>Go to Australia Country towns
>Take all jobs illegally
>Destroy local economy
>Flood with Chink made meth
>Repeat.

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Attached: Painintheguts.png (671x687, 141K)

monsanto