How quickly we forget how vulnerable we are

How crippling would an attack on the Microsoft industry be? Who has their back?

Attached: spredcheek&liftsak.jpg (1320x930, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a warning from the future.
>if we do not unite against the satanic A.I Beast grid system
Then we have a DARK FUTURE ahead

youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E

Relax and enjoy

>unite against the VILE PEOPLE NOW

Attached: received_2188430537865186.jpg (259x194, 18K)

They control 30% of the hosting in the Western countries via Azure cloud. That is Linux based mostly.

This, along with (((Bezos))) AWS seems really monopolized and new.

microshit security is warm swiss cheese.

If you want secure, use open source GNU/Linux distro.... Jow Forums knows their shit about which distros are close to bulletproof.

Or, use the GNU license to build your own distro.

Microshaft is only good for games, which they acquired a market lock on because of the crafty direct x "Near monopoly on drivers" bullshit they came out with in the mid 90's.

But now, with GNU/Linux wine compatibility programs, and multiplatform STEAM, even that's going by the wayside.

I have windows 7, and I only use it for 3 different games, and I keep that motherfucker as isolated as possible.

Doesn't matter anymore. Most normies use the cloud even though they don't know they do. You can get a new iPad for like 300 bucks that arithmetically outperformes the laptop of the same price while it has 3 times the battery life too. HD screen for Netflix, pencil to draw on it, you can get a keyboard and type in an office suite while never losing your documents ever. If it freezes really bad you can wipe it completely in 2 minutes and it works again. After 5G is adopted all laptops and desktops will be dead like video tapes and vinyl.

Thanks for the advice user. I've always been a bit concerned that most office's run Microshit. Even retail for that matter. The POS will be Windows, but the pinpad will be penguin-based. Makes you think...

How crippling would an attack BY microsoft be?
Who has our backs?

Attached: IRobot.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

>hey guys dont use ms warez cuz with linux yoo canz reads the kernel kode and tinker with ur system preferences folder in peace
>huuurrrrr ur .rccondig files keep u safe frum script kiddies

The only Linux normies will use is their phones, smart tv, or consoles. Regular software developers either get a MacBook or a business class ultrabook and put Debian stable on it.

>Script kiddies

Attached: 1536534068586.gif (531x354, 3.6M)

maybe for personal use but tablets are shit in enterprise gyppo

Enterprise Windows ltsb gets automated cloud saving and up to 1 terabyte per station. And Azure is Linux.

Advice taken, quickly dismissed.
Linux is for faggots.

Attached: d6sf8JI.jpg (220x391, 17K)

you speak as if mac is actually capable of being anything more than just an overblown slot machine.

Attached: ffsanon.jpg (1920x1080, 82K)

BSD has horrible driver support and is prone to kill ssd's.

then what do you recommend?and if you say apple then you are confirmed for a dumb faggot.

I was speaking to 27"tablets not beingsuitable for business applications but that too sure

You have your opinion. This and that is shit, but the retards still buy it. The fact they buy it just like fast food means that is what they want.

Fuck no, windows with all its faults is still superior, its hard for contrarian faggots on the internet to take, but its just how it is.

i personally think XP was the golden age.then vista was a sign of the endtimes kek.i heard they might make 10 a subscription based OS but i am not sure about the validity.

Sometimes I think those cables that connect you to the rest of the world was a mistake.

Attached: 1536971518899.png (221x320, 114K)

Am I the only one who has never had problems with Microsoft products? Hotmail, Windows, Office, Azure, Xbox. The only times they fucked up was with Windows 8 and killing Skype but besides that, never had an issue and the customer support used to give me free XBL.

>Linux is for faggots.

You aren't allowed to view microsoft code to see if it has backdoors.

GNU/Linux, on the other hand, is ALL open source, and constantly poured over by a small army of nerds with a passion for coding, and a hatred of proprietary software.

Go to bed bill ur drunk

Wait there are SnapDragon CPU for laptop already if you are so attached to the form. Some run a special type of Windows 10 that has an app store like iOS and you can only install from that. Everything is backed up on the cloud all the the time. This will be a thing in a few years just because out of the laziness of people.

>Hotmail

that shits laughable... my emails keep getting deleted.

wtf do you care about back doors?are you some ub3rl33thax0r faggot?besides the writing is on the wall for that shit.dell/pentium products all have that shit hardwired into them that feeds info to the alphabet soup ie nsa and the like.god only knows who else.

Only Debian stable and CentOS is good for daily use and even those have security issues. You are practically forced to run them in complete VM on a desktop like Qubes OS to not get hacked remotely and your work stolen.

>linux fags BTFO
This is why you don't use open source.

And by every intelligence organization and black hat group on the planet who don''t alert anyone to vulnerabilities but use them for as long as they're able.
Just like they do with closed source software, but it's much easier.

It's the illusion of security through your lack of knowledge and acceptance that everything is above board (it isn't)

It isnt just form its practicality
The form function of tablets dont lend to desk specifically office work employment
Led alone ventilation issues with higher processing demands as in engineer or graphic design softwar
I dont see desktops ever going out for this reaspn and also because having the display as a peripheral versus a more prone to wear touch
The form factor will just get increasingly smaller

so much /thread on this

I mean it is better in terms of it having microsoft in your shit
The pinging home on 10is ridiculous and theyre pretty brazen about it now top
That being said nothing will ever be truly secure from chipset up

Yes for AutoCAD you need a GPU. But what if AI will replace some of the engineers?
In the good old golden days the architect drew something. 2 structural engineers filled it up with steel, concrete, bricks. 4 engineers did the installations. 1 guy did the calculation of materials' costs. There were an additional 5 people who were making the drawings in multiple scales and copies.
Those 12 people are 3 these days.

Fucking DDOS....

Even the cheapest routers have a protection for that. Just enable it in the settings.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack

I think we are dealing with a botnet....

Except Linus Torvalds stepped down from managing the Linux kernel and is seemingly handing it over to SJWs

Microsoft is nothing compared to Alphabet and their likes. 1000 times more power than Microsoft in the 90s that was hit with anti trusts. Facebook and Google control the actual medium of discussion in our countries and the politicians and senators are all bought and paid for. These companies have back-room handshake agreements with Jewish lobbyist groups like AIPAC that cannot be criticised at all without breaking laws.

Every last one of these companies should be hit with anti-trusts.

>Except Linus Torvalds stepped down from managing the Linux kernel and is seemingly handing it over to SJWs

did they threaten his family or something?

pretty sure that was only for enterprise editions

Attached: what.jpg (950x808, 135K)

>Facebook and Google control the actual medium of discussion in our countries and the politicians and senators are all bought and paid for.

anyone else getting some strange latency issues with page refresh?

seems to keep getting stuck on idbhsgy.com

I mean yeah in the long term it will go dodo and it will all be unibody touch with hal from 2001 and shit but in the next 20 years desktops will remain for any intensive office work
True on the numbers dropping tho
Fucking hate the push for tabs as it stands as theyre crap compared to a usff and a 100$ monitor
Failing ports shit processors overheating bricks all the time

And here come the slide threads.

Win7 is end of life, I have a feeling some black hats have something horrible planned.

Have a good backup facility.

That is a finfet problem. Supposedly gateway all around and using different materials for the CPU will fix it and get your transistor down to 3nm using ectremely low voltage. There will be full 3d waffles too.

I'm not sure if anyone knows why. There has been speculation that his SJW daughter is influencing him to be "more accepting".

>I'm not sure if anyone knows why. There has been speculation that his SJW daughter is influencing him to be "more accepting".

Ah, the ol' emotional leverage ploy....

That's a common tactic of the jews.

Google and Amazon wants to take over. They and Redhat are already among the top supporters.

It's so true. Linux is the only place to go after Windows 7 since the intrusion became so real with Windows 10.

I'm glad they're finally dying.

If they can get enough people to switch over new development of new software will all be made for Linux and you won't have to use their distribution.

It works out better for everybody you have a Google or Amazon Super user-friendly version of Linux and then slackware for everybody else.

Okay communist ching chong, 2 cents have been deposited

monopoly practices, huh?

Sounds like a lawsuiting.

Anybody can make their own Linux distribution. However if they make it closed Source then you will have a possible lawsuit. But it would be really good for a Linux because those companies could make something easy to use for idiots.

Slackware is dead. Maybe SuSE is something like Slack was. Most people just use Ubuntu, Debian stable, CentOS. The Arch and Gentoo crowd is a vocal minority.

Can you even install it?

>Can you even install it?

install what?

linux? Windows?

done both.... I started on MSDos 6.4 and win3.1

my only regret is not hopping on linux sooner.

It was the first Linux distribution that came to mine that was highly unuser friendly.

spoopy