THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF SCANDINAVIA

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

youtube.com/watch?v=oKY600o3CXw

>Imagine beeing norwegian
>Go to shitty jobe every day
>Your tax dollars are going to fund a school where muslim men are tought to NOt rape your woman

I can't fucking believe this shit.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Norway.svg.png (2000x1455, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OmRc_5t8_pc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9429811
youtube.com/watch?v=qXCFYdBEin4
vagabondish.com/the-cleanest-rainwater-in-the-world-bottled/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>paying tax

but it's illegal to charge children with crime in norway, just have sex until make child then put it to work as a drug dealer. it's what literally every muslim is doing.

That's why, I'm moving to Denmark.

At this point, we are hardly any better.

Scandinavia is lost, we should just burn it down quickly so it dies a less painful death

youtube.com/watch?v=OmRc_5t8_pc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9429811

fluoride in danish water leads to muscle wastage(Susheela A K) and increased risk of miscarriage & cancers (Ogaard B). I would also argue that it makes people dumb fucks but that's not proven yet.

Attached: copenhagen yes.jpg (500x604, 54K)

your country is no better. just look at moscow. chechen capital.

(you)

>mutt education
so the memes are true

Not sure if dumb mutt or just trolling

Are you actually this retarded? That is fluoride from nature. We do not even put artificial fluoride in our water like you Aussiefags. They only do that in countries like yours, where the water is processed from oceans, rivers or lakes, but not in countries like Denmark, which uses groundwater.

And look who's talking. Fucking Australia. The fluoride capital of the world, even more so than Ameriburgers.

Fuck you for spreading lies. Denmark probably has one of the most cleanest water sources on this Earth. FUCK YOU FOR SPREADING SLANDER, AUSSIE CUNT.

Attached: 4IokyzFgn2j0YY7VlbFSmlMOghISKJevF0qXmDl63Ac.jpg (950x472, 83K)

Attached: 1514367168973.gif (230x250, 1.88M)

>t. uneducated abo

Attached: 1536952634646.jpg (628x534, 75K)

Attached: 1529129585026.jpg (294x270, 23K)

>it's natural therefore it's safe

oh! just like rotenone, pyrethroids, kohl, and the fish in minamata bay.

what's your next argument, that salt is made from chlorine?

norsks are retarded fags and cucks. dont judge the rest of scandinavians on them

Sounds like you're just jelly you don't live in our beautiful country. Go get raped by a migrant you stupid blonde faggot.

Attached: 36346y.jpg (890x643, 122K)

You are just too dumb to realise its too prevent "i didnt know it was illegal" defence, its a pre-emptive response to cases in europe where refugees claim ignorance to the law...

If you think that is bad, don't ever research German happenings.

>Refugees murdering people on weekly basis
>Not news, move on citizen

>Person has been seen showing nazi salute
>One month 24/7 reports on how Germans disagreeing with the Government are all nazis

I laughed hard!

I know my country is fucked up when the most reasonable people in that video are the immigrants, not the journalist or the teachers.

Yes, do like Sweden instead and just let your immigrants rape your women, then pay them for it

There's fluoride in all countries' water sources. Just look at the levels and compare to any other countries.
In Denmark, we have no fluoride put in our water and it's pure natural, whereas 80% of the water in Australia is literally artificial fluoride.

Kek. Keep drinking that acidic tap water of yours and have fun getting children with three legs, you fucking one-eyed chink.

That's bait.

>24/7 reports on how Germans disagreeing with the Government are all nazis
Sounds exactly like something a nazi government would do hmmmmmmmmmmm. Also, when we really need them, our so-called """"liberators""" are nowhere to be seen HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Australia is a continent, it's like comparing danish water to "europe water".

as a tasmanian, I drink the rain.

What the fuck is wrong with Scandanavian’s, have they all caught mind AIDS or something???

And what is the problem with that ? They are trying to integrate them and to not create problems, I say its a good initiative from the government.

At the end of the day you're just jelly. That's how I'll remember you, a jealous and envious faggot :)

>Scandanavian’s

Attached: 1507617975845.png (447x506, 28K)

actually no. norway is pretty normal and OP is likely a weirdo. vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=qXCFYdBEin4

except oslo where heroin addicts openly bleed into the harbour and nigger kids peddle cocaine. if you ever go there don't visit the giftshop of the jew museum in the dead kid harbour - instead follow the grass path on the left and use the service entrance to avoid paying. a lot of museums in oslo work like this :)

>I drink the rain
.. and where does the rain come from?
I guess, Abo education didn't teach you that.

>Scandanavian's
That's cringe. You guys are worse than Amerimutts.

that rain comes from the southern ocean. it's certified cleanest in the world(tm)

vagabondish.com/the-cleanest-rainwater-in-the-world-bottled/

come at me with your smog skies and your beaches covered in nigger fingernails. you got nothing.

Attached: Blank+_3bf85edcfef73005622353da01e5d1e2.gif (250x194, 13K)

c'mon man, why'd you have to drag us into this?

I always loved scandinava.There was a time when i dreamed of immigrate to sweden or something after my graduation. It stood for greate infrastructure, interesting culture, nice people, greate possibilitys and greate education, beautiful women.

But this commies and feminists destroyed everything.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x523, 38K)

cringe

Things will change, user.

Attached: LYSne8F4XgIGyZ5py7hO571flWjdlhe6gNecrJhrG54.jpg (535x767, 145K)

has anyone tried to redpill musilm imigrants? would be fun to see how they act towards women later

Ready for Eurabia????

Attached: B82F49F1-F2DC-4893-9BE7-71DCCAEA2282.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Eurabia is here!

Attached: 8FB47F0E-94C4-48EA-B48C-DF7564DBE3CB.jpg (547x338, 63K)

Scandinavia is lost. I dont know where the hope lies now. Not here. Cucked to hell.

Attached: 1403789525752.jpg (960x616, 98K)

I don't care. Your country is third-world fluoride shithole compared to us.

>be aussie
>eat strawberry
>die

This is how I felt about Western Europe in general. Since I was a kid I dreamt of visiting Germany, France, Denmark, etc. Now I have the resources to do that, but I'm afraid the current state of Europe will only depress me and make me angry. The commies ruined my dream.

I heard that in Denmark is not much better?

Demographically, Norway and Denmark is the same.

There's way less political correctness and cultural Marxist brainwashing in Denmark though.
They have a different mindset than rest of Scandinavia, especially compared to Swedes.

>There's way less political correctness and cultural Marxist brainwashing in Denmark though.
I do not know why, but it was nice to hear.

Also, are you guys gonna elect Navalny or what?

Attached: 1482351476434.jpg (546x750, 170K)

nav*lny is clown
he also have bad tits
notmyvote

Attached: навальный.jpg (1024x480, 74K)

Around 10:40 minute mark
>they'll learn more by mixing with Norwegians than they will in any classroom
Holy shit, they are not even hiding it anymore

well, people in Norway barely pay tax on personal income, their welfare state is largerly financed with oil exports and the tarrifs on said exports

it's about the (((integrate))) meme and not actual race mixing/sexual relations.
R-right..?

Why is he a clown? Did he really cuck on the nationalism angle and banning free travel from gaster countries?

this will be us soon

>people in Norway barely pay tax on personal income
You’re dreaming user. Scandinavians are taxed as Hell and they love it.

When you call them out they say it's about integration but what they actually mean is racemixing because most of these migrants are men and you can't really expect a bunch of men to stay single for their whole life.

FOWAF

Given that migrants are going to keep coming (We are not closing our borders any time soon):
Would you rather:
1) Have rapist immigrants who don't know how to not rape, or
2) Have immigrants who atleast hopefully know how to not rape.
Your choice, Jow Forums. Immigrants are unfortunately not voluntary anymore, it's not the 60s.

EU immigrants or non-European?

Migrants in general. Both.
Swedes come here in the tens of thousands for our higher wages, doesn't mean they're gonna start raping and committing disproportionate amounts of crime.

Well neither are Eastern Euros for the most part.
A Scand.lady cucked a friend into taking care of her daughter(she was divorced).Blonde kid also.
He's white also so no biggie,wonder what became of that.

I guess you scand. like to fuck and run as well.

We have one of the highest rates of one night stands in Europe in Norway, so yeah.

Thanks, Ola Konny. I needed a laugh

at first he is jew
picrelated his mom and aunt-in-law

>Did he really cuck on the nationalism angle and banning free travel from gaster countries?

second, he just says what you want to hear without going into details
he is definitely an exact populist
third, his electorate - immature children who do not even have the right to vote, children easily believe in his tales

Attached: 22049_original.jpg (625x419, 111K)