What does Jow Forums think of niggers?

Can you guys redpill me on niggers? Are they actually people or just zero iq brainlet animals?

Attached: 94414e5d246ae893f1080cdc10e0d245_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p3LYMRjxv8s
youtube.com/watch?v=LAe8XSa4p48
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every nigger in my CS department dropped the CS intro class after 2 weeks. There were 3 niggers there, all 3 were gone after 2 weeks.

There were a lot of them in my intro CS and math classes but they failed out.

Hang out with a couple of normal looking ones (no thug bullshit) and make that assessment yourself.
The entire population of Blacks around the world is really divided 50/50 and each side hates each others guts.
Jow Forums will tell you one thing, reality will be a bit different.

Attached: blkvsng.jpg (558x535, 68K)

How redpilled cam blacks actually be though?

youtube.com/watch?v=p3LYMRjxv8s

Attached: Library.jpg (4608x3456, 3.66M)

youtube.com/watch?v=LAe8XSa4p48

Attached: Tools.jpg (640x480, 76K)

I study engineering - let's just say that niggers are very rare around these parts.

They just need more free education, healthcare, food stamps, rent vouchers, and affirmative action, like the last 60 years, and maybe they’ll eventually overcome white oppression.

Attached: 9C91BD60-D403-409B-987E-B8714213D231.jpg (599x439, 74K)

Yea its not like you have amputee sjws who wear a claw for a hand in your department...

>50/50
Mate, it's more like 97/3

I hate faggots, pajeets, pakis and American anti-Jew subhumans. I don't give a toss about niggers.

>lol lose tribal wars in africa
>Instead of killing you they sell you
>Evil whity buys you
>Instead of killing you or sending you back you get freeedom
>Ask for reperashuns
>fuck whitey in they boi puccis and impregnate them white wiminz.
I think they have the biggest mass and space iq on the planet if you ask me.(In jewish perspective).

Attached: Black hitler. Top nigger killer.jpg (850x400, 53K)

does Russia have a lot of niggers?

Yes, they're called Russians.

How did blacks become russian

St. Petersburg kikery strikes again. Putin The Half-Cuck will not last forever and you rootless cosmopolitans will get what you deserve.

The percent of niggers is negligible.

May be. At least we are not obese degenerate goyim who under the excess of money and freedom start virtue signalling towards faggots and shitskin pajeets.

Without Jewish inventions, Jewish Google, Jewish Hollywood you're useless degenerate scum as a country.

>I don't give a toss about niggers.
>The percent of niggers is negligible.
I mean, you can see why right?

>Without Jewish inventions, Jewish Google, Jewish Hollywood you're useless degenerate scum as a country.
Yeah that’s why your Jewish-led communism project failed and you lost the Cold War.

Attached: 72F29687-B31C-4A91-8AA9-878AC76BD116.png (225x225, 8K)

Am I really going to have to bring up the Bolshevik revolution?

It's not in Eastern Europe, because blacks here are extremely rare, and those that show up here are usually educated, rich, tourists, famous people, etc. But i believe that ot is 97/3 in the US

>Jow Forums
This is Jow Forums
>>Jow Forums

checkout Larry Elder, Jesse Lee Peterson, Thomas Sowell, and Tommy Sotomayor. 50% of the Black community hates these guys because they actually have solutions to social-economic problems facing that 50% of Blacks that make them all look like low iq degenerate monkeys