Second victim comes forward: “Brett Kavanaugh bit my breasts in 1965”

>A woman who wishes to remain anonymous after seeing the treatment of Christine Blasey Ford claims that Brett Kavanaugh licked, nibbled, and bit her breasts and nipples numerous times. The attacks started in February of 1965 and lasted almost the entire year.

>“It was almost daily, and it was as if he expected it, like it was his right,” she stated between tears and stifled sobs during a phone interview. “He’d strike when I wasn’t expecting it, pawing at my chest, groping my breasts. I didn’t even realize what he wanted, and when I did I froze,” the terrifying account continues.

>The woman says she “gave in” because respected male doctors and even friends pressured her to go along with Kavanaugh’s demented demands. “They said if I didn’t let him attack my breasts I was a bad mother and a failure as a woman.”

lulz.com/second-victim-brett-kavanaugh-bit-my-breasts-1191/

Attached: rg.png (1513x686, 1016K)

This is fucking ridiculous, who buys this?

Now this is good shit posting

Attached: 1532790810200bant.png (758x769, 28K)

All that harassment Ford is getting...fake stories, being impersonated... this is how Manafort runs political campaigns. "Putting the stink",on someone. This is how Roger Stone, Sam Nunberg and people like Nuned and Trumps lawyers think. Any means to their ends. War rules. It's the same with Bannon. The American people are their means to their ends. Shows you what they really think of you. But the means is the end.

No one, even the democrats know its fake. They will run with it anyway though.

>attacks
LOL

Dear Republicans, If you have nothing to hide, then why not let the FBI do their job? If you respect the process, why do you need to rush? Sincerely, America

brilliant
so many will fall for this

Fake president illegitimate nominee invalid hearing.

>for an entire year she stood still while he lifted up her shirt to bite and lick her breasts in am unknown area
>doctors told her she had to (where did they come from?)
>she "just froze"
>he didn't have a gf or wife he could just so this with in private, he NEEDED to so it to HER

Nice

Fuck off with your rape apologism. These women live in terror and need to be heard.

Okay, you guys realize that this stuff turns women on when they read it, and thats why they share it right

It's a joke.. in 1965 he was born and the breast is his mom's.

Everybody's having fun and the retard swede comes in ruining a good thing, as always

lol, this.

It gets funnier when you realize women do have individual preferences, but the ones who are vocal still attempt to speak for all women out there based on their individual preferences. It's a mess, they can't find a common language and keep shaming each other in order to police women as a common entity.

Lost.
Lost hard.

Rape apologist scum fuck off back to stormfront raper.

Dear retard, the FBI decided it wasn't originally worth looking into until Feinstein made it public and forced them to

You feel smart ruining the joke?

Is that suppose to be a parody story of his mom during his breast feeding stage?

Look at this c.u.c.k. and laugh.

I raped Brett, therefore he is a victim

Moron. That's how they all operate. GOP or Democrat. "Liberal" or "Conservative". That's just part of the base form.

Dear Moron,
The FBI has done 6 very deep investigations into Brett already.
Furthermore, the FBI has determined that this new case is not likely valid (ie, they believe it is purely political BS).
Finally, as there are no federal crimes alleged to have been broken, investigating if there was a possibility of a rape must be done by the state, county, or local municipality. As the "accuser" cannot say where this alleged crime happened, it cannot be investigated, because it isn't a credible accusation.
That is all according to the FBI.

No. The FBI have refused, because there is no federal crime broken in her account. The accuser needs to name the jurisdiction, that is, the location this party happened. Was it in her own home city/county? When? Without being able to name that, the proper authority that should investigate cannot be determined, and this "claim" falls into the 99% pollical false charge--- according to the FBI.

You are trying to censor and subvert FBI. That's unconstitutional.

Report filed

Its his mom retard

The last time we made jokes like this they ended up in the FISA court.

MUH SIDES!
I thought the same.

> kek kek kek

The misogynistic sex terror attacks lasted a full year. Unbelievable horror... and you laugh..you callous, wicked demon.

WTF is this nonsense? You would literally have to be deranged to behave like this-wandering around randomly biting women on the tit.

lmao

I've invented the fastest way to sort out the sub 90 IQs

for the camps

Okay Amerika is a joke.

This is a false flag to increase the perception the first claim was indeed false.

Remember, only the agenda is real. The stories exist only to push the agenda.

History will record that the GOP died under Trump! They hitched their wagon to a crazy horse - and, of course, he ran it into a ditch!

I gave a girl a tity twister in Highschool, it was in retaliation for her giving me a purple nurple

Nibbling jigglies isn't rape, rape needs to involve penetration by definition

/ourguy/ Brett was getting tits straight out of the womb?

Damn.

Attached: 1520668943051.jpg (612x612, 91K)

Modern liberals are a joke. I doubt you're 2nd world country are dodging them...

And that's nothing compared to what he did to her vagina! He needs to be stopped!

>Breastfeeding is rape!

Cmon son, you can do better

They called us the dumbest board on Jow Forums, but we exposed the scheming democrat trickeries and lies! OP and article author is a big liberal jew peddling LIES to tear down kavanaugh!

are you blaming the victim, bigot?

>meme flag
Opinion discarded

The monster stuck his head through her vagina, ripping it apart, I heard it took months to heal.
How can America elect people who do stuff like this to women? You sick fucks

Lol meme flag speaks for America?

You were dropped as a child.

report deez nutz faggot

Subverting and hacking US democracy is a serious charge, you will go to guatanamo

Attached: 1528683481221s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Marv Albert also bit this woman's breasts. They are delicious